Euro Qualification: 03/09/2010 Romania - Albania - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 169 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2010, 06:23 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Whoever is winning
Euro Qualification: 03/09/2010 Romania - Albania

Moment of truth fellas quali's start next week, another depressing chapter in the history of Albanian football

Albaniasoccer released the call-ups for both Lux and Romania

1Arjan Beqaj Olimpiakos Nicosia
2.Isli Hidi Dinamo Tirana
3.Samir Ujkani Novara Calcio
4.Andi Lila SK Tirana
5.Armend Dallku Vorskla Poltava
6.Kristi Vangjeli Aris Selaniku
7.Ansi Agolli Karabak Azerbaixhan
8Admir Teli Karabak Azerbaixhan
9.Lorik Cana Gallatasaray
10.Endri Vrapi Skenderbeu
11.Debatik Curri Genclebirligi
12.Ervin Bulku Hajduk Split
13.Ervin Skela pa klub :rollani:
14.Klodian Duro Lask Linz
15.Jahmir Hyka Panionios
16.Gilman Lika Diabarkispor
17.Emilian Vila Dinamo Tirana
18.Gjergj Muzaka Dinamo Tirana
19.Erjon Bogdani Cesena
20.Hamdi Salihi Rapid Vienna
21.Edmond Kapllani Augsburg
22.Elis Bakaj Dinamo Tirana
23.Ahmed Jonuzi Vorskla Poltava

so much for bringing in new talent
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 169 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2010, 06:32 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Whoever is winning
Nothing much you with the call-ups we have guess we are going to play plain ole 4-4-2 again, id like to try something like this out

--------Beqaj--------
Dallku-Cana-Teli-Curri
------Bulku-Vila------
-Bakaj---------Hyka-
---Salihi----Bogdani--

but in the end i only dream and will watch some form of

--------Beqaj--------
Vangjeli-Cana-Dallku-Curri
Duro-Bulku-Skela-(insert Superliga reject)
---Salihi----Bogdani--
post #3 of 169 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2010, 07:51
Premier Player

Teams: A L B A N I A
Expected lineup if no injuries fall in..

Beqaj
Dallku Cana Curri Vangjeli

Bulku Duro

Salihi Skela Hyka/Agolli

Bogdani

We will play 4-5-1, not 4-4-2 away against Bucharest, and when we've done that before Kuze has tested Salihi as an offensive winger. The only unsure place I see is Vangjeli, who might be replaced by Lila if not in form, and also Hyka/Agolli, most probably Agolli will be the one starting.

Against Luxemburg I'd think we go for:

Beqaj

Dallku
Cana
Curri
Vangjeli

Duro
Bulku
Skela
Hyka

Bogdani
Salihi

FITORJA ËSHTË E JONA

formerly known as Dardanian

post #4 of 169 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2010, 07:57
Rising Star

Teams: Albania NT, RSC Anderlecht, AC Milan
I just hope that we're not going to be smatched again by Romania. Positive thing is that Mutu is suspended and Chivu injured, so their 2 best players.

When I look at the call-ups, I see that our team is very poor in quality ! I don't understand what Hidi, Vrapi, Skela, Duro, Lika, Vila, Muzaka, Kapllani, ... are doing there !

I think that Kuzhe will bring that theam on the pitch :

Beqaj
Dallku - Cana - Curri - Vangjeli
Duro - Bulku - Skela - Agolli
Salihi - Bogdani

and with those players, we can't expect nothing ... I fear even that we will loose some point against Luxembourg !
post #5 of 169 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2010, 12:39
Star Player

Teams: SHQIPERI!
Players that don't deserve call upo imo: Vrapi, Skela and Duro. We need to get rid of Skela and Duro once and for ever!

I like what i've seen of Muzaka. He keeps on developing all the time, and still has the potential to be a great threat on the right flank. He impressed against Uzbekistan aswell. I think the Dinamo players deserve the call up. Bakaj is very good, and we shouldn't judge him only on the Hannover transfer. To make it from Superliga directly to Bundesliga is almost impossible atm, being on tests doesn't make it easier.

What is frightening is that Cana and Salihi seems not in form. And from what i've seen of Salihi, he continues to act lazy. I hope this will change in our NT games, cause he is a very important player for us. Bogdani is allways useful in attack and i hope Januzi gets his chance.

To get a draw in Romania is OK and very possible. A win against Luxemburg is a must at home..
post #6 of 169 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2010, 14:42
World Class Player

Teams: Republic of Albania NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Eagle View Post
When I look at the call-ups, I see that our team is very poor in quality ! I don't understand what Hidi, Vrapi, Skela, Duro, Lika, Vila, Muzaka, Kapllani, ... are doing there !
Muzaka is in great form and should be in the starting lineup. The rest I agree with.
post #7 of 169 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2010, 16:59
BANNED!
Star Player

Teams: Man City
its going to be deja vous all over again again.
romania 6-0 albania

I HATE THIS TEAM
stop ****ing humiliating my nationality you fukin pricks.
you are all good for nothing, lame excuse for footballers
:frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat: :frustrat::frustrat:
post #8 of 169 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2010, 17:36
Star Player

Teams: BIH national team, AC Milan, Fenerbahce SK,
The current Romanian team is not very strong so I can see Albania holding them to a draw at best.
post #9 of 169 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2010, 18:01
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityBlue View Post
its going to be deja vous all over again again.
romania 6-0 albania

I HATE THIS TEAM
stop ****ing humiliating my nationality you fukin pricks.
you are all good for nothing, lame excuse for footballers
:frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat: :frustrat::frustrat:
You should get Spanish nationality or something and root for them. This is not Manchester City you gloryhunting clown.
post #10 of 169 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2010, 18:43
BANNED!
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZep View Post
You should get Spanish nationality or something and root for them. This is not Manchester City you gloryhunting clown.
I don't know what your problem is, but I bet it's hard to pronounce.
post #11 of 169 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2010, 18:44
BANNED!
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik19 View Post
The current Romanian team is not very strong so I can see Albania holding them to a draw at best.
malta is too strong for albania right now.
FFS we have players that dont even have a team, than we have players that play for azerbaijani and turkish second div teams.
post #12 of 169 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2010, 21:52
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityBlue View Post
I don't know what your problem is, but I bet it's hard to pronounce.
Problem hard to "pronounce"? Out of all the words you pick PRONOUNCE to go along with that? p

and I have no problem but I know what yours is. You want them to call up a load of Kosovars from abroad thinking they'll lead Albania to glory. What you don't realize is that it's a long process to make a lot of them ELIGIBLE to play for Albania, most are not better than what we have, some are in the process of becoming eligible(Basha) but it takes time, and finally Kuze doesn't think we need to make any changes because we have a 4 game winning streak and haven't conceded in 5 games!

We'll probably lose against Romania but this team is the best we got so either go along with it or just don't bother. (I prefer you to do the latter)
post #13 of 169 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2010, 22:26
Legend

Teams: FTC, Hungary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Eagle View Post
I just hope that we're not going to be smatched again by Romania. Positive thing is that Mutu is suspended and Chivu injured, so their 2 best players.
Easy there, I don't even remember the last time Mutu played for Romania or scored a goal for them, thats nothing new. And Chivu played the full game vs Atletico Madrid in the Super Cup today, I didn't see him get injured.

Én soha nem felejtem,
Magyarnak születtem!

Itt élek Európa szívében, vízilabdában mi vagyunk a császárok és igenis nálunk élnek a világ legszebb női. Magyarország, én így szeretlek!

Tehetségben nincs hiány, hiszem hogy jó lesz még a magyar foci!

RIA,RIA, HungáRIA!!!
post #14 of 169 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2010, 04:49
BANNED!
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZep View Post
Problem hard to "pronounce"? Out of all the words you pick PRONOUNCE to go along with that? p

and I have no problem but I know what yours is. You want them to call up a load of Kosovars from abroad thinking they'll lead Albania to glory. What you don't realize is that it's a long process to make a lot of them ELIGIBLE to play for Albania, most are not better than what we have, some are in the process of becoming eligible(Basha) but it takes time, and finally Kuze doesn't think we need to make any changes because we have a 4 game winning streak and haven't conceded in 5 games!

We'll probably lose against Romania but this team is the best we got so either go along with it or just don't bother. (I prefer you to do the latter)
thats not true. what i want from them is to stop calling up grandpas and garbage. like for example, duro, skela, bogdani, agolli, kapllani, lika.
there are plenty of albos in europe playing pro, but they dont even make the effort to call them up. ffs they cant even solve the problem of the stadium, the nt has to play in the half built shitty stadium in shkoder. a total embarrasament
post #15 of 169 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2010, 14:36
Legend

Teams: Albania NT, Parma
Plenty of pros, yes but it doesn't mean that they're good! Skela, for how old he is, is still alot better than most of the players out there. Yes, even better than Harbuzi. And PLEASE, don't mention players with albanian heritage but are playing for other countries.

I don't have a sig.
post #16 of 169 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2010, 15:37
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotti View Post
Plenty of pros, yes but it doesn't mean that they're good! Skela, for how old he is, is still alot better than most of the players out there. Yes, even better than Harbuzi. And PLEASE, don't mention players with albanian heritage but are playing for other countries.

And this is the last qualifiers for Beqaj, Lala, Duro, Skela, and Bogdani. After them Basha, Cani, Ujkani, Shkurtaj, Roshi, Zeqiri, etc. will take over and probably do better but we cant expect 18 and 20 year olds to carry the nt now.

The diaspora is extremely overrated. For example CityBlue wants Andis Shala called up but this player is like 6th choice striker in Scotland and his club fans have the worse things to say about him. Don't judge players based on what country and team they are "listed" in.
post #17 of 169 (permalink) Old August 30th, 2010, 00:56
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: FC Barcelona, România
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagyarGyerek View Post
And Chivu played the full game vs Atletico Madrid in the Super Cup today, I didn't see him get injured.
Chivu is suspended for this game.
post #18 of 169 (permalink) Old August 30th, 2010, 07:19
Rising Star

Teams: Albania NT, RSC Anderlecht, AC Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GICA View Post
Chivu is suspended for this game.
Thanks for the info.

What's your expected starting 11 ?

I red that Marica and rat are doubtfull ? True ?

Last edited by Black-Eagle; August 30th, 2010 at 08:10.
post #19 of 169 (permalink) Old August 30th, 2010, 20:15
World Class Player

Teams: Ac Milan , Albania, Italia,Croatia
We're not favourites for this match. And saying so sounds like surrender, but we do not give up . Who are you that ask to our NT to go and win in Romania? When did we win over Romania? We're not favourites but we have 5 matches that do not take goal . This is the best moment to play a game against Romania. We have a year that work good, but we aren't scarried . Nobody knows what happens. Our NT doesn't promisse big things but i know they'll make their best. If that isn't enought that means that Romania is better than us , and they are. But the game is played on the field. Gather together a number of factors. We can hope, but no one should put the national team on accountable. We feel the responsability ourselfs and we know what does it mean . People should trust and players will give the best on the field. But you shouldn't think that if we don't win , we didn't give the max. Romania is a better team , if we have a chance we should use it. BUT OUR DREAM? Our NT owns us to play quietly and make good matches and if in the end of these qualifyers we'll have better stats it will be ok. But if we speak about miracles we'll be dissapointed .All want to beat Romania , but ball is on their side.
post #20 of 169 (permalink) Old August 30th, 2010, 21:40
International

Teams: Romania
This match is a must win for us, since we started WC qualifying with a 3-0 loss at home to Lithuania. I think we will take this very seriously and try not to repeat that blunder.

My guess at the starting lineup:

tatarusanu
contra-radoi-tamas-rat
torje-muresan-lazar-deac
marica - daniel niculae

Tricolor pina la moarte!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in