Xtratime Community banner

[Road to EURO 2016- 07/09/2014] Portugal vs Albania

14K views 384 replies 37 participants last post by  Ballisti 
#1 ·
Na prift e mbara dhe paçim fatin e kurves!

#7 ·
I think they have confused the position of Hysaj and Agolli.

By the way this formation has really no sense at all. Putting in Kukeli is totally insane since he has not played at all for one year. Without Kaçe we totally give up the midfield to Portuguese control.
Gashi's absence is ludicrous.
Lenjani is a goddamn LB for God's sake, what the hell is De Biasi doing?
Roshi has sense only if we are playing bunker (De Biasi is contradicting himself, saying he wants to win but playing just to defend) to exploit his speed in counters, otherwise its presence it's completely useless.

I REALLY hope this is not the real formation.

#14 ·
Without Kaçe we totally give up the midfield to Portuguese control.
To be honest, we all know DB is going to play anti-football. There is no need for a passer in anti-football. Passers like Kace are useful in teams that attack, and their wingers/fullbacks need service from the midfield.

I know it sounds weird, but some teams actually play better when their best player is benched (England with Rooney).

That being said I don't really understand Abrashi in there. I would have just put Lila.

#9 ·
Still kicking yes, although back heels mostly :). Playing the Bulku role.
Hope you ok Xhulio. Long time. Let me know of you wanna go for some Qofte one day. Don't fancy anything tomorrow actually. A normal beating with us moaning after

#18 ·
He has the photo in the living room above the fire place

Hes gonna be a grandfather and tell his kids stories

" when i was your age they compared me to the great messi. Some say i couldve been just like him. If i just played a little bit better we couldve won the world cup. "

While he says this visions of the great uncle rico from napoleon dynamite come to mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#21 ·
He has the photo in the living room above the fire place

Hes gonna be a grandfather and tell his kids stories

" when i was your age they compared me to the great messi. Some say i couldve been just like him. If i just played a little bit better we couldve won the world cup. "
He's going to cite this forum to back that claim.
I am glad we may be of service to this legend in the future.

#20 ·
By looking at Portugal's squad, their central midfield is completely going to dominate ours, we can definitely expect that.

Our best chance to score from open play (likely won't happen), is if Roshi uses his pace on the counter to exploit space behind semi-injured Coentrao. Balaj is good on the counter as well. If we score a goal from open play, I would think it'd be Roshi assist - Balaj goal. (I give it 5% chance though)

That being said this game will probably be decided by set pieces, you can bet on that.

#221 ·
I wrote this before the game. Please don't doubt my football knowledge again.

Our best chance to score from open play (likely won't happen), is if Roshi uses his pace on the counter to exploit space behind semi-injured Coentrao. Balaj is good on the counter as well. If we score a goal from open play, I would think it'd be Roshi assist - Balaj goal. (I give it 5% chance though)

#47 ·
Berto, check your email, i sent you a little present :D

To connect to usa servers you can install this add on called Hola VPN, it's pretty reliable and available on chrome store, not sure about firefox.

To my NY niqqas, sorry guys but some personal stuff came up and i couldn't leave this weekend. I'm pretty disappointed myself but that's just the way life is, it doesn't give a fvck about plans.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.