Int.Friendly: Albania vs Slovenia - 9.02.2011 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 146 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2010, 16:32 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Teams: Ac Milan , Albania, Italia,Croatia
Int.Friendly: Albania vs Slovenia - 9.02.2011

Albania faces Slovenia on 9-th of Febbruary 2011 .

Slovenia will be looking to maintain their positive winning streak after their performance in WC 2010. With both teams having chances of qualifying to the Euro 2012 finals ,indeed Albania will be looking to start next year matches following impressive performance during 2010 (1 loss in 9 matches against Belarus two months ago).

Slovenia has again pumped for youth in the squad as they impressed in the victories last qualifying campaign .
Meanwhile Albania will go into the match looking to make full use of their game in hand to give more time playing younger players like Muzaka, Bakaj, Vila, Hyka, Memushaj ... Having collected 5 points from four games, Albania do stand a chance of qualifying as second spot but coach Kuzhe will be pleased even if his team finishes fourth in the group.

Previous fixtures :

Albania 0:1 Slovenia 09/06/1999 Tirana Continental Qualifier
Slovenia 2:0 Albania 18/08/1999 Ljubljana Continental Qualifier
Albania 0:0 Slovenia 24/03/2007 Shkoder Continental Qualifier
Slovenia 0:0 Albania 13/10/2007 Celje Continental Qualifier

Last edited by Simboli i Diellit; December 16th, 2010 at 17:45.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 146 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2010, 20:18
World Class Player

Teams: Republic of Albania NT
Very well prepared thread for just a friendly.

I predict a draw.
post #3 of 146 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2010, 20:48 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by musterija View Post
only three replies----where are everybody
It's too early to speak about this topic, two months till gameday . This actually serves to atract other albos around the web as the topic name in google index will be in top spots. & i also believe it'll be a boring draw But don't exclude Kuzhe's "will" to beat them for 1-st time ever

post #4 of 146 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2010, 20:52
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Multiethnic Republic of Kosovo
Quote:
albania
Quote:
only three replies----where are everybody
Quote:
handanovic will get red card

Well maybe when we get closer to the match we get more posts.

However, at this point I would probably say this match will end in a draw. I would just really like to see some changes and testing with tactics and players.
post #5 of 146 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2010, 21:27
Shqiperi Etnike!
Rising Star

Teams: KS Flamurtari, SHqiperia
http://www.sportishqiptar.com.al/zyr...peri-slloveni/

So they're saying that we should expect good news on the Basha case...and wtf is up with the skela and lala thing, skela has no club and lala just got back from a one year injury
post #6 of 146 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2010, 21:44 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Hopefully Kuzhe can bring some young players who'll be at "zbor" in Switzerland from 10-13 january . Players from 15-20yrs old will be under Kuzhe's observation for 3 days . These players from Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany ecc will have the chance to impress Kuzhe , the list is being prepared from Redi Jupi chieff of abroad talents office. There'll be at least 40 players according to fshf ... lets hope smth good will come out of it ..
post #7 of 146 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2010, 22:07
nkm
Premier Player

No dissrespect to Albania, but Slovenia should arrange friendlies with tougher opponents for a change. Last friendles we had were: Qatar, New Zealand, Australia, Georgia and now Albania.

I predict a draw because Slovenian players usualy aren't motivated enough in such games, especialy when not playing at home.
post #8 of 146 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2010, 22:21
Shqiperi Etnike!
Rising Star

Teams: KS Flamurtari, SHqiperia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simboli i Diellit View Post
Hopefully Kuzhe can bring some young players who'll be at "zbor" in Switzerland from 10-13 january . Players from 15-20yrs old will be under Kuzhe's observation for 3 days . These players from Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany ecc will have the chance to impress Kuzhe , the list is being prepared from Redi Jupi chieff of abroad talents office. There'll be at least 40 players according to fshf ... lets hope smth good will come out of it ..
were did you read that??
post #9 of 146 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2010, 23:19 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAVITY View Post
were did you read that??
It was on Sporti Shqiptar. Fabio Hoxha probably will be there , but he didn't get an invitation yet (he said to me)... Cani may be another option from our connationals playing in Italy.
post #10 of 146 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2010, 23:23 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkm View Post
No dissrespect to Albania, but Slovenia should arrange friendlies with tougher opponents for a change. Last friendles we had were: Qatar, New Zealand, Australia, Georgia and now Albania.

I predict a draw because Slovenian players usualy aren't motivated enough in such games, especialy when not playing at home.
Ok , overall i agree with you ....
but still you failed to beat N.Ireland at your home wich is at our level ... that's probably why Your manager agreed to play us
post #11 of 146 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2010, 03:54
World Class Player

Quote:
It was on Sporti Shqiptar. Fabio Hoxha probably will be there , but he didn't get an invitation yet (he said to me)... Cani may be another option from our connationals playing in Italy.
Hoxha is perfect example that playing for 'big club' youth teams means absolutely nothing. For years he was the top scorer for Inter's youth teams and now who knows if he even plays the game anymore.
post #12 of 146 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2010, 04:09 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZep View Post
Hoxha is perfect example that playing for 'big club' youth teams means absolutely nothing. For years he was the top scorer for Inter's youth teams and now who knows if he even plays the game anymore.
Oh come on ! He played 6 of 12 games for Piacenza Primavera 214 min timeplaying and scoring one goal. He's only 17 years old ! Here you find 21 yrs old players in Primavera's.... There're plenty of examples when a player changes team is difficult to adapt . That happened to Cana to ,remember?

His stats :
http://www.fullsoccer.eu/giocatori.p...=HOXHA%20Fabio

Primavera's table :
http://www.fullsoccer.eu/campionato....11&nazione=ita

he's one of the best forwarders or the best cause ANGARANO Giuseppe is in the A-team playing in Serie B .

Last edited by Simboli i Diellit; December 17th, 2010 at 04:18.
post #13 of 146 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2010, 04:34
World Class Player

Quote:

he's one of the best forwarders or the best cause ANGARANO Giuseppe is in the A-team playing in Serie B .
Come on! How can they keep one of their best forward on the bench most of the time? According to that link he has only started in 2 games and this is piacenza primavera.

And that link also mentions he's 159 cm!?!? Makes Hyka look like a giant.
post #14 of 146 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2010, 04:48 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Come on! How can they keep one of their best forward on the bench most of the time? According to that link he has only started in 2 games and this is piacenza primavera.

And that link also mentions he's 159 cm!?!? Makes Hyka look like a giant.
That's wrong , He's 1.76 m , Weigh: 64 kg.
He's started only 2 games and came as substitute on other 4 ,but he is one of the 30 players Piacenza owns,,,, their midfielders score more than the forwarders aparently and we should give to him more time, not so many expectations and hopes from him ,,,, he plays for our U17 ,,, he should pass to U19-U21 before going into NT he plays in a championship where middleage is 19yrs old and doesn't have the support he had at giovanissimi of Inter ..

Last edited by Simboli i Diellit; December 17th, 2010 at 04:53.
post #15 of 146 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2010, 06:20
Rookie

Don't you guys know how it works to play for Albania? You gotta pay the $$$!! Cani was asked for money he refused. Elin Dhimuco was asked for money he refused. Mavraj, Behrami.....etc are also added to the list. You must pay to play!!! And pay goes into thousands of dollars!
post #16 of 146 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2010, 10:12
nkm
Premier Player

Quote:
Ok , overall i agree with you ....
but still you failed to beat N.Ireland at your home wich is at our level ... that's probably why Your manager agreed to play us
We failed to beat N. Ireland due to some mistakes our manager made and we always used to have troubles with teams from British Isles. We didn't find the right tactics for them yet.. Well I wouldn't mind if we play a team that plays like N. Ireland for a friendly. It's not like I wish Spain or something, just a team which would be a really hard test for us before the game against Italy. I'm afraid the match against Albania will be like our match against Georgie: unmotivated players and shitty game that will probably end with a draw (or win for Albania).
post #17 of 146 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2010, 14:45 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by natural_albania View Post
Don't you guys know how it works to play for Albania? You gotta pay the $$$!! Cani was asked for money he refused. Elin Dhimuco was asked for money he refused. Mavraj, Behrami.....etc are also added to the list. You must pay to play!!! And pay goes into thousands of dollars!
Who is Dhumuco, Behrami? never heard about them ncuk ncuk ncuk
post #18 of 146 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2010, 14:47
World Class Player

Dhimuco is a good player and has been getting play time at Panathinaikos. This is one that needs to be approached and I'm sure he wouldn't refuse.
post #19 of 146 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2010, 14:48 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkm View Post
We failed to beat N. Ireland due to some mistakes our manager made and we always used to have troubles with teams from British Isles. We didn't find the right tactics for them yet.. Well I wouldn't mind if we play a team that plays like N. Ireland for a friendly. It's not like I wish Spain or something, just a team which would be a really hard test for us before the game against Italy. I'm afraid the match against Albania will be like our match against Georgie: unmotivated players and shitty game that will probably end with a draw (or win for Albania).
Probably your FA failed to arrange a decent friendly but i'm sure that our FA will pay - arrange all accomodation and other stuff for you team , also we play defensively wich means if you fail to beat Us = you've 0 chances to beat Italy ....
post #20 of 146 (permalink) Old December 17th, 2010, 14:53 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Dhimuco is a good player and has been getting play time at Panathinaikos. This is one that needs to be approached and I'm sure he wouldn't refuse.
well being 22 yrs old and never played for Greece U21 it's on our favour but still he has Greek citizenship and it not easy to give it away just like that ... he also might have contradictions with FA like Cani ....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in