in search of albanian football logos | badges - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2007, 21:09 Thread Starter
Rookie

in search of albanian football logos | badges

hi,

since there apparently was no appropriate thread to post my request to, i shall do it here -- i am in search of albanian football logos and | or badges and | or pictures of pins for the following clubs:

bilisht sport (id 0)
ēlirimi fieri (id 8351379)
dajti kamėz (id 8351380)
cakrani (id 8351385)
cėrriku (id 8351386)
devolli bilisht (id 8351388)
minatori rrėshen (id 8351390)
minatori memaliaj (id 8351392)
ballkani therandė (id 8351453)
turbina cėrrik (id 8351576)
therandė (id 8351582)
miniera ’89 (id 8351590)

i intend to fix these logos so that they can be used for the game football manager 07 (i have included the in-game ids for the above clubs), which some of you have probably heard of. in any case, help in tracking down the remaining 12 logos (the others i have already found) will be greatly appreciated -- do drop me a line or post a reply here.

cheers & faleminderit,
t.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2007, 21:55
Premier Player

Teams: KS Skenderbeu
Do u have the logo for KS Skenderbeu?
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2007, 06:08 Thread Starter
Rookie

yes, i do -- the ones i listed are the only clubs whose logos i could not find yet.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2007, 07:23
Legend

Teams: AC Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by duck_sick
hi,

since there apparently was no appropriate thread to post my request to, i shall do it here -- i am in search of albanian football logos and | or badges and | or pictures of pins for the following clubs:

bilisht sport (id 0)
dajti kamėz (id 8351380)
cakrani (id 8351385)
cėrriku (id 8351386)
therandė (id 8351582)
miniera ’89 (id 8351590)

i intend to fix these logos so that they can be used for the game football manager 07 (i have included the in-game ids for the above clubs), which some of you have probably heard of. in any case, help in tracking down the remaining 12 logos (the others i have already found) will be greatly appreciated -- do drop me a line or post a reply here.

cheers & faleminderit,
t.

Balkani Therande is Kosovan team, all others are from albanian 3rd division. And honestly its very hard to find their logos.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2007, 07:55
Star Player

Teams: SHQIPERI!
Quote:
hi,

bilisht sport (id 0)
dajti kamėz (id 8351380)
cakrani (id 8351385)
cėrriku (id 8351386)
therandė (id 8351582)
miniera ’89 (id 8351590)

cheers & faleminderit,
t.
It's quite hard to not say impossible to find logos to those teams. It could almost only be done by someone living in Albania at the moment and we currently only have people abroad on this board. But i'll try to find something A friend of mine who writes at this page occasionally, works for the albanian league in FM07.

[email protected] The kosovan teams are included aswell. The league is called "Dardania" and it's like Albanias 2:nd div.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2007, 08:53
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drenica
It's quite hard to not say impossible to find logos to those teams. It could almost only be done by someone living in Albania at the moment and we currently only have people abroad on this board. But i'll try to find something A friend of mine who writes at this page occasionally, works for the albanian league in FM07.

[email protected] The kosovan teams are included aswell. The league is called "Dardania" and it's like Albanias 2:nd div.

Is my KF Vllaznimi included ?
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2007, 09:13
Star Player

No you have to ask Dardanian for that decision. Drita, Liria and Besa have their real names whilst f.ex. Drenica is called KF Dreni, Prishtina called FC Plisat
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2007, 12:43
Premier Player

Teams: A L B A N I A
Of course Vllaznimi is in

The renaming of Drenica and Prishtina is due to political issues, unfortunately our neighbours in the north still opposes a separate Kosovar league which have forces us to put it as a external Albanian league while each team bearing a city or regional Albanian name such as Drenica, Trepca etc. had to be changed to something neutral.

Not for long though

FITORJA ĖSHTĖ E JONA

formerly known as Dardanian
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2007, 12:51
Star Player

I couldn't find them at home earlier this morning. Did you change their name?
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2007, 13:02
Premier Player

Teams: A L B A N I A
They should be in as Klubi Futbollistik Vllaznimi

FITORJA ĖSHTĖ E JONA

formerly known as Dardanian
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2007, 14:23
Legend

How do I get to play this game ? Is there anything I should download, or buy something ? Dont understand it really, never played before.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2007, 17:25 Thread Starter
Rookie

the game

there is a downloadable demo @ http://www.sigames.com/downloads.php

a community that is very big and has loads of add-on material (skins, logos, kits, face packs, you name it, somebody has done it or does it on request as long as you provide an image) can be checked out @ http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forums/index.php

albania is not yet a playable league, though -- don’t expect to be able to pick an albanian club without editing the database -- buying albanian players is no problem, on the other side -- i even think you can manage the albanian national team, but i haven’t tried yet.

apart from that, i second what vranina said -- i was surprised to see the clubs from kosova included in the albanian league, but the makers of fm 07 are probably ahead of their time, haha. another irritating aspect was the renaming (similar to the renaming of the dutch and german league clubs), prishtina rechristened to their fan club, doh! the fans do have their own logo, however.

does anybody know how to rectify that, name wise? i know you can revert the german and dutch clubs to their real names by replacing the fake.lnc file ... any info?

here are two links @ soccer-club.com that list the majority of albanian and kosovar clubs:

http://www.club-soccer.com/Continent...pe/albania.htm
http://www.club-soccer.com/Continents/europe/kosovo.htm

drenica, will the updated database with a playable albanian league be available for download? drop me a line, please -- i’ll start working on the albanian logos after i have successfully tackled the croat ones.

cheers,
t.

Last edited by duck_sick; January 24th, 2007 at 17:32.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2007, 17:29
Premier Player

Here you got the logos of kosovar teams.
http://www.albaniasoccer.com/en/inde...opmenuitem=KSL
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2007, 18:39
Star Player

Quote:
drenica, will the updated database with a playable albanian league be available for download? drop me a line, please -- i’ll start working on the albanian logos after i have successfully tackled the croat ones.

cheers,
t.
I don't know if there will be a updated database with the albanian league at all. If i knew how to make one, then it would've been finished right now. But i'll tell you if there are some plans of fixing that...

Could that be done trough some kind of editor except the one coming from the game? Cause besides dropping teams from one league and replacing them with albanian teams i haven't seen any other possibility of creating a playable albanian league.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old January 25th, 2007, 00:10
Legend

Teams: Albania NT, Parma
If somebody does it then PLEASE tell me.

I'm dying to play albanian league!!!!

Playing with parma is boring and I always manage the albanian NT.

I don't have a sig.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in