Early thread about albanian teams in Europe 07 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 286 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2007, 01:21 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: AC Milan
Early thread about albanian teams in Europe 07

I know it should be: "...in Europe 07-08" but our teams will as usual conclude the european adventure within 2007

It looks like Tirana will play in CL qualications. Vllaznia, Partizani and Teuta are level at points and its hard to tell who will finish in 2nd & 3rd spot that sends to UEFA. 4th spot goes to Intertoto.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 286 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2007, 01:29 Thread Starter
Legend

Posted in another thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit
first round of the Intertoto Cup an Albanian club will play a Croatia club. Croatian club will most likely by NK Zagreb, managed by Ciro Blazevic. Winner will play a Romanian side
It was same last year if im right, croatian clubs against albanians in first round.
I predict that Teuta will end 4th in Albania.
post #3 of 286 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2007, 01:37
Premier Player

Teams: KS Skenderbeu
I really like Partizani they are young, very talented, and most importantly a TEAM. They have very good chemistry as a club a good coach and very very talented young group of guys. If it all stays together they should have some success in early qualification competition. If they had both Ndreka and Bylykbashi they would be very very good and even challange Tirana for that first spot and play in the champions but with them two they would have an awesome team and who knows maby even make it far on UEFA cup.

Tirana will play but they are not the same team without Salihi. You could see that relying on a bencher to come in and score and Sinani has been cold in the second half. They have a good defense and midfield. I think they need a better goalkeeper and an awesome striker. Plus I hear Rustemi will play forthem which will make their defense stronger. Tare should leave Lazio and join Tirana he could help them on offense I think he should rather come back to Tirana than go to another team in Seria A where he will be just a substitute this way he can help a club in Albania try and make it further than the second round of Uefa champions league qualifications.

Teuta is inconsistent and I hope they play in Intertoto cup and Vllaznia to get the Uefa cup spot. Gudjabi is a pretty good striker but I really like Sukaj and I want to see what he can do in the European cups against ther quality teams.

No matter how you try ALBANIANS never die
We just retaliate with hate then we multiply.

post #4 of 286 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2007, 01:55
International

Teams: Albania, Red Bulls NY,
Who does Partizani play as offensive midfield?

Bakaj..19/20
Abilaliaj 20/21
Malindi 19
Pogri 19

I don't know anyone else really, too bad Bylykbashi and Ndreka left...

Teuta..4th for Intertoto...well they have Shkembi who played lately for Volyn Lutsk and Xhafaj who scored about 3 or so goals in Switzeland They also have Kapllani's brother, Xhevair Kapllani I think as goalkeeper who was called up against poland some time ago.

I wonder what the difference between the Albanian and Ukrainian league is if Ndreka and Bylykbashi can go there at such an old age and play well. Ndreka is 24 and Bylykbashi 26ish...

Tirana needs one more big deal player from Abroad. Tare would be amazing. Rrustemi should definitely join Tirana, considering their back line isn't big enough imo.

Vllaznia...I'm just interested in Sukaj

DULCE ET DECORUM EST PRO PATRIA MORI

ILLYRICUM TOTO SUPERUS

RROFT SHQIPERIA
post #5 of 286 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2007, 02:19
Premier Player

Patrizani is very young, Muzaka has 5 goals and hes a midfielder and Dhembi with 4 goals also a midfielder. Their defense doesnt have big names but they play very well together and the defense is very solid. Their offense with Bakaj Malindi alibaliaj and Progri is set. They can score on anyone and I think if they play Tirana now Partizani will take them.

post #6 of 286 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2007, 18:31
World Class Player

Teams: Republic of Albania NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedandBlack
Who does Partizani play as offensive midfield?

Bakaj..19/20
Abilaliaj 20/21
Malindi 19
Pogri 19

I don't know anyone else really, too bad Bylykbashi and Ndreka left...

Teuta..4th for Intertoto...well they have Shkembi who played lately for Volyn Lutsk and Xhafaj who scored about 3 or so goals in Switzeland They also have Kapllani's brother, Xhevair Kapllani I think as goalkeeper who was called up against poland some time ago.

I wonder what the difference between the Albanian and Ukrainian league is if Ndreka and Bylykbashi can go there at such an old age and play well. Ndreka is 24 and Bylykbashi 26ish...

Tirana needs one more big deal player from Abroad. Tare would be amazing. Rrustemi should definitely join Tirana, considering their back line isn't big enough imo.

Vllaznia...I'm just interested in Sukaj
Tare and MURATI

Tirana is a much better team than the one he got right now and whats a better place to retire than in your home country?
post #7 of 286 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2007, 19:21
International

Teams: Albania, Red Bulls NY,
Tare played for Partizani, so if he retired, it would be to Partizani. Murati, he'll go back to Ethniki A...for some shit team or other.

Fortuzi is definitely going back to Tirana this year. So they have a decent attack, Sinani, Pema and Fortuzi on the bench.

Bushi, Skerdi Curri, Fortuzi, etc..should all go back to Albania and increase teh quality of the league, even if its only for a season. Remember, thats what Rraklli did. Rraklli I think played for SK Tirana before moving back to his home team of Besa.

DULCE ET DECORUM EST PRO PATRIA MORI

ILLYRICUM TOTO SUPERUS

RROFT SHQIPERIA
post #8 of 286 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2007, 12:40 Thread Starter
Legend

Vllaznia konfirmon pjesėmarrjen nė Kupė Intertoto

- Presidenti i Vllaznisė, Valter Fushaj konfirmoi faktin e pjesėmarrjes sė ekipit tė tij nė Kupėn Interteto pėr sezonin e ardhshėm, ēka do tė ishte edhe e treta pjesėmarrje pėr skuadrėn shkodrane.

Vllaznia, kur duhet edhe njė javė nga pėrfundimi i kampionatit, ndodhet nė vendin e tretė me njė pikė mė pak se Teuta. Tė shtunėn Vllaznia do tė pėrballet nė kryeqytet me Tiranėn, dhe sipas zėrave skuadra shkodrane do tė paraqitet kundėr kampioneve tė rinj tė Shqipėrisė, Tiranės, me njė ekip modest.

SHORTI

Vllaznia do tė luajė nė Kupėn Intertoto kundėr ekipit kroat NK Zagreb. Ndeshjet e raundit tė parė, ku marrin pjesė ekipe nga 28 vende tė ndara nė 14 ēifte, do tė zhvillohen mė 23-24 qershor 2007 dhe ato tė kthimit mė 30 qershor-1 korrik 2007.

Fituesi i ēiftit Kroaci-Shqipėri (e kodifikuar me numrin 2) do tė pėrballet nė raundin e dytė me njė ekip nga Turqia. Nėse ekipi shqiptar do tė kualifikohet pėr nė raundin e tretė, do tė pėrballet me fituesin e ēiftit Bosnjė/Andora-Rumani.

STATISTIKA

Vllaznia ka marrė pjesė pėr herė tė parė nė Kupėn Intertoto nė vitin 2000, kur u eliminua qysh nė raundin e parė nga skuadra qipriote Nea Salamis Ammochostos (1-4, 1-2). Dy golat pėr Vllazninė i shėnoi Dorian Bylykbashi.

Nė vitin 2004, Vllaznia eliminoi nė turin e parė skuadrėn izraelite Hapoel Bear Sheva. Humbi ndeshjen e parė nė Shkodėr 1-2 dhe fitoi ndeshjen e kthimit nė Izrael 1-0. Dy golat pėr Vllazninė i shėnoi Hamdi Salihi. Pėr shkak tė aktivizimit tė njė lojtari tė pafederuar nė UEFA, skuadra izraelite e humbi takimin nė tavoloinė 3-0. Nė raundin e dytė tė kėtij edicioni, Vllaznia u eliminua nga skuadra kroate Slaven Belupo Koprivnica. Humbi nė transfertė 2-0 dhe fitoi nė Shkodėr 1-0 (gol i brazilianit Abilio).
post #9 of 286 (permalink) Old June 14th, 2007, 14:55 Thread Starter
Legend

VS

So... ? Any predictions
post #10 of 286 (permalink) Old June 14th, 2007, 15:41
Rising Star

Teams: Albania, Vllaznia, Bayern
Home -- Vllaznia 2-0
Away -- Zagreb 2-1
Vllaznia advances on 3-2 aggregate.
post #11 of 286 (permalink) Old June 14th, 2007, 16:01 Thread Starter
Legend

With recent transfers I think the squad is completed, the only problem is lack of an attacking midfielder IMO.
post #12 of 286 (permalink) Old June 15th, 2007, 13:41
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Multiethnic Republic of Kosovo
albaniasoccer.com

NK Zagreb nuk eshte konfirmuar akoma nga Federata Kroate e Futbollit

Vllaznia e Shkodres, skuadra shqiptare e cila do te perfaqesohet ne Kupen Intertoto, akoma nuk e ka te qarte se cili eshte kundershtari i saj per kete aktivitet. Sipas burimeve prane klubit shkodran, mesohet qe skuadra NK Zagreb, akoma nuk eshte konfirmuar si pjesemarrese ne Kupen Intertoto nga federata Kroate e Futbollit dhe UEFA akoma nuk ka marre nje noftim te sakte se kush do te jete perfaqesuesi i kroacise ne kete Kupe dhe njekohesisht kundershtari i Vllaznise

Altin Ngjela
-------------------
????
post #13 of 286 (permalink) Old June 15th, 2007, 14:19
Premier Player

Kjo ndeshje me duket se eshte ne 23 qershor.

post #14 of 286 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2007, 23:15
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albion
With recent transfers I think the squad is completed, the only problem is lack of an attacking midfielder IMO.

It looks like Vllaznia is about to cover that spot as well. They are very close to signing Klodian Duro. Man this team Vllaznia is putting together this offseason is becoming pretty good.

post #15 of 286 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2007, 23:19 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korcari45
It looks like Vllaznia is about to cover that spot as well. They are very close to signing Klodian Duro. Man this team Vllaznia is putting together this offseason is becoming pretty good.

Anyone but him I heard those rumours but hopefully deal will fall.
post #16 of 286 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 04:15
Premier Player

Teuta and Besa could play one of three Serbian teams in the Uefa Cup.

post #17 of 286 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 08:54
Premier Player

Teams: A L B A N I A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korcari45
Teuta and Besa could play one of three Serbian teams in the Uefa Cup.
Shpresoj se jo se na marin ftyren!

FITORJA ĖSHTĖ E JONA

formerly known as Dardanian
post #18 of 286 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 09:27 Thread Starter
Legend

E vertete... shpresoj nuk na bjen short ashtu.
post #19 of 286 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2007, 15:39
Star Player

Teams: SHQIPERI!
Only one hour left before the match between NK Zagreb and Vllaznia. We have some slight hopes of not getting crushed at least
post #20 of 286 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2007, 15:45
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drenica
Only one hour left before the match between NK Zagreb and Vllaznia. We have some slight hopes of not getting crushed at least

Without Sinani or Sukaj I only hope Dalipi and I duno if Guidjabi is playing they can fill up. Their midfield is solid not too impressive a tie will be great for us in Zagreb.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in