Scouting Network - Xtratime Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2012, 20:11 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Posts: 11,622
Post Scouting Network

Does Albanian have a scouting network to find potential players at a young age?

Its not right to call players like Shaqiri, Xhaka, Behrami, Valon Berisha, etc etc etc if they play for ZXY NT though out youth level (u15, u17, 1u9, u21) then switch to Albania, its not fair on them or the NT they grew up playing for at youth level. They should be scouted at a young age and approached, not when they become superstars then be called traitors if they dont play for Albania.
K5-Hitman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2012, 23:09
International
 
Zemi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Posts: 6,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by K5-Hitman View Post
Does Albanian have a scouting network to find potential players at a young age?

Its not right to call players like Shaqiri, Xhaka, Behrami, Valon Berisha, etc etc etc if they play for ZXY NT though out youth level (u15, u17, 1u9, u21) then switch to Albania, its not fair on them or the NT they grew up playing for at youth level. They should be scouted at a young age and approached, not when they become superstars then be called traitors if they dont play for Albania.
yea theyre scouting network is very in depth and organized its called the LEK SCOUTING DEPARTMENT, whoever shows the most money get an oppourtunity. and i have inside source who can vouch for this

Punen e sotme mos e le per neser

Besart Berisha
Zemi is offline  
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2012, 00:27
BANNED!
Rookie
 
Join Date: 06 2011
Location: UK
Teams: The Green Brigade, Shqiperia
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemi View Post
yea theyre scouting network is very in depth and organized its called the LEK SCOUTING DEPARTMENT, whoever shows the most money get an oppourtunity. and i have inside source who can vouch for this


I could not agree more. lately not as bad ..... however with the talent available....if the fshf people were actually "patriota" then the alb nt team would have been one of the best today.

its just a shame though with people like duka and his gomars behind ... we are never ... and i repeat .. never going to move forward ... with the potential we have to do so
KUQ-E-ZI is offline  
 
post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2012, 00:37
World Class Player
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: USA
Teams: Republic of Albania NT
Posts: 8,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by K5-Hitman View Post
its not fair on them or the NT they grew up playing for at youth level.
Yea and that's why the fans today were only on Behrami's back in case you didn't notice. Xhaka and the others didn't get nearly as much hate as Behrami.

I know that FSHF found out about Xhaka after he won the world cup u17 with Swiss. These guys(except Behrami) have played with Swiss since u-12.
LedZep is offline  
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2012, 01:12
Premier Player
 
alblondon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2010
Location: London
Teams: FK Partizani, Arsenal FC,Albania NT
Posts: 1,945
one of the Xhaka brotheres (taulant)can even today play for ALB (both XHaka brothers or their family has Alb citizenship) so if he wanted to play for Alb he could have done so by refusing to play for the swiss simple!
alblondon is offline  
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2012, 01:46
Legend
 
Shemyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: U.S.
Teams: Whoever is winning
Posts: 10,563
Lol you think these players would have devolped the way they did if they declared for us, I doubt it

Just shows how backwards we are that Albania can't devolop their own talent and our only hope of anything resembling success is we have to poach away players from a country who devolped their players properly (I'm not saying I'm against it ) ...... Instead of improving our scouting we start trying to build within and rebuild from the ground up concerning our footballing infrastructure
Shemyy is offline  
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2012, 02:06
International
 
Zemi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Posts: 6,031
Wait does that mean the federation has o spend money and actually do things? Lol

Look man alot of albanians from albania curse these guys calling them traiyors meanwhile be real man no hate all bullshit to the side im keeping it real. U know how many albanians
From albania i met tht make fun of and dislike kosovars? Yet in return they want "respect" and how dare you disobey the motherland. Look im pissed they dont play for us but what u gonna do its over with. That being said i like shemsis idea lets poach as much as we can

Punen e sotme mos e le per neser

Besart Berisha
Zemi is offline  
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2012, 05:13
International
 
Zemi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Posts: 6,031
Here we are calling these young kids traitors and all kinds o names and blaming them for all our problems and why our team sucks mean while our federation cant even get proper uniforms. We had blue stripes

Punen e sotme mos e le per neser

Besart Berisha
Zemi is offline  
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2012, 07:51
Premier Player
 
Tulipani Zi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Jashtetit
Teams: FK Partizani & Albania.
Posts: 1,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemi View Post
Look man alot of albanians from albania curse these guys calling them traiyors meanwhile be real man no hate all bullshit to the side im keeping it real. U know how many albanians
From albania i met tht make fun of and dislike kosovars? Yet in return they want "respect" and how dare you disobey the motherland. Look im pissed they dont play for us but what u gonna do its over with. That being said i like shemsis idea lets poach as much as we can
Zemi you keep making generalizations about Albanians from Albania all the time. In case you haven't notice Albanians make fun of each other all the time and we very harsh on ourselves as well. I am Lab and every Albanian makes fun of Labs and say all kind of things about them. By and large Labs are not well liked by the rest of Albanians but that shouldn't be ground for one to think the way you do. You seem to be very negative at all times when it comes to this issue.

And here's the opinion of one "Albanian from Albania": None of these Albanians from Kosova are traitors in my book as they are not playing for a NT that I consider to be an enemy like Greece or Serbia. The only Albanian athlete I consider a traitor is Pirro Dhima. I root for the likes of Kuqi, Xhaka, Shaqiri & Co. and always wish them all well, Behrami included, who seems to get a lot of heat from some people here.

Albanian trinity: Shpi-Vllazni-Fis.
Tulipani Zi is offline  
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2012, 08:19
Legend
 
Minotti's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Malmö,Sweden
Teams: Albania NT, Parma
Posts: 15,670
Seriously, what is wrong with you???

If you love and want to represent your country, you DO THAT! Simple AS!!!!!

You say Duka wanted money from these kids? Or Fshf never noticed them earlier?

Lets play abit here shall we? If we say that its true that duka wanted money. WHY cant they wait? Why cant they wait until they move to bayern munich (like shaqiri done) and release several statements about how you want to play for your country but duka keeping you out etc? That way, the journalist would fry duka with pressure! The fans would fry him with that too. What would Shaqiri lose by waiting abit? Except for some games, NOTHING!! Absolutely NOTHING. In fact he wouldve helped us even more cause MAYBE, just MAYBE the "scandal" would force duka to step down cause we now have a player who is playing for bayern munich!!

In worst case scenario: you pay the fvckin fee!! Why? Because you play for your people, not for duka!!

Or lets say they never noticed them before. Fine! They can play for all the u-12-19 all they want but why such a hurry to chose the nt of swiss? It's not right you say? To whom??? To swiss? Do you think switzerland will think: its not fair to not play them since they chose us? The minute they start to play the bad they will be benched. Its that simple.

I don't have a sig.
Minotti is offline  
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2012, 15:09
Premier Player
 
Tifozi-kosovar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
Teams: Manchester United & the Albanian NT
Posts: 1,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotti View Post
Seriously, what is wrong with you???

If you love and want to represent your country, you DO THAT! Simple AS!!!!!

You say Duka wanted money from these kids? Or Fshf never noticed them earlier?

Lets play abit here shall we? If we say that its true that duka wanted money. WHY cant they wait? Why cant they wait until they move to bayern munich (like shaqiri done) and release several statements about how you want to play for your country but duka keeping you out etc? That way, the journalist would fry duka with pressure! The fans would fry him with that too. What would Shaqiri lose by waiting abit? Except for some games, NOTHING!! Absolutely NOTHING. In fact he wouldve helped us even more cause MAYBE, just MAYBE the "scandal" would force duka to step down cause we now have a player who is playing for bayern munich!!

In worst case scenario: you pay the fvckin fee!! Why? Because you play for your people, not for duka!!

Or lets say they never noticed them before. Fine! They can play for all the u-12-19 all they want but why such a hurry to chose the nt of swiss? It's not right you say? To whom??? To swiss? Do you think switzerland will think: its not fair to not play them since they chose us? The minute they start to play the bad they will be benched. Its that simple.
You're the kind of cancer, that has ruined so much for Albanians - and that's not just regarding sports, but everything.

Why should he wait? - Let's play a little.

He wants to play for the Alb NT, but this shitty NT are wanting money from him? - Honestly, I would have done the same in a ****ing heartbeat. I don't know, whether they've actually asked for money, but if it is, you should not expect any bigger amount of patriotism from Shaqiri, Xhaka etc., than from Duka. These guys are getting all the heat, while ****ing Duka is still president of FSHF.

Pay the money? - Are you really that retarded? - Are you aware, that paying the money would have meant, that this would have continued, you twat? - Even if I was a ****ing billionaire, I would not even have paid 10 euros if they asked that from me. It's not about the amount, it's about the principle of being against a ****ing corrupt FA. If Shaqiri's people really wanted him that much, the likes of Duka would have been sacked a long time ago. But they're still there, because of your kind of thinking.

They've lived their entire lives in Switzerland. I hold no grudge against them - and they were even very humble, when playing - expect Valon Maxhupi. Yes, it's annoying that we haven't these players, but on the other hand, there's something ****ing wrong with football in our lands.

200.000 Albanians in Switzerland and they have 5 Albanians on their NT. Good players all of them.

6-7 million Albanians in our lands and we're not producing one good player for the NT. It consists of 2. division players and players, who play in Azerbaijan. That's been our story for the last 20 years or more.

VETĖVENDOSJE!
Tifozi-kosovar is offline  
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2012, 15:34 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Posts: 11,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotti View Post
Seriously, what is wrong with you???

If you love and want to represent your country, you DO THAT! Simple AS!!!!!

You say Duka wanted money from these kids? Or Fshf never noticed them earlier?

Lets play abit here shall we? If we say that its true that duka wanted money. WHY cant they wait? Why cant they wait until they move to bayern munich (like shaqiri done) and release several statements about how you want to play for your country but duka keeping you out etc? That way, the journalist would fry duka with pressure! The fans would fry him with that too. What would Shaqiri lose by waiting abit? Except for some games, NOTHING!! Absolutely NOTHING. In fact he wouldve helped us even more cause MAYBE, just MAYBE the "scandal" would force duka to step down cause we now have a player who is playing for bayern munich!!

In worst case scenario: you pay the fvckin fee!! Why? Because you play for your people, not for duka!!

Or lets say they never noticed them before. Fine! They can play for all the u-12-19 all they want but why such a hurry to chose the nt of swiss? It's not right you say? To whom??? To swiss? Do you think switzerland will think: its not fair to not play them since they chose us? The minute they start to play the bad they will be benched. Its that simple.
Are you being serious?

Players like Xhaka and Shaqiri grew up in Switzerland who gave them and their family a good life, learned to play football there, played for Swiss youth and you want them to switch to Albania when they become superstars on the basis that they are Albanian?

The only traitors here are the people in charge of the Albanian FA who are holding Albanian back for personal interest.

Last edited by K5-Hitman; September 12th, 2012 at 19:56.
K5-Hitman is offline  
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2012, 18:51
Forum Manager
International
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Teams: Multiethnic Republic of Kosovo
Posts: 6,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotti View Post
Seriously, what is wrong with you???

If you love and want to represent your country, you DO THAT! Simple AS!!!!!
True, very true if we lived in the perfect world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotti View Post
You say Duka wanted money from these kids? Or Fshf never noticed them earlier?
I very much doubt Duka asked for any money from these particular guys, but I'm pretty sure he is a corrupt mofo who probably has asked for some kind of "favour" for kids in Albania to be included in the NT. These are young and up coming talents, who probably come from poor backgrounds and are overlooked by "richer" kids. Hence why Duka should **** OFF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotti View Post
Lets play abit here shall we? If we say that its true that duka wanted money. WHY cant they wait? Why cant they wait until they move to bayern munich (like shaqiri done) and release several statements about how you want to play for your country but duka keeping you out etc?
Because if he rejects the Swiss NT, it is an absolute guarantee he would have never joined B. Munich. Lets be honest, this is dude is a bit hyped, still not B Munich material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotti View Post
That way, the journalist would fry duka with pressure! The fans would fry him with that too. What would Shaqiri lose by waiting abit? Except for some games, NOTHING!! Absolutely NOTHING. In fact he wouldve helped us even more cause MAYBE, just MAYBE the "scandal" would force duka to step down cause we now have a player who is playing for bayern munich!!
Yea if what I said above didn't apply, come on man, if you are part of a "well known" NT, you are more likely to join a big club.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotti View Post
In worst case scenario: you pay the fvckin fee!! Why? Because you play for your people, not for duka!!
Not a ****ing CENT, because that money only goes into that fat ****s pocket. You are going crazy here slightly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotti View Post
Or lets say they never noticed them before. Fine! They can play for all the u-12-19 all they want but why such a hurry to chose the nt of swiss? It's not right you say? To whom??? To swiss? Do you think switzerland will think: its not fair to not play them since they chose us? The minute they start to play the bad they will be benched. Its that simple.
Also the minute you refuse them, its the minute you will be hugely disfavoured by swiss clubs, and they can even end your career. You make it sound sooo ****ing simple.

Also, one more thing, we keep talking about these guys, which is ****ing sad in the first place, but whats more sad is people in Albania that can afford a ticket and live max an hour away from Qemal Stafa do not attend matches. Now that is ****ing said, pathetic, lowest of the low, whats even sadder that these guys will probably watch another national team game on TV and root for them as if they were ie Italians...
Madman is offline  
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2012, 20:02
World Class Player
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: USA
Teams: Republic of Albania NT
Posts: 8,906
Ok alot of bullshit in this thread.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman View Post
Also the minute you refuse them, its the minute you will be hugely disfavoured by swiss clubs, and they can even end your career.
I would agree if this was in a nationalistic country like Greece, Turkey or something where clubs are very connected with the NT but Switzerland?? I doubt they give a shit what NT you play with and your club career has absolutely nothing to do with your international. A talented player will have no problem playing for a club his level regardless. Shaqiri may not be Bayern level right now but he was signed as a bench warmer/player for the future not to be a starter now. If he flops he will go to a club he belongs in.
LedZep is offline  
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2012, 01:04
Premier Player
 
Tulipani Zi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Jashtetit
Teams: FK Partizani & Albania.
Posts: 1,712
Whenever the issue of money comes up people tend to forget that players like Besnik Hasi, Arjan Beqaj, Lorik Cana, Armend Dallku, Besart Berisha, Burim Kukeli joined the Albanian NT. These are all Albanian born in Kosova but opted to play for Albania as opposed to any other NT. Maybe some of these players didn't have any other options like the Swiss grwon players have but when you have a plyaer like Cana who could have easily played for the Swiss or France but opted for Albania this "money requests" by FSHF sounds more like excuses to cover one's ass.

I know for a fact that one of our coaches, i don't want ot mention his name as he's passed away now, has asked a player in 2001 for $3,000 to include him in the squad. Yes it's fvcked up and it used to happen more often than it might happen now but there's been too many players who outright have refused to play for Albania and this excuse is getting kinda old. I undertsand why these guys want to play for Switzerland as they have a shot at making the World Cup but please do not try and make fools of us by proviging these retarded excuses. Our captain is Prishtinali for crying out loud, enough with the goddamn excuses.

Albanian trinity: Shpi-Vllazni-Fis.
Tulipani Zi is offline  
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2012, 02:07
Premier Player
 
Tifozi-kosovar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
Teams: Manchester United & the Albanian NT
Posts: 1,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulipani Zi View Post
Our captain is Prishtinali for crying out loud, enough with the goddamn excuses.
Cana is from Gjakovė.

VETĖVENDOSJE!
Tifozi-kosovar is offline  
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2012, 04:51
International
 
Zemi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Posts: 6,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulipani Zi View Post
Whenever the issue of money comes up people tend to forget that players like Besnik Hasi, Arjan Beqaj, Lorik Cana, Armend Dallku, Besart Berisha, Burim Kukeli joined the Albanian NT. These are all Albanian born in Kosova but opted to play for Albania as opposed to any other NT. Maybe some of these players didn't have any other options like the Swiss grwon players have but when you have a plyaer like Cana who could have easily played for the Swiss or France but opted for Albania this "money requests" by FSHF sounds more like excuses to cover one's ass.

I know for a fact that one of our coaches, i don't want ot mention his name as he's passed away now, has asked a player in 2001 for $3,000 to include him in the squad. Yes it's fvcked up and it used to happen more often than it might happen now but there's been too many players who outright have refused to play for Albania and this excuse is getting kinda old. I undertsand why these guys want to play for Switzerland as they have a shot at making the World Cup but please do not try and make fools of us by proviging these retarded excuses. Our captain is Prishtinali for crying out loud, enough with the goddamn excuses.
Bri i kno players and coaches who recently in past 2 years who were involved with trials etc with the NT. its a GIVEN amongst all the parents that they have to pay to get their kids on the team. Even the coach i kno admitted to it!!!! U say its an excuses but its not its an epidemic a sick disease amongst the dumbasses over there. Its a shame. No honor at all. Do anythIng for a bullshit lek over there

Punen e sotme mos e le per neser

Besart Berisha
Zemi is offline  
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2012, 10:19
Legend
 
Minotti's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Malmö,Sweden
Teams: Albania NT, Parma
Posts: 15,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifozi-kosovar View Post
You're the kind of cancer, that has ruined so much for Albanians - and that's not just regarding sports, but everything.
Since I never called you name I see no reason why you should call me names.

Quote:
Why should he wait? - Let's play a little.

He wants to play for the Alb NT, but this shitty NT are wanting money from him? - Honestly, I would have done the same in a ****ing heartbeat. I don't know, whether they've actually asked for money, but if it is, you should not expect any bigger amount of patriotism from Shaqiri, Xhaka etc., than from Duka. These guys are getting all the heat, while ****ing Duka is still president of FSHF.
By your logic, Adem Jashari shouldnt have sacrificed his family since I'm pretty sure he knew what kind of corrupt bastards of politicians we have. But despite that he did it for the country, for the people!!

Quote:
Pay the money? - Are you really that retarded? - Are you aware, that paying the money would have meant, that this would have continued, you twat? - Even if I was a ****ing billionaire, I would not even have paid 10 euros if they asked that from me. It's not about the amount, it's about the principle of being against a ****ing corrupt FA. If Shaqiri's people really wanted him that much, the likes of Duka would have been sacked a long time ago. But they're still there, because of your kind of thinking.
Do you live in a lala-land? You think that by them refusing to pay will make duka dissappear? If we had leaders like that our government wouldnt consist today of the people it does. Not even 50% of the population in kosova voted last time. Do you think Thaqi cried himself to sleep thinkin that people dont want to vote cause they're making a stand?

Wake up, this is albania, not australia!

Quote:

They've lived their entire lives in Switzerland. I hold no grudge against them - and they were even very humble, when playing - expect Valon Maxhupi. Yes, it's annoying that we haven't these players, but on the other hand, there's something ****ing wrong with football in our lands.
LOL!!!! You hate him cause he celebrated? What's the difference? Are you that naive that you believe that xhaka and shaqiri had a painful experience playing against albania? Fvck no!!

Quote:
200.000 Albanians in Switzerland and they have 5 Albanians on their NT. Good players all of them.

6-7 million Albanians in our lands and we're not producing one good player for the NT. It consists of 2. division players and players, who play in Azerbaijan. That's been our story for the last 20 years or more.
Good for them.

As for us. We will never get anywhere cause people like to complain in their couch. We will never change our society cause people only think as far as their garden stretches. Beyond those gates things doesnt matter to us. We dont care what or how our neighbour is living. We can throw diapers infront of a neighbours house making his living miserable. But as long as the garbage is not infront of his house, it's all good!

My point with them being "traitors" is that the only change you can make in albania is when you can demand stuff!! If Shaqiri went on to become a world class player of Robbens level, the people wouldve loved him. The federation would be his b!tches!! He could've dictated the changes as he sees fit. Just like the cry baby ronaldo complaining about not being loved by madrid. Statements like that against our federation would actually bring it to its knees. Especially if he had threatened to quit the NT later on.

We all know how much power Cana has in the team. Now imagine a player three times better than him. Imagine his power to change things!!

Thats how changes goes here. Shaqiri isnt the first or last person to have duka claiming for money but it hasnt stopped duka from doing it again and again and again.

Anyway I'm done arguing about this. You can keep your excuses all you want if that makes you sleep at night and feel good. For me, I see nothing but bullshit and I'm not sure if I'm more angry with these "traitors" or our fans/people ...

I don't have a sig.
Minotti is offline  
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2012, 10:45
Premier Player
 
Shqipėria Etnike's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2007
Location: Melbourne
Teams: Albania, Lazio, Manchester United
Posts: 1,408
According to Shaqiri, Duka asked for £5000 after he personally approached FSHF.

Mos shikoni kisha e xhamia / Feja e shqyptarit āsht shqyptaria
Churches and mosques you shall not heed / The religion of Albanians is Albanism
Shqipėria Etnike is offline  
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2012, 11:19
Premier Player
 
Tifozi-kosovar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
Teams: Manchester United & the Albanian NT
Posts: 1,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotti View Post
Since I never called you name I see no reason why you should call me names.
It's your thinking that is cancerous. I don't see that as name-calling.

Quote:
By your logic, Adem Jashari shouldnt have sacrificed his family since I'm pretty sure he knew what kind of corrupt bastards of politicians we have. But despite that he did it for the country, for the people!!!
No, that's actually wrong. When Adem Jashari fought, Ibrahim Rugova was president of Kosova. He wasn't corrupt like Hashim Thaci is. He fought for the same ideal as Ibrahim Rugova.


Quote:
Do you live in a lala-land? You think that by them refusing to pay will make duka dissappear? If we had leaders like that our government wouldnt consist today of the people it does. Not even 50% of the population in kosova voted last time. Do you think Thaqi cried himself to sleep thinkin that people dont want to vote cause they're making a stand?
No, I live in Europe. In a society, which does not accept corruption. And actually I'm quite happy about that. Of course Duka would disappear, if things weren't corrupt. Your kind of thinking makes it possible for these kinds of corrupt ideas to fester in our society, not just in sports.

Thaci stole over 30% of the votes during the last elections. The stealing was described as being a vote-stealing-industry. But that was only possible, because people like you have the mindset, you have. 'Pay the money, so what?' - You only think two steps ahead, and can't see what will happen 10 steps ahead because of your actions.

Quote:
Wake up, this is albania, not australia!
Yes. And as I've mentioned several times now, the reason for Albania being such a shithole, it is, is because of thinking like you.

Quote:
LOL!!!! You hate him cause he celebrated? What's the difference? Are you that naive that you believe that xhaka and shaqiri had a painful experience playing against albania? Fvck no!!
Yes. That's the reason I hate him. At least Xhaka and Shaqiri tried not to. Even during the game, Shaqiri was very humble when running into the other Albanian players. Whether they meant it or not, I can't tell. If they didn't mean it, at least they didn't show it, which means they're much more mature than Valon Maxhupi, who is older than them and should know better.

Quote:
Good for them.
Yes. That's it. Good for them. They are not traitors, they're just Swiss products.

Quote:
As for us. We will never get anywhere cause people like to complain in their couch. We will never change our society cause people only think as far as their garden stretches. Beyond those gates things doesnt matter to us. We dont care what or how our neighbour is living. We can throw diapers infront of a neighbours house making his living miserable. But as long as the garbage is not infront of his house, it's all good!
People like you are those who complain about these guys and not Duka. Duka is the real problem, not some young Swiss-Albanians who represent the Swiss NT. This problem has been a problem for the last 20+ years. And this goes on in every part of society, only because people are willing to do, what the guys in power want; Pay them, when they tell them to. A people without any kind of stand against corruption.

Quote:
My point with them being "traitors" is that the only change you can make in albania is when you can demand stuff!! If Shaqiri went on to become a world class player of Robbens level, the people wouldve loved him. The federation would be his b!tches!! He could've dictated the changes as he sees fit. Just like the cry baby ronaldo complaining about not being loved by madrid. Statements like that against our federation would actually bring it to its knees. Especially if he had threatened to quit the NT later on.

We all know how much power Cana has in the team. Now imagine a player three times better than him. Imagine his power to change things!!

Thats how changes goes here. Shaqiri isnt the first or last person to have duka claiming for money but it hasnt stopped duka from doing it again and again and again.

Anyway I'm done arguing about this. You can keep your excuses all you want if that makes you sleep at night and feel good. For me, I see nothing but bullshit and I'm not sure if I'm more angry with these "traitors" or our fans/people ...
It would be better, if the people - you know, the 6-7 million Albanians living in the Balkans - demanded something, rather than expecting a Swiss-Albanian 20-year old to do it for you. And that has always been our problem - we never resolve it ourselves. We always want people from outside to do it. That's the biggest argument for, we've been failing for only God knows how many years now.

I hope you won't see these things as excuses, but rather as a voice of reason and you'll actually start to understand, what's going on.

VETĖVENDOSJE!

Last edited by Tifozi-kosovar; September 13th, 2012 at 11:26.
Tifozi-kosovar is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome