FSHF Presidency - Xtratime Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old March 5th, 2010, 12:25 Thread Starter
Premier Player
 
Shqipria Etnike's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2007
Location: Melbourne
Teams: Albania, Lazio, Manchester United
Posts: 1,408
FSHF Presidency

Correct me if im wrong, the elections are on March 9. There is three two candidates challenging Duka as most of you all know Refik Halili and Rudi Vata.
Personally i would love just to see Duka kicked out because the c*nts useless and has destroyed albanian football. I dont know much about Halili just that he's a business man and that he's the president of Tirona. Rudi Vata is my pick as he would have many connections and actually knows a thing or two about football because he actually played.

Just want to see your guys opinion on it.


Mos shikoni kisha e xhamia / Feja e shqyptarit sht shqyptaria
Churches and mosques you shall not heed / The religion of Albanians is Albanism
Shqipria Etnike is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old March 5th, 2010, 13:57
World Class Player
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: USA
Teams: Republic of Albania NT
Posts: 8,906
Halili is probably the biggest clown in Albanian football and we're better off with Duka which says a lot. I'm with Vata but disappointing this alliance with Halili. The other clubs wont vote for him anyway because they don't want to see Tirana win the league every season.
LedZep is offline  
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old March 5th, 2010, 14:45 Thread Starter
Premier Player
 
Shqipria Etnike's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2007
Location: Melbourne
Teams: Albania, Lazio, Manchester United
Posts: 1,408
If Vata wins it i have a good feeling Albanian Football will develop in all aspects that its lacked and will be on the same page as croatia,bosnia and serbia

Mos shikoni kisha e xhamia / Feja e shqyptarit sht shqyptaria
Churches and mosques you shall not heed / The religion of Albanians is Albanism
Shqipria Etnike is offline  
 
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old March 5th, 2010, 19:25
Forum Manager
Legend
 
Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Komiteti Qendror
Teams: People's Socialist Republic of Albania
Posts: 13,397
Most likely Duka will get re-elected again. And judging from what I've heard he would do exactly nothing in trying to recruit the talents. A few plans to grow the Superliga and a few plans to help youth teams.
Doctor is offline  
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old March 5th, 2010, 20:39
Premier Player
 
Tulipani Zi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Jashtetit
Teams: FK Partizani & Albania.
Posts: 1,712
They should have term limits. As things stand Duka will be president for life.

Albanian trinity: Shpi-Vllazni-Fis.
Tulipani Zi is offline  
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2010, 10:40 Thread Starter
Premier Player
 
Shqipria Etnike's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2007
Location: Melbourne
Teams: Albania, Lazio, Manchester United
Posts: 1,408
The new president will be elected today. im hoping so much that Vata wins, great change will happen, but i got a bad feeling that Duka will win it because he's a corrupt piece of shiit

Mos shikoni kisha e xhamia / Feja e shqyptarit sht shqyptaria
Churches and mosques you shall not heed / The religion of Albanians is Albanism
Shqipria Etnike is offline  
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2010, 14:46
Star Player
 
Leandro-AL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Teams: Albania
Posts: 4,665
im with vata too. i always liked the guy. our legendary captain

And now what will become of us, without any barbarians?
Those people were some kind of solution.

- K. Kavafis
Leandro-AL is offline  
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2010, 15:54
BARA OF THE 6 CUPS
Premier Player
 
bybuti's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: Prishtina
Teams: Bara / Albania NT
Posts: 1,018
**** it!

46 as*holes out of 65 voted for Duka. :@

Vata won just a vote.


Rest In Peace Albanian Football for another 4 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pep Guardiola
"When people ask me why I love Bara, I tell them it's like asking me why i love my parents."
bybuti is offline  
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2010, 19:18
Premier Player
 
Tulipani Zi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Jashtetit
Teams: FK Partizani & Albania.
Posts: 1,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by bybuti View Post
**** it!

46 as*holes out of 65 voted for Duka. :@

Vata won just a vote.

Rest In Peace Albanian Football for another 4 years.
How about another 40? We are regressing as a nation football wise. In 40 years of communist rule there were stadiums built in pretty much every major city and football teams established in pretty much every town. The major teams had youth teams all the way down to U-12. There were two stadium built that met international standards (Berat and Shkoder if I'm not mistaken although I know Vlora hosted Barcelona as well). Qemal Stafa I think was built by the Italians.

In twenty years of "democratic Albania" not even a single stadium built. They managed to put seats and lighting in the existing stadia but their conditions are worse than I remember from childhood. Qemal Stafa doesn't have running hot water.

As for our qualifying chances: we don't stand a chance. In the 1986 WC qualfifiers we were 1 win away from qualifying in a group where we beat the eventual 4th place team Belgium 2-0.

Football is dead in Albania.
My only hope is Kosova. They'll start things from scratch there and their patriotism will motivate them even more.

Albanian trinity: Shpi-Vllazni-Fis.
Tulipani Zi is offline  
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2010, 21:42
International
 
Zemi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Posts: 6,031
albania is a fukkked up country period, i love being albanian and i love my blood but as a country. albania is so prapabemtur. my hope is kosova. they seem to do things much more right there

Punen e sotme mos e le per neser

Besart Berisha
Zemi is offline  
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2010, 21:53
World Class Player
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: USA
Teams: Republic of Albania NT
Posts: 8,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azem The Dibran View Post
they seem to do things much more right there
What are you basing this on? Unfortunately Kosova is still too far away from getting accepted into UEFA, nevermind getting things right.

Disappointing Duka winning but you cant say it was surprising. He was by far the favorite in the first place. Only Vata was the only serious candidate and club presidents weren't going to risk bringing in a new guy who you never know hoe's he going to do. They went with the safe option as most have good relations with Duka.
LedZep is offline  
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2010, 22:00
Star Player
 
Leandro-AL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Teams: Albania
Posts: 4,665
Quote:
Football is dead in Albania.
My only hope is Kosova. They'll start things from scratch there and their patriotism will motivate them even more.
Quote:
albania is a fukkked up country period, i love being albanian and i love my blood but as a country. albania is so prapabemtur. my hope is kosova. they seem to do things much more right there
you start sounding like kari-fener. we don't need that kind of mentality thank you

btw it's not albania who is ****ed up, it's fifa. please put your brain to use and remember that a couple years ago we almost got kicked out of international competitions because sala wanted to kick duka out. but blatter & fifa are so corrupt to the bone and they promote corruption by not letting any government interfere with the FA's. so if your FA is corrupt then you're ****ed. imo they should just lynch him and make him quit

And now what will become of us, without any barbarians?
Those people were some kind of solution.

- K. Kavafis
Leandro-AL is offline  
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2010, 22:23
Forum Manager
Legend
 
Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Komiteti Qendror
Teams: People's Socialist Republic of Albania
Posts: 13,397
Duhet shteti njeher pastaj vin te tjerat. Ne kohen e Enverit kishte shtet e skishte burr none ti dilte perpara. Kshu qe cuna neve kot e kena se po su bo shteti si do ndertohen fushat e futbollit kur cdo dite shtohen 100 pallate pa leje.
Doctor is offline  
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2010, 23:37
International
 
Zemi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Posts: 6,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZep View Post
What are you basing this on? Unfortunately Kosova is still too far away from getting accepted into UEFA, nevermind getting things right.

Disappointing Duka winning but you cant say it was surprising. He was by far the favorite in the first place. Only Vata was the only serious candidate and club presidents weren't going to risk bringing in a new guy who you never know hoe's he going to do. They went with the safe option as most have good relations with Duka.
my own experience. this is not a bash on Albanians from ther e or here etc. its bash on the fa and every freakin organization there. u cant do anything without corruptness there it seems

Punen e sotme mos e le per neser

Besart Berisha
Zemi is offline  
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2010, 01:02
Rookie
 
G-money's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2010
Location: Cleveland, USA
Teams: Albania NT, US NT, Arsenal, Juventus
Posts: 10
Can someone tell me how a NT like Slovenia representing a country with half the population of Albania, the same team that we out ranked in Euro qualifying qualify for the world cup. What is their FA doing that were not. Every team in the Balkans is superior to us and it ticks me off. What stupid people run our football that they re-elect the same guy who has done nothing since he was elected and go against Vata (a very reputable man) who would lead us to success. I swear I've lost about 1,000 braincells from from the stupidity of my own people.
G-money is offline  
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2010, 01:04
Ne oprastam
Legend
 
milos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Stoney Creek
Teams: Serbia,Red Star
Posts: 12,643
Genetics.

Ој Крајино ноћас си далеко, ал знај добро на те мисли неко!
milos is offline  
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2010, 02:58
World Class Player
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: USA
Teams: Republic of Albania NT
Posts: 8,906
A good system = success in sports. Culture plays a huge role as well as it relates to the popularity but when your government destroys football fields to create buildings all that population/cultural potential goes to waste because kids don't have a place to play. Albania's system is an utter failure. The fact that Albanians can develop better in countries like Switzerland, Germany, etc. it just proves how advanced their system is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos View Post
Genetics.
So what happened to your genetics Mr intenet warrior?? While your genetically superior Vidic plays for Man U, you're stuck fighting evil Albanians on the internet.
LedZep is offline  
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2010, 04:51
Forum Manager
Legend
 
Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Komiteti Qendror
Teams: People's Socialist Republic of Albania
Posts: 13,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZep View Post
So what happened to your genetics Mr intenet warrior?? While your genetically superior Vidic plays for Man U, you're stuck fighting evil Albanians on the internet.



this is classic sig material stuff
Doctor is offline  
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2010, 15:24
Premier Player
 
Tulipani Zi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Jashtetit
Teams: FK Partizani & Albania.
Posts: 1,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandro-AL View Post
you start sounding like kari-fener. we don't need that kind of mentality thank you
Nuk ishte perpjekje per percarje thjesht shfryrje dufi. Kam gati 22 vjet qe e ndjek Kombetaren (Ndeshja e pare ka qene kunder Spanjes ne Qemal Stafa ne 1987 kur shenoi gol Cim Muca) dhe vetem vuajtje mbaj mend, me ndonje perjashtim te vogel (Fitoret ndaj Greqise dhe Rusise).

Sic that edhe DoctorK gjendja e futbollit pasqyron edhe gjendjen e deshperuar te shtetit tone. S'kemi shtet nuk duhet te pretendojme te kemi Kombetare.

Kur mendoj qe Rezart Taci hodhi 2.5 milione Euro per te sjelle nje nate Realin ne Tirane me vjen te qaj. Jo per gje po nuk ishte Ronaldo kurva ne Qemal Stafa vetem ca muaj me pare kur mezi bene nje gol shkerdhat ne minuten e 92'.
2.5 milione Euro qe mund ti kishim investuar ne fusha dhe ekipe zinxhir. Ja cfare plehrash kane ne dore futbollin tone.

Albanian trinity: Shpi-Vllazni-Fis.
Tulipani Zi is offline  
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old March 10th, 2010, 18:43
BARA OF THE 6 CUPS
Premier Player
 
bybuti's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: Prishtina
Teams: Bara / Albania NT
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulipani Zi View Post
How about another 40? We are regressing as a nation football wise. In 40 years of communist rule there were stadiums built in pretty much every major city and football teams established in pretty much every town. The major teams had youth teams all the way down to U-12. There were two stadium built that met international standards (Berat and Shkoder if I'm not mistaken although I know Vlora hosted Barcelona as well). Qemal Stafa I think was built by the Italians.

In twenty years of "democratic Albania" not even a single stadium built. They managed to put seats and lighting in the existing stadia but their conditions are worse than I remember from childhood. Qemal Stafa doesn't have running hot water.

As for our qualifying chances: we don't stand a chance. In the 1986 WC qualfifiers we were 1 win away from qualifying in a group where we beat the eventual 4th place team Belgium 2-0.

Football is dead in Albania.
My only hope is Kosova. They'll start things from scratch there and their patriotism will motivate them even more.
Pajtohem per ate pjesen e pare. Edhe per shume gjera tjera te asaj kohe, po ketu s'eshte vendi me i diskutu.


Sa per Kosoven, mos shpresoni aq shume. Futbolli ktu eshte shume posht, me posht se n'Shqipni. Gabimi i madh eshte se edhe pse kan fillu senet mu bo prej fillimit, prap jon tu u bo gabimisht dhe pa plane.

Por thojn qe Bashkimi bene fuqine, kshtu qe let t'presim e shpresojme per dite ma t'mira.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pep Guardiola
"When people ask me why I love Bara, I tell them it's like asking me why i love my parents."

Last edited by bybuti; March 10th, 2010 at 18:49.
bybuti is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome