WQE: Albania Vs. Norway | 07/06/13 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 635 (permalink) Old March 23rd, 2013, 19:57 Thread Starter
International

Teams: Albania
WQE: Albania Vs. Norway | 07/06/13

This game is about a month and a half away. I still think Albania needs to put in some new blood, since Norway will come in with more attack.

With Lila and Roshi out on cards, I belive we should see Curri and Meha in their place.

My lineup:

Code:
          Berisha
Curri Cana Mavraj Hisaj

Bullku
Meha      Basha  Agolli     

Sadiku   Cani
Power Subs:
Sahili
Vajushi
Bogdani

Goalkeeper: Berisha, the Superhuman Goalie

Defense: Cana should still start at centre-back. If it ain't broke don't fix it. He has been solid their. I think Vangeli should get a call-up if he is healthy and in form. I believe he is a natural left-back for his club. Dallku is still weird. Hisaj or Vangeli should take his spot.

Midfield: Any news on Kukeli? If he is healthy and in form for June, I would like him in the center midfield with Basha and put Bullku on the bench. It will provide a more controlled midfield. I do not now any other potential midfielders for Albania, especially with Roshi out on cards, hence why I kept Bullku in my lineup.

Attack: I am happy that Sahili got his goal in the previous game, but I feel Albania needs more speed on the attack, and I think Sadiku is the guy. Since Albania is so reliant on the long ball, Cani should start.

Please mention any new faces we might see and Albania faces may consider to play this game.

Last edited by Shpati; March 25th, 2013 at 01:04.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 635 (permalink) Old March 23rd, 2013, 21:52
Premier Player

Teams: Albania, Lazio, Manchester United
Mungesa - Cana nuk do tė jetė nė ndeshjen e kthimit kundėr Norvegjisė, pasi ka plotėsuar numrin e kartonėve tė verdhė. “Mė vjen shumė keq, por jam i bindur se nuk do tė ndikojė mungesa e ime pėr ēėshtje taktike. Ndoshta mė shumė do tė ndikojė motivimi qė u jap shokėve tė skuadrės”, – deklaroi 29-vjeēari. Nė fund, i pyetur se cili nga lojtarėt mund ta zėvendėsojė atė nė mbrojtje, Cana u shpreh: “Mendoj se ėshtė Curri, i cili mund tė formojė njė dyshe tė mirė me Mavrajn. Besoj shumė te cilėsia qė ka Debatiku”.

http://www.panorama-sport.com/lajmi-...#ixzz2OOl8w4dm

Mos shikoni kisha e xhamia / Feja e shqyptarit āsht shqyptaria
Churches and mosques you shall not heed / The religion of Albanians is Albanism
post #3 of 635 (permalink) Old March 23rd, 2013, 21:58
Star Player

Teams: SHQIPERI!
please Bro! We play at home, so Albania vs. Norway it should be. Please change it as soon as possible. It's eyehurting too see it otherwise.

post #4 of 635 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2013, 00:37
Premier Player

-Kukelli will still be out by then, he won't be back until October the least
-Cana, Roshi and Lila are all out.. Huge losses especially with Cana and Lila probably two of our best players but luckily we do have good depth in those position
-We'll probably see some new faces by then(hopefully). Maybe Kace, Gjokaj and a wildcard?

At the moment this would be my lineup:
--------Salihi
Vajushi--Meha--Rama
-----Kace-Basha
Agolli-Mavraj-Curri-Dallku
---------Berisha

I wouldn't mind having Vangjelli in the lineup as a Fullback. I thought he was very good for us in the past but it looks like he hasn't been the same since his injury, very good at attacking and I still remember that play where he absolutely torched the French defender. I don't know if he can play RB though

If Kace isn't available go with Bulku. He's not all that bad and he has a high work rate.

Dallku is actually a solid defender but I wouldn't mind seeing Vangjelli in there and then we can attack through the flanks with the Fullbacks which could work. Same goes with Hysaj, Dalku, Vangjelli, Hysaj and Agolli are all interchangeable for me.

Play Meha in a free role behind the striker but make sure he comes back and put some effort defensively. Have Salihi up front alone and let him poach one in!

But I wouldn't mind or I won't be surprised if DB uses the same exact tactics the return game.
post #5 of 635 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2013, 01:05
World Class Player

Teams: Ac Milan , Albania, Italia,Croatia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drenica View Post
please Bro! We play at home, so Albania vs. Norway it should be. Please change it as soon as possible. It's eyehurting too see it otherwise.
he's done that twice
post #6 of 635 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2013, 01:07
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simboli i Diellit View Post
he's done that twice
nah bro leave it how it is, when its near the match then madman will change it, its tradition

Punen e sotme mos e le per neser

Besart Berisha
post #7 of 635 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2013, 01:16
International

Teams: Algeria, Roma
this ref honestly ****ing screwed us. giving cana a card for protesting. HES THE ****ING CAPTAIN, HES ALLOWED TO PROTEST! now against norway, we're losing arguably our most important player.
post #8 of 635 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2013, 01:18
International

I hope Kace can make it, he'll revitalize our midfield with Basha. The admin on Kace's page is going nuts posting all this qualifiers stuff about how he's proud of Albania and how Kace will 100% play for us.

Even if we dont make the World Cup, at least we increase the reputation of our own NT, and can attract diaspora players.

I mean if we were San Marino, surely no one would want to play for us. If we become a mid-level European team, which we are slowly becoming, it will attract talent all around.

p.s. I love Berisha. I dont want to overhype him, but imo he can become the best keeper in the world.

Think about it. With Mavraj and Cana in defence he's conceded 0 goals in like 6 matches!!!!!
post #9 of 635 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2013, 01:39 Thread Starter
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownerofnoobs View Post
this ref honestly ****ing screwed us. giving cana a card for protesting. HES THE ****ING CAPTAIN, HES ALLOWED TO PROTEST! now against norway, we're losing arguably our most important player.
Perhaps this could be a blessing in disguise. I believe Cana was suspended one game because he reached the max card count. So he was probably going to get the card this game, or against Slovenia or Iceland. At least now he can play more aggressively the next games against Slovenia and Iceland with less fear of missing a crazy game against SAwlibtazneiraland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simboli i Diellit View Post
he's done that twice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemi View Post
nah bro leave it how it is, when its near the match then madman will change it, its tradition
Madman, you better not change it.
post #10 of 635 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2013, 06:10
Premier Player

Teams: FK Partizani & Albania.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemi View Post
And we end up winning the game. Hajde per hajer na qofte

Albanian trinity: Shpi-Vllazni-Fis.
post #11 of 635 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2013, 12:28
Premier Player

Guys if FSHF is smart, they would call up Migjen Bashas Brother, Vullnet Basha from FC Sion. He would be a perfect replacement for Lila (can play as CM, RB and RM), and has more Talent then his Brother! And i“m Sure he wouldnt refuse a call up.
post #12 of 635 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2013, 13:02
Star Player

Teams: SHQIPERI!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballisti View Post
Guys if FSHF is smart, they would call up Migjen Bashas Brother, Vullnet Basha from FC Sion. He would be a perfect replacement for Lila (can play as CM, RB and RM), and has more Talent then his Brother! And i“m Sure he wouldnt refuse a call up.
Why not make a suggestion bro? (TKZ, Asport.info) Though it would be a hard process again perhaps?! Seeing he has represented Swiss u-21. It would be something really special to have two brothers in midfield! Basha - Basha!

After the victory against Norway surely alot of people changed their minds about Albania! A dedicated win to B*qirat Kabashi and Brahimi!
post #13 of 635 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2013, 13:24
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drenica View Post
Why not make a suggestion bro? (TKZ, Asport.info) Though it would be a hard process again perhaps?! Seeing he has represented Swiss u-21. It would be something really special to have two brothers in midfield! Basha - Basha!

After the victory against Norway surely alot of people changed their minds about Albania! A dedicated win to B*qirat Kabashi and Brahimi!
I wrote a Mail to Jupi, we will see. I try to promote him with the TKZ, we will see what will happen. But i m sure he could help us!

Yes your Right, we needed this Victory!
post #14 of 635 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2013, 21:00
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballisti View Post
if we got vullnet that would be great, we can slot him in RB for dallku or in CM with his bro and have rama out wide...i would love for him to come to us, HAJDE VULLNET!

Punen e sotme mos e le per neser

Besart Berisha
post #15 of 635 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2013, 01:00 Thread Starter
International

Albania loses 5-0. Dallku accountable for all goals.
post #16 of 635 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2013, 17:55
Rising Star

Teams: Albanian NT & Dutch NT Shqipėri & Nederland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shpati21 View Post
Albania loses 5-0. Dallku accountable for all goals.
hahahahahahahahahahaha

That was fvking hilarious. Maybe that's what it takes to get that guy off the NT.
post #17 of 635 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2013, 06:01 Thread Starter
International

Albania can really make the World Cup now. Guys, check out this ESPN report:

Iceland Forfeits Their Previously Earned Three Points Against Albania

Last edited by Shpati; March 26th, 2013 at 06:51.
post #18 of 635 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2013, 06:18
International

stop ****ing around eh, got my hopes up for a second. although should've caught on when they mispelled forfeit
post #19 of 635 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 05:31
International

The Lila/Dallku partnership neutralized their dangerous left side really well. I couldn't think of anyone to replace Lila for the next game, but then I realized Vangjeli could be fit! And he would be in top form as Ukrainian championship is at the peak in June!

Imagine that, he'd be like Lila, but with attacking prowess as well. In the middle we should have Basha-Kace. Although, neither is a pure DM, both can defend well. On the left, Meha of course.

I want to play as AM, then Rama on the left, but we need 2 tall strong center forwards to defend set pieces....

The main thing is Curri's form, and hopefully he's in top shape before this game.

I feel bad about this formation cause itll leave out many good players like Vajushi, Rama, Hysaj, etc... but it's the best one against Norway
post #20 of 635 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 05:56
Star Player

Quote:
I feel bad about this formation cause itll leave out many good players like Vajushi, Rama, Hysaj, etc... but it's the best one against Norway
finally a positive headache

And now what will become of us, without any barbarians?
Those people were some kind of solution.

- K. Kavafis

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in