Albanian National Team - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2013, 13:53 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Teams: Albania, Lazio, Manchester United
Albanian National Team

Curri is a much better CB than Osmani. Its simple as that. I just can imagine the errors Osmani would make if he were under pressure. The only reason why he played instead of Curri against Lithuania was because De Biasi didnt want to risk Curri because he had a slight knock. Also I would like to state that Dallku should not be a starter for us as we have 2 much better options than him in that position, Lila and Vangjeli. We have to get rid of the Bulku and Dallku from the starting team as they are clearly our weak links. Regarding our wingers in order of best would be Meha, Rama, Vajushi, Hyka, Roshi any others shouldnt be called up that is enough. Regarding strikers I believe Cani is number 1 for us and should be partnered by Bakaj who is a different sort of player that I believe would compliment each other well. Saying that I cant see De Biasi dropping Salihi for the time being which is a shame. Hopefully Kace is eligible because we are paper thin in the central midfield area with only Basha, Cana and Kukeli (injured) the acceptable options. Another player I would like to get a call up is Vullnet Basha who can increase the quality in midfield. He is a versatile midfielder which is a plus and can give us greater depth on the bench. Not sure if he is interested in playing for us.

My team for Norway

Berisha
Vangjeli-Curri-Mavraj-Agolli
Meha-Basha-Kace?/Bulku-Rama
Cani-Bakaj

Team De Biasi

Berisha
Dallku-Curri-Mavraj-Agolli
Meha-Basha-Bulku-Roshi
Cani-Salihi

Mos shikoni kisha e xhamia / Feja e shqyptarit sht shqyptaria
Churches and mosques you shall not heed / The religion of Albanians is Albanism
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2013, 17:30
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Multiethnic Republic of Kosovo
Albanian National Team v2.0

The previous thread can be found here
post #3 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2013, 18:33
International

Teams: Albania
Madman,

Thanks!

Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express Pro

post #4 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2013, 21:17
International

Teams: Albania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shqipria Etnike View Post
Curri is a much better CB than Osmani. Its simple as that. I just can imagine the errors Osmani would make if he were under pressure. The only reason why he played instead of Curri against Lithuania was because De Biasi didnt want to risk Curri because he had a slight knock. Also I would like to state that Dallku should not be a starter for us as we have 2 much better options than him in that position, Lila and Vangjeli. We have to get rid of the Bulku and Dallku from the starting team as they are clearly our weak links. Regarding our wingers in order of best would be Meha, Rama, Vajushi, Hyka, Roshi any others shouldnt be called up that is enough. Regarding strikers I believe Cani is number 1 for us and should be partnered by Bakaj who is a different sort of player that I believe would compliment each other well. Saying that I cant see De Biasi dropping Salihi for the time being which is a shame. Hopefully Kace is eligible because we are paper thin in the central midfield area with only Basha, Cana and Kukeli (injured) the acceptable options. Another player I would like to get a call up is Vullnet Basha who can increase the quality in midfield. He is a versatile midfielder which is a plus and can give us greater depth on the bench. Not sure if he is interested in playing for us.

My team for Norway

Berisha

Vangjeli-Curri-Mavraj-Agolli

Meha-Basha-Kace?/Bulku-Rama

Cani-Bakaj

Team De Biasi

Berisha

Dallku-Curri-Mavraj-Agolli

Meha-Basha-Bulku-Roshi

Cani-Salihi
I agree with everything you said. I really like your formation as well. I honestly think that is the best formation Albania can do, at the moment.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express Pro
post #5 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2013, 23:05
Rookie

Bulku and dallku in team lol

-------- Berisha

Lilaj-Cana- Mavraj-Agolli

--- Kaci- Kukeli-Basha

Meha------------------Rama

------------Cani

If we play this team on the reaming matches brazil here we come

Last edited by Ervis; March 28th, 2013 at 23:09. Reason: Wrong lines
post #6 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2013, 23:31
International

Teams: Algeria, Roma
just realized with duo of cana-mavraj and berisha in net, no one has scored on us yet. and honestly in this group, I dont think anyone can. ujkani was the weak link of that central defending trio. w/ berisha we're unstoppable
post #7 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2013, 00:19
World Class Player

Teams: Republic of Albania NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervis View Post
Bulku and dallku in team lol

-------- Berisha

Lilaj-Cana- Mavraj-Agolli

--- Kaci- Kukeli-Basha

Meha------------------Rama

------------Cani

If we play this team on the reaming matches brazil here we come

That's the best lineup possible if everyone is healthy(Kukeli is out for a year) I hope by Lilaj you meant Lila. Anyway it's the most balanced team. A little bit of everything.
post #8 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2013, 18:01
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZep View Post
That's the best lineup possible if everyone is healthy(Kukeli is out for a year) I hope by Lilaj you meant Lila. Anyway it's the most balanced team. A little bit of everything.

Yes I meant Lila and Kukeli isn't one year out but until August max it's a long road but if Kukeli is out I think most decent replacement we have is Vajushi. Don't know if Meha or Rama can play in central midfield something like this I was thinking should be perfect for us :

---------Kaci-----Meha-----Basha

Vajushi--------------------------------Rama

With this kind of midfield we can dominate most of teams including Switzerland. It's me or we have a great group of midfielders! Roshi Ballaj and Kukeli when he's back are decent for our team if not some of the best we had on years.
post #9 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2013, 18:26
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervis View Post
Yes I meant Lila and Kukeli isn't one year out but until August max it's a long road but if Kukeli is out I think most decent replacement we have is Vajushi. Don't know if Meha or Rama can play in central midfield something like this I was thinking should be perfect for us :

With this kind of midfield we can dominate most of teams including Switzerland. It's me or we have a great group of midfielders! Roshi Ballaj and Kukeli when he's back are decent for our team if not some of the best we had on years.
This is a very good line-up But i find Kukeli a very average player, that doesn't excel in nothing, and I also find Roshi an awful player with no skill, is like Krasic, get the ball and just run straight. Rama, Vajushi and Meha are much more talented.
post #10 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2013, 19:38
Premier Player

^
I like Roshi alot as a player. I understand why you get frustrated with him but it's easy to tell he has potential. He's very physical and he's very fast which makes for a good combination. He's also a good dribbler as well but he seems to struggle with his decision making and he's not good in other areas of offense(crossing, passing, etc)

But there was flashes against Norway near the end where he just dribbled by the whole Norway squad and he always does this in games. He needs to put it together and he'll be a good player.

As for this lineup:
Quote:

It's good technically but it's not a physical squad at all.. Kace seems live a very aggressive player but he's not physical nor does he have any size, Meha is a technical player and he's not a player who'll mark and make tackles. Basha is the most complete midfielder.

I Would put Roshi in for Vajushi as he's more physical and he can help out defensively(Vajushi is not physical)

I wouldn't mind seeing this tbh(assuming Kace is the only player that comes)
---------Cani
Rama----------Meha
-----Basha--Kace
---------Bulku
post #11 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2013, 23:48
Albo-Eagle
Premier Player

In some ways this team is kinda our golden generation.

Two years back all we had was Cana playing for Galatasaray and Bogdani playing for Siena. Before that we had Duro,Lala,Skela,Tare.

Now we got:

Cana (Lazio) Seria a

Mavaraj (Greuther Furth) Bundesliga

Basha (Torino) Seria a

Ujkani (Chievo) Seria a

Cani (Catania) Seria a

Rama (Real Valladolid) Bundesliga

Kace (PAOK) Greek Super League

Next season it could get even better with all those guys plus:

Berisha (Fulham/Roma) Premier League/Seria a

Hysaj (Empoli) Seria a

Vajushi (?) Bundesliga?

Meha (?) Bundesliga

Sadiku (Siena) Seria a

Lila (Dynamo Kiev) Ukraine

Kace (?) Bundesliga
Attached Images

Forza Shqipnia

Last edited by albo-eagle; March 29th, 2013 at 23:54.
post #12 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2013, 00:26
World Class Player

^Alb mentality. 1 win and now we're world beaters with golden generations and world class players. Are you serious dude? On club football they are all horrible.

Cana (reserve most of the time)
Mavraj (dead last in bundesliga)
Basha (reserve)
Ujkani(reserve at chievo after failing miserably at palermo)
Cani (reserve)
Rama (reserve)
Kace (skinny midget)

I'm not even gonna comment on the ridicoulous rumors you posted there.

Say no to euphoria albo-eagle
post #13 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2013, 01:08
International

cana has like 3/4 clean sheets w/ lazio in his last 5 games. in the heart of defence he's an undisputed starter.

mavraj's greuther furth has the highest tackling rate in the top 5 leagues in Europe ahead of Inter, mavraj has one of the highest tackling rates for CBs in Europe. greuther furth has less goals conceded than schalke, it's just they can't score.

cani and rama just got to their teams.

basha has at least made 10 starts this season, another 3 as subs.

kace is a ****ing amazing player, don't diss him. his passing is exquisite.

stop being such a big club queen. I can name you tons of shitty players in big clubs that suck.
post #14 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2013, 01:08
International

when kukeli comes back when can have a trio like juve's midfield. 1 deep lying playmaker (Pirlo/Kace) with 2 box-to-box mids in front of him (vidal/marchisio - basha/kukeli)
post #15 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2013, 01:37 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Teams: Albania, Lazio, Manchester United
We have some decent players in the team now but we must not get carried away because we havnt achieved anything yet. What if we loose to Norway what then? Back to square one. I think if we beat Norway and Iceland drop points to Slovenia we can be a bit more confident. I agree that our players dont play for big clubs but I'm sure they can in the future. They key is for our players to be in good form and getting regular game time. Berisha, Lila, Cana, Mavraj, Agolli, Hysaj, Dallku, Meha, Vajushi, Kace, Salihi, Bakaj are all starters for there teams which is a positive. I remeber when we only had a handfull of players that were starters. Also hope that Basha, Rama and Cani begin to get starts also as they are key players.

Mos shikoni kisha e xhamia / Feja e shqyptarit sht shqyptaria
Churches and mosques you shall not heed / The religion of Albanians is Albanism

Last edited by Shqipria Etnike; March 30th, 2013 at 01:42.
post #16 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2013, 16:09
Rising Star

The only way for our players to get recognized from European clubs is through good performances with the national team. cause apart from cana, the rest hardly play any decent minutes..
& DB has stated that his expecting offers from clubs in italy and spain..
Duka you **** hurry up and give him a new contract with a healthy salary as i think he deserves it!

btw what happens with mergim brahimi, his a good player and i swear we have already capped him.
post #17 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2013, 17:29
World Class Player

Teams: Ac Milan , Albania, Italia,Croatia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhulio View Post
DB has stated that his expecting offers from clubs in italy and spain..
Duka you **** hurry up and give him a new contract with a healthy salary as i think he deserves it!

btw what happens with mergim brahimi, his a good player and i swear we have already capped him.
@ De Biasi --> that's a strategical move of him to anticipate his contract in september Don't be that naive , hope Duka doesn't sign him untill qualifiers are over ( i personally like DB , he's the kind of manager that cures every single detail of NT ) . Hasi also stated that his team RSC Anderlecht didn't keep their promisses about the project and him ... So probably in future if he gets an offer from us , he may acept it witch means also that probably Adnan Januzaj and other guys would join us ....

FSHF didn't say it in public but they aim that De Biasi should get third place but not less than fourth (wich for fshf would be like failing)

@Brahimi didn't play any ufficial match for us so he can play for Swiss too

If you guuys didn't notice , our match against Lithuania wasn't recognized by FIFA so about stats it will be like never happened XD
post #18 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2013, 18:01
World Class Player

^ Who knows.. De Biasi looks like someone with a lot of energy and he can definitely get back to club footy.

He has been very good with Albania so far but as long as FSHF continue with their strategy of getting foreign products we'll be in good shape.
post #19 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2013, 18:03
Premier Player

Looks like Vullnet Basha has a good chance of getting called up for the next match. Lets hope he gets his passport in time
post #20 of 4425 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2013, 18:53
International

I like De Biasi, (though I dont agree with everything he does). I want Hasi though to come for next edition. Mostly because of Januzaj. Though if De Biasi does well, the only way I can see him leaving if a Serie A side offers him a job.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in