WQE: Albania Vs. Slovenia | 06/09/13 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 06:28 Thread Starter
International

Teams: Albania
WQE: Albania Vs. Slovenia | 06/09/13

We were all disappointed last game, but here are some bright sides for this game:

A) Lila, Cana, Meha, and Roshi will return.
B) There is about 3 months till the next game. De Biasi has more time to experiment through training, practices, meetings, and friendlies. He had to learn his lessons from last game against Norway:
(1) 1-0 is not a cushion and playing with 6 defenders is just inviting attack.
(2) I believe last game showed that Bullku, Vila, Dallku, and Sahili are bottlenecking this team.
(3) With those 4 out, Albania could play with a more winning mentality by holding possession, playing more organized, and making plays on the ground; instead of playing with 6 defenders and just causing confusion.
C) The team can compile a pretty solid starting 11 right now, but who knows? Albania could call up even more players. Arapi, Curri, Osmani, Sabien Lilaj, and Bogdani will probably free up some spots. Hopefully Dallku, Bullku, Vila, and Sahili will free up some spots as well.

Here are a couple of lineups I would like for this match.

4-5-1

- I kind of just threw Vajushi in there, as I know he can play that position. We learned that Dallku and Vila is a weak right side. Vajushi and Lila should be stronger. Albania needs more skills and technique on the right side, not just workhorses. Rama and Agoli make a skillful leftside, and it shows. Dallku and Vila lack of creativity and ball skills shows.
- Albania does not have any good forwards. Cana should be the only striker. No need to play two.

4-3-3

- Similar to the first one, but with more attack.

These are two lineups I would like to see with those players starting. I believe it is playing Albania's strengths (midfield and passing) and not their weaknesses (weak strikers).

If Albania feels they are too small in the midfield, I believe Teli can take Cana's spot as CB so Cana can move to DMF and add size and win balls in the air.

The only question mark I have for this game is the right winger/midfielder. Who would you put in that position? I put Vajushi because, from what I heard, he is in form.

Now, if De Biasi continues to not trust his new faces and feels that he has to go with the more veteran route and play the 4-4-2 he has been playing all year, I would like these players in his formation:

4-4-2

- Sadiku is more proactive than Sahili. He can close off the opposition's at a higher rate, and he is not the typical Albanian poacher/target man striker.
- Cana can take Bullku's role as DMF and Basha can play CM.
- Mavraj and Teli is not a bad combination if you ask me.
- I prefer Cana as CB; however, if Cana playing DMF means Bullku will not start, I am all for that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 07:59
Rising Star

Teams: ALBANIA,Barca,BVB
your forgeting meha. he has to play. today we had 2 freekicks that were perfect for him. and gjasula up front...he can hold the ball up. like i said before, there is no need for our "strikers" they are not producing or try llullaku. anyhow if we play these new players we can beat slovenia at their home. even switzerland with a little luck.

Last edited by Madman; June 8th, 2013 at 15:45. Reason: no need to quote the entire post
post #3 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 08:07
Legend

Teams: Albania NT, Parma
No matter how good of offensive players we have De Biasi will always chicken out. No use in putting more than 3 offensive players on the field. It wont happen.

I don't have a sig.

post #4 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 08:57 Thread Starter
International

Yea, maybe Meha in the right, in the 4-5-1 formation.

Not sure what Gjasula can do, tbh. Have to watch a friendly with him first.

Forgot about Llullaku, tbh. We will see what he can do in the next friendly. Im hoping he can be our right winger in a 4-3-3 formation.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express Pro
post #5 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 12:16
Rising Star

I know for a fact if the Swiss get 1st place they'll let us win at home.
post #6 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 12:30
Premier Player

Teams: FK Partizani, Arsenal FC,Albania NT
Why say he'll chicken out !!?? He plays the team at its strengths , he knows a team like Alb can only get a win if they don't conside.. We have new options (players)but they will need time to gel with the rest of the team (must admit some of the new additions are exiting but let's be real they no world beaters )so it's not like we keeping messi on the bench !! We are not yet to the point where we can put a offensive team on the pitch we need to play not to loose and maybe we could win !!
post #7 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 13:49
Star Player

the idea of cana at midfield is ridiculous! he can't play as a mid anymore, and is great in defense. we need him more in defense than midfield. we have so many options now in midfield why do u suggest to play cana?

the problem with our 2 striker thing is that salihi is a lazy ass, not that we need to play 1 striker. i'd like to see him benched and try both sadiku and llullaku to see what they can do

the last game was a total failure by db but i won't give up on him just yet. he's started a renovation of our team and there's no reason to think that won't keep going. hopefully the last game made him realise that vila is a waste of space and offers nothing whatsoever

i think some of you are exaggerating with dallku, bulku, salihi out. these players still have something to offer, from the bench. ofc as new and better players come into the NT, they will make way

And now what will become of us, without any barbarians?
Those people were some kind of solution.

- K. Kavafis
post #8 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 14:01
Premier Player

-------Cani
Rama-------Roshi/Meha/Vajushi/Gjasula
---Basha-Kace
-----Abrashi
Agolli-Mavraj-Cana-Lila
------Berisha

I think that lineup crushes the Slovenians..

For RW I don't mind if it's Roshi, Meha, Vajushi, Gjasula. Just pick the most in form player atm.
I wouldn't mind seeing Teli replace Mavraj at CB but it's not needed.
Roshi at RW would be Vila on steroids with some offensive ability. He would also help out the midfield who I feel are a bit small with Kace and Abrashi
Meha would definitely be able to offer better service to the box and his FK's are gold. I don't want to rush Meha as a I think he'll be a bit rusty coming off that injury though

We have alot of options and this is the Albania 2.0 squad.
Gjasula can be used as a sub for Abrashi if we need some offense
We have alot of subs on the winger positions now

We might get a few new players in the fold. Agon Mehmeti should be called up but he's not even a world beater or anything. Maybe Adnan Januzaj declares for us and he starts to crack Man U's rotation? Maybe Abrashi withdraws from us completely?

We'll probably see this though:
----Cani-Salihi
Rama-Basha-Kace-Lila
Agoli-Mavraj-Cana-Dalku
------Berisha

Kace better start though. Kid is gold!

Last edited by artan; June 8th, 2013 at 14:07.
post #9 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 14:01
Star Player

Teams: SHQIPERI!
Isn't Basha out? I think he got a yellow in both matches against the Norwegians. Without Basha our engine in tje midfield i would say, it's not going to be that easy..
post #10 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 14:07
Star Player

Teams: SHQIPERI!
It seems he wasn't booked, so i got it all wrong luckily with Cana, Lila, Meha and Roshi we'll be very much stronger.
post #11 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 14:42
Premier Player

Teams: FK Partizani, Arsenal FC,Albania NT
he was booked last night , hand ball !!Dont know if he was booked in Norway!!
post #12 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 15:37
King in the Castle
Premier Player

Teams: Albania, Flamurtari, S.S.L., LFC
We need more discipline from our players, they can't keep getting these unnecessary yellow cards (idk what the heck Basha was thinking grabbing the ball with his hands like that.) They always come back to bite us in the arse, I just hope we keep our cool and composure so when we do face the Swiss we can have everyone available for that match.

If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just pop it in the net and we'll discuss your options afterwards
post #13 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 15:41
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papagalli View Post
We need more discipline from our players, they can't keep getting these unnecessary yellow cards (idk what the heck Basha was thinking grabbing the ball with his hands like that.) They always come back to bite us in the arse, I just hope we keep our cool and composure so when we do face the Swiss we can have everyone available for that match.
Basha also had a very risky tackle in our penalty box... If Dulku would have done that people would have called for his head
post #14 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 15:54
Rising Star

All players will be avialable. Unless we have injuries. & I'm more worried with Slovenia away then I was with Norway away. We can't handle pressure lol
post #15 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 15:57 Thread Starter
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandro-AL View Post
the idea of cana at midfield is ridiculous! he can't play as a mid anymore, and is great in defense. we need him more in defense than midfield. we have so many options now in midfield why do u suggest to play cana?

the problem with our 2 striker thing is that salihi is a lazy ass, not that we need to play 1 striker. i'd like to see him benched and try both sadiku and llullaku to see what they can do

the last game was a total failure by db but i won't give up on him just yet. he's started a renovation of our team and there's no reason to think that won't keep going. hopefully the last game made him realise that vila is a waste of space and offers nothing whatsoever

i think some of you are exaggerating with dallku, bulku, salihi out. these players still have something to offer, from the bench. ofc as new and better players come into the NT, they will make way
I'm only down for Cana as DMF if it means Bullku is benched.

Sahili, Bullku, Vila, and Dallku are just not that good. They don't fit this team's persona. They don't have to leave, but benched at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drenica View Post
It seems he wasn't booked, so i got it all wrong luckily with Cana, Lila, Meha and Roshi we'll be very much stronger.
lol, u scared me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artan View Post
Basha also had a very risky tackle in our penalty box... If Dulku would have done that people would have called for his head
well yes, Bullku and Dallku are in there because they supposedly play good defense. Basha's job was to bring some control in the midfield, and he did. He still did a little when Albania was playing with 6 defenders. He didn't cause any harm with that tackle.

Dallku and Vila are suppose to be good workhorses and defenders, but yet Norway's chances mostly came from their side.
post #16 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 16:09
International

Teams: Algeria, Roma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotti View Post
No matter how good of offensive players we have De Biasi will always chicken out. No use in putting more than 3 offensive players on the field. It wont happen.
Nice formations shpati, except last one, but this ^ is sadly very true.

De biasi complains about not having right people, and when he does hes too scared.

I feel the pressure were putting on this team is inhibiti them from playing to their full potential.
post #17 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 16:26
World Class Player

Teams: Republic of Albania NT
Albania stands a solid chance if he puts in the right lineup.
post #18 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 17:29
Rising Star

Teams: Albanian NT & Dutch NT Shqipri & Nederland
LOL

You guys are daydreaming too much. DeBiasi is a retard and always will be. He will NEVER put the right line up in the field. Just because were in second place of our group, everyone attributes that to the coach and everyone started to say DeBiasi is a genius etc. The only reason were in second place is attributed to a weak group + luck = second place. Not DeBiasi's genius.

Guarantee you this guy will keep putting Vila, Salihi, Bulku, Dallku, Agolli.

We will probably lose 2-0 to Slovenia, and then get beat 3-0 to Switzerland at home, and everyone will be calling for DeBiasi to be fired, and there will be another one of our qualifiers.

Might as well start looking forward to Euro 2016 and for another coach.
post #19 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 17:54
Star Player

what's wrong with agolli? btw we are doing good in set pieces. won in norway from a de biasi set piece, also almost scored one last night from another (mostly) good execution. yes we have a weak group but we've struggled and lost against this type of teams in the past

And now what will become of us, without any barbarians?
Those people were some kind of solution.

- K. Kavafis
post #20 of 777 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2013, 19:24
Rising Star

Come on guys. Let's have the arsenal fans mentality. While its still mathematically possible lets not give up

Let's us all enjoy the next 3 months. Have a lovely summer. Besides who here remembers the last time we've gone into the summer holiday during a qualifying campaign and were 2nd.
Let's free our mind from football relax and stop putting pressure on National team.

P.s can someone recommend that someone tries to contact kasami..
I reckon he is our answer.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in