We were all disappointed last game, but here are some bright sides for this game:
A) Lila, Cana, Meha, and Roshi will return.
B) There is about 3 months till the next game. De Biasi has more time to experiment through training, practices, meetings, and friendlies. He had to learn his lessons from last game against Norway:
(1) 1-0 is not a cushion and playing with 6 defenders is just inviting attack.
(2) I believe last game showed that Bullku, Vila, Dallku, and Sahili are bottlenecking this team.
(3) With those 4 out, Albania could play with a more winning mentality by holding possession, playing more organized, and making plays on the ground; instead of playing with 6 defenders and just causing confusion.
C) The team can compile a pretty solid starting 11 right now, but who knows? Albania could call up even more players. Arapi, Curri, Osmani, Sabien Lilaj, and Bogdani will probably free up some spots. Hopefully Dallku, Bullku, Vila, and Sahili will free up some spots as well.
Here are a couple of lineups I would like for this match.
- I kind of just threw Vajushi in there, as I know he can play that position. We learned that Dallku and Vila is a weak right side. Vajushi and Lila should be stronger. Albania needs more skills and technique on the right side, not just workhorses. Rama and Agoli make a skillful leftside, and it shows. Dallku and Vila lack of creativity and ball skills shows.
- Albania does not have any good forwards. Cana should be the only striker. No need to play two.
- Similar to the first one, but with more attack.
These are two lineups I would like to see with those players starting. I believe it is playing Albania's strengths (midfield and passing) and not their weaknesses (weak strikers).
If Albania feels they are too small in the midfield, I believe Teli can take Cana's spot as CB so Cana can move to DMF and add size and win balls in the air.
The only question mark I have for this game is the right winger/midfielder. Who would you put in that position? I put Vajushi because, from what I heard, he is in form.
Now, if De Biasi continues to not trust his new faces and feels that he has to go with the more veteran route and play the 4-4-2 he has been playing all year, I would like these players in his formation:
- Sadiku is more proactive than Sahili. He can close off the opposition's at a higher rate, and he is not the typical Albanian poacher/target man striker.
- Cana can take Bullku's role as DMF and Basha can play CM.
- Mavraj and Teli is not a bad combination if you ask me.
- I prefer Cana as CB; however, if Cana playing DMF means Bullku will not start, I am all for that.