Euro Qualification : Albania vs. Bosnia-Herzegovina - Friday 8th Oct - 19:30 - Xtratime Community
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 842 (permalink) Old September 7th, 2010, 22:13 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Teams: Ac Milan , Albania, Italia,Croatia
Euro Qualification : Albania vs. Bosnia-Herzegovina - Friday 8th Oct - 19:30

What do you expect from this match and wich players should Kuzhe call up for next two matches to come?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 842 (permalink) Old September 7th, 2010, 22:18
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Multiethnic Republic of Kosovo
Too soon for this thread...we are still bringing ourselves together after beating the mighty Luxembourg. :rollani: :smileani:
post #3 of 842 (permalink) Old September 7th, 2010, 22:22 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman View Post
Too soon for this thread...we are still bringing ourselves together after beating the mighty Luxembourg. :rollani: :smileani:
Awm , that was Luxembourg hahaha

I personally hope Basha&Cani will get their call up. Fshf should resolve Basha's problem in few weeks ...

Lichenstein was 1:1 away in Scotland till minute 97 O_O ...
They're unfair against them ....

post #4 of 842 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2010, 00:10
Legend

Teams: Whoever is winning
armenito you kurv i was going to open the thread p

hopefully basha can get his shit situated before the match, if not no harm in having zeqiri get a try

anyways id play a 4-5-1, unless cani earns up a call-up

--------Beqaj------
Lila-Cana-Curri-Dallku
-----Bulku-Basha---
-Hyka--Bakaj--Agolli
-------Salihi-------

Solid defensively with the exception of Dallku whos shaky but atm no better options....their defense isnt that great, i can see us scoring a goal no problem their attack is scary though...im guessing cana will mark dzeko

a win regardless of how we play will exceed my expectations, but i see a draw as best case scenario
post #5 of 842 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2010, 01:53
Star Player

Teams: SHQIPERI!
A win is more then normal :S I can't see why this great pessimism. We have a positive bilance against Bosnia, having met them 2 times we won 2-0 in Tirana and drew 0-0 in Bosnia. Although this was in 95' it's the only games we've played against them so far.

Bosnia doesn't reach the names of Serbia, Croatia and Greece in the balkans. It's a bit over Montenegro perhaps, but not much better then us IMO. At home only a win is acceptable, and a draw could be OK at the worst depending on the circumstances.

Our team at the moment haven't played good, but gotten results! Before we managed to play levelled against Holland, Sweden, Portugal, Denmark e.tc very good football but at the end allways lost. We're leading the group and we're going for Victory to maintain the lead!
post #6 of 842 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2010, 02:01
TBA
BANNED!
Premier Player

Teams: Bayern München
I predict a 2-1 win over Bosnia.....
post #7 of 842 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2010, 03:42
Star Player

Teams: Albania
if we have a decent day and don't play with bogdani we can win

And now what will become of us, without any barbarians?
Those people were some kind of solution.

- K. Kavafis
post #8 of 842 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2010, 04:24
International

id like to see besart berisha get called up in replace of kapllani or some other benchwarmer, i think berisha can provide some skill that the team needs. idk why they stopped calling him up to begin with.

anyways whatever the line up is as long as bogdani, duro, skela don't start. i would rather lose with new young players then lose with those guys in the lineup.

Punen e sotme mos e le per neser

Besart Berisha
post #9 of 842 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2010, 08:15
Rising Star

Teams: Albania NT, RSC Anderlecht, AC Milan
This is the most important game of these qualifier. We showed very poor football in the last two games, but we completed our main objective : 4 points. That's different from before, where we managed to show some good games against strong teams, but at the end, we always lost.

Bosnia is a strong opponent. They have some great players in their squad like Dzeko, Pjanic, Misimovic, Ibisevic, ... but in Qemal Stafa everything can happen. Furthermore, our disorganized way of playing in our dilapidated stadium, makes also other teams play crap ... We can clearly benefit from that !

I hope that Basha's case will be closed asap, because we need some fresh blood in the team, especially in midfield.
post #10 of 842 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2010, 08:43 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemo View Post
armenito you kurv i was going to open the thread p
hehehe

Goal of the day

switzerland 1:3 england
from 18 yrs old Albanian Kosovo born : Xherdan Shaqiri

Minute 3.04 in this video.
post #11 of 842 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2010, 08:49
Legend

Teams: Albania NT, Parma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandro-AL View Post
if we have a decent day and don't play with bogdani we can win
Agreed. It's essential that bogdani doesn't play. Then, anything is possible

I don't have a sig.
post #12 of 842 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2010, 12:25
Premier Player

Teams: FK Partizani, Arsenal FC,Albania NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotti View Post
Agreed. It's essential that bogdani doesn't play. Then, anything is possible
Salihi plays better with a player of bogdanis hight and style << he does not score much but keeps defenders bussy also creates space for second striker>> so that rules out vila , maybe if kapllani is on form he can play but highly doubt it ,managers dont change a winningformula untill it does not work no more, or bogi is injured wich would not be surprised!!
post #13 of 842 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2010, 18:21 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Last Match in Tirana

post #14 of 842 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2010, 20:54
Legend

Teams: Whoever is winning
Altin Haxhi
post #15 of 842 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2010, 20:55
BANNED!
Star Player

Teams: Man City
we desperately need basha, cani and harbuzi(although i hate this guy).
i wish we had shaqiri the guy is amazing and emir bajrami
post #16 of 842 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2010, 21:08
Legend

Teams: Albania NT, Parma
We don't desperately need basha and cani, especially cani who is severly overhyped by this forum it seems. He is doing absolutely NOTHING to prove he is anything better than bogdani. Except that he is younger but overall he has almost the same lousy statistics as bogdani. Plus bogdani at least plays for serie a teams.

Basha we need but don't make it look as if he would lift this team a level up. In fact no as he is nothing impressive either, in any way. As for harbuzi...

I don't have a sig.
post #17 of 842 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2010, 21:28
TBA
BANNED!
Premier Player

We need this we need that stop this shit, if they were so good theyd play at least in first division, basha plays in seria b, cani same shit, these players are worse than bogdani according to statistics (i haven't watched them play, but if they were so good they wouldn't play in modena or a team that no1 knows of).

The only players we need are these young albanians in FC Basel whom play for Swiss..
post #18 of 842 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2010, 21:30
TBA
BANNED!
Premier Player

- Mister, i mendonit 4 pikė para dy ndeshjeve?
- Sigurisht qė po. Jam i kėnaqur me tri pikėt nė kėtė ndeshje. Nė tė vėrtetė, kemi luajtur ndaj njė kundėrshtari tė organizuar shumė mirė nė mbrojtje. Ishte shumė e vėshtirė t’i ēaje, sepse po luftonin me shpirt. Nė momentin kur shėnuam, kuptova qė e mbyllėm ndeshjen. Goli ishte shumė i rėndėsishėm dhe na bėn tė shkojmė me moral nė ndeshjen tjetėr.

- Edhe pse e mbyllėt ndeshjen qė nė pjesėn e parė, nuk u dhatė mundėsi lojtarėve tė tjerė tė sulmit, ndėrrimet ishin ndoshta me vonesė, apo jo?
- Unė duhet tė mendoj pėr rezultatin dhe jo t’u jap shans lojtarėve. Pastaj, dy sulmuesit, Salihi dhe Bogdani, po luanin shumė mirė dhe s’kisha pse t’i ndėrroja. I pari shėnoi golin e fitores, ndėrsa Bogdani vėrtet ka bėrė njė punė shumė tė mirė. Kjo ėshtė arsyeja qė nuk i ndėrrova sulmuesit. Nuk mund tė bėja ndėrrime, sepse mund tė prishja organizimin e lojės nė mesfushė.

- Morėt atė qė deshėt nė kėto dy ndeshje. Sa mendoni se ka arritur ekipi ynė?
- Nė grupin tonė skuadrat do tė humbsasin shumė pikė. Asnjė skuadėr nuk do tė mund tė grumbullojė 80% tė pikėve. Shikoni, pas dy ndeshjeve tė para nuk ka skuadra me pikė tė plota. Prandaj ėshtė shumė e vėshtirė tė flasim pėr objektiva. Skuadra jonė duhet tė synojė sa mė shumė pikė ndeshje pas ndeshjeje.

- Mendimi juaj pėr Muzakėn titullar dhe cili ėshtė objektivi pėr dy ndeshjet e radhės?
- Muzaka tashmė ėshtė pjesė e 11 shes, kjo ėshtė e padiskutueshme. Edhe sot ka luajtur shumė mirė, ka krijuar disa situata qė sollėn rrezik nė portėn kundėrshtare. Objektivi ynė pėr Bosnjėn ėshtė tė marrim rezultat pozitiv. Ndaj kėtij kundėrshtari do tė jetė disi mė e lehtė pėr tė dalė nė lojėn tonė, sepse bėn lojė sulmuese.

- Punėt nė grupin tonė janė ngatėrruar shumė keq: Bjellorusi- Rumani ka pėrfunduar nė barazim, ndėrsa Franca ka fituar nė Bosnjė 2 0…?
- Vėrtet? Ky ėshtė lajm i kėndshėm. Tani nuk na mbetet tjetėr veēse tė fitojmė me Bosnjėn dhe tė shkojmė nė qiellin e shtatė.
post #19 of 842 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2010, 22:10 Thread Starter
World Class Player

hahaha (sarcasm) te mundim Bosnjen e te shkojme ne qiellin e shtate XD ...
i think we need someone to replace Skela, and Basha would be best choise. And like Jupi said someone should come and kick Skela out but don't expect from him to leave that easy... we don't have other alternatives.... I've seen Basha play and i like him. He's 10x better than Skela right now , don't think that serie B is that bad, you can only criticize them for not being in first choise to play for their teams. I'd be happy if Pajtim Kasami plays for us cause he's doing good at Palermo but we can't actually pretend to get best albanian born players that easy.If Basha played with Ac Milan i guess that Switzerland would call him and he'd be happy to choose them instead of us. Italian regional leagues are better than Albanian Superliga.
post #20 of 842 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 00:20
World Class Player

Teams: Republic of Albania NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotti View Post
We don't desperately need basha and cani, especially cani who is severly overhyped by this forum it seems. He is doing absolutely NOTHING to prove he is anything better than bogdani. Except that he is younger but overall he has almost the same lousy statistics as bogdani. Plus bogdani at least plays for serie a teams.

Basha we need but don't make it look as if he would lift this team a level up. In fact no as he is nothing impressive either, in any way. As for harbuzi...
Agreed on both. Cani just like Bogdani is not a good goalscorer, he's basically a younger and more mobile version of him so he could be useful if you want to play with a target man who opens up spaces for others. He's still young and I'm sure he can make a career in those bottom Serie a clubs. He can be a useful option to have and a replacement for Bogdani(since he's totally finished noqadays).
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in