Albania's Next Manager?? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 202 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2010, 02:45 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Whoever is winning
Albania's Next Manager??

Apparently Kuhze will "officially" be done after the next two qualification matches, due to the health issues....we will be seeking a new manager, who are you all hoping to get

personally id prefer Hasi......if we were to hire an Albanian, I think it would be best if he has had exposure playing/managing abroad, so he can get a feel of how things are suppose to be run
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 202 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2010, 06:21
Premier Player

Teams: Albania, Lazio, Manchester United
the only albanian manager i would accept would be hasi. If it wasnt hasi i would prefer a young coach like baggio.

Mos shikoni kisha e xhamia / Feja e shqyptarit sht shqyptaria
Churches and mosques you shall not heed / The religion of Albanians is Albanism
post #3 of 202 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2010, 08:02
Rising Star

Teams: Albania NT, RSC Anderlecht, AC Milan
Why not trying to compose a staff with some of our ex-players (like Germany did).

Besnik Hasi (Coach) : RSC Anderlecht
Bledar Kola (Assistant) : AEK Athens
Foto Strakosha (Goalkeeping coach) : Olympiakos + APOEL Nicosia
Igli Tare (Team Manager) : SS Lazio Roma

post #4 of 202 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2010, 09:17
World Class Player

Teams: Ac Milan , Albania, Italia,Croatia
What about this topic! we all know that FSHF will get a non-albanian coatch ... Hasi and whoever wouldn't like to manage Albania right now when we lack on quality. The next two matches are important ; if we get 4 or 6 points maybe some good managers would be interessed to manage our team. But again, Kuzhe has few possibilities to continue managing us.... it's better to talk after a week, when the thing will be sure....
post #5 of 202 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2010, 12:37
Premier Player

Teams: FK Partizani, Arsenal FC,Albania NT
We have a manager !!!!!!a new manger now means no new player will get a chance until the end of this qualif !!!
post #6 of 202 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2010, 12:52
Premier Player

it is a high possiblity but if we get a coach that is committed he will see straight away our problems and could even fix them with the players at our disposal.

post #7 of 202 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2010, 13:22
Premier Player

What more comited then Kuzhe
post #8 of 202 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2010, 13:23
Premier Player

what more commited then KUZHE!!??
post #9 of 202 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2010, 21:34
Premier Player

Kuze is committed dont get me wrong but he doesnt go outside the box like look to change the system and bring in new players. He doesnt take the risk of playing good young players because he is scared and opts for the safer option in playing with the old players like Skela and Duro.

post #10 of 202 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2010, 22:35
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilirian1 View Post
Kuze is committed dont get me wrong but he doesnt go outside the box like look to change the system and bring in new players. He doesnt take the risk of playing good young players because he is scared and opts for the safer option in playing with the old players like Skela and Duro.
Firstly no manager in the world can just walk into a national team and dispose of 5 of the most essencial players who have governed the NT for the last 4-5 years, it would be insensible. Especially when it is the Albanian national team where players are extremely close with the federation and people in charge, and where there is little choice.

What good young players are you reffering to? unless you recommend picking up another cliche Albanian league amateur, which we have had too many of, every decent or even half decent youngster in the diaspora has no interest in Albania and the ones that do are usually deterred by the troublesome legal process that is involved and would rather focus on club football.

Kuze was left in charge of an unpopular and inconsistent bunch mostly belonging to poor clubs (some still dont even have clubs at all)yet in a short space of time managed to flip them from a hopeless and disorderly set of players into a disciplined and organised team who finally aquired the ingredients to win games. His loss is a massive blow and it will be difficult to find another mananger of the same style
post #11 of 202 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2010, 22:38
TBA
BANNED!
Premier Player

Teams: Bayern Mnchen
I love how people say Kuzhe didn't choose young "talents" LOL!

Fvk outta here, who are these TALENTS?

Basha, can't, trying to get him but NOTHING special, guy plays in SECOND DIVISION TEAM!

Mavraj, a prostitute that sold his nationality, NOTHING SPECIAL, plays for SECOND DIVISION TEAM!

So who the hell are these "talents"? Are you saying about HYKA? Meaning to start him, ahahhaha...wait let me laugh again...hahahaha, no1 is saying he is bad, but in 3 years he never started for any of his teams. Skela and Duro before him? Hell yeah, they have more playing time that he will EVER have, meaning EVER.

Please stop talking about "Talents" because if we did, they'd come to us, we wouldn't have to beg them.

Redi Jupi said also "Bosnians are more nacionalists, they don't have to be begged to play for their country unlike us".

All of these "talents" like Emir Bajrami, Behrami, Xherdani, Shaqiri, Mavraj, Kasami are people with no nation, even if they BEGGED us to let them play for Albania, hell no. Fvck them all, saying NO to your country is the worst thing you could do.

Besnik Hasi for manager.
post #12 of 202 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2010, 22:44 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Whoever is winning
why havent you been banned yet idk, anything that you type makes me want to punch children....stick with the other low-lifes on albanian.com
post #13 of 202 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2010, 22:46
TBA
BANNED!
Premier Player

Teams: Bayern Mnchen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemo View Post
why havent you been banned yet idk, anything that you type makes me want to punch children....stick with the other low-lifes on albanian.com
why? how am i a low-life for saying that these players play in last place 2nd division teams ?
post #14 of 202 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2010, 22:59
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonboy View Post
Firstly no manager in the world can just walk into a national team and dispose of 5 of the most essencial players who have governed the NT for the last 4-5 years, it would be insensible. Especially when it is the Albanian national team where players are extremely close with the federation and people in charge, and where there is little choice.

What good young players are you reffering to? unless you recommend picking up another cliche Albanian league amateur, which we have had too many of, every decent or even half decent youngster in the diaspora has no interest in Albania and the ones that do are usually deterred by the troublesome legal process that is involved and would rather focus on club football.

Kuze was left in charge of an unpopular and inconsistent bunch mostly belonging to poor clubs (some still dont even have clubs at all)yet in a short space of time managed to flip them from a hopeless and disorderly set of players into a disciplined and organised team who finally aquired the ingredients to win games. His loss is a massive blow and it will be difficult to find another mananger of the same style

Spot on
post #15 of 202 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2010, 23:19
World Class Player

Teams: Republic of Albania NT

O TBA, me mire te shkruash ne Shqip o lal
post #16 of 202 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2010, 23:23
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBA View Post
All of these "talents" like Emir Bajrami, Behrami, Xherdani, Shaqiri, Mavraj, Kasami
As you see Basha is not eligible to play for us which means that these players were never eligible to play for Albania either. You can hardly blame them.
post #17 of 202 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2010, 23:57
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZep View Post
As you see Basha is not eligible to play for us which means that these players were never eligible to play for Albania either. You can hardly blame them.
what u talking about , Mavraj is ,kasami xhaka , never played for swiss under 21!! the rule states players a eligile to play for another country untill the moment they reach 21 and play for under 21 of another nation without having a albanian passport, even after this stage a agreement betwen the two federations can be reached with the willingnes of the player !!!
post #18 of 202 (permalink) Old October 7th, 2010, 00:16
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by alblondon View Post
what u talking about , Mavraj is ,kasami xhaka , never played for swiss under 21!! the rule states players a eligile to play for another country untill the moment they reach 21 and play for under 21 of another nation without having a albanian passport, even after this stage a agreement betwen the two federations can be reached with the willingnes of the player !!!
I don't understand what you're saying.
post #19 of 202 (permalink) Old October 7th, 2010, 00:41
World Class Player

Teams: Ac Milan , Albania, Italia,Croatia
Mos bani rremuje cuna !
post #20 of 202 (permalink) Old October 7th, 2010, 00:59
World Class Player

As far as the topic goes I feel bad for Kuze as a person because he's not that old and yet his coaching career is most likely finished. He's a good person and has created a friendly/family atmosphere in the team which in my opinion is the main source for our few decent results under him. He has kept the veterans(Duro, Skela, Bogdani) happy by guaranteeing their presence in the starting 11 and not putting their positions in danger. Well, we know what happened to Baric when he threatened their positions and I believe Kuze was aware of this and did exactly the opposite. Well it worked from the little we've seen so far. Despite all that, people saying "we wont have anyone like him again" are just not thinking logically. You can find a million coaches like him who try to be friends with their players and have similar strategy. Coaches who are all about creating a perfect atmosphere and put emphasis in psychology in the team more than anything else(like talent/skills).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in