kosovar players in difficult situation - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2006, 12:22 Thread Starter
Rising Star

kosovar players in difficult situation

it is getting even worse for kosovar league. teams compete whole season and in the end we cant participate in any cups, all those expenses for nothing
we have talents, we have good players but what can they show in this league ? most of them want a chance in some other leagues, only way to move abroad is to hire a new manager, and they require more money than players actually earn in their clubs. and that is a 50-50 risk since you might not impres during the trial and than back home, and you lose the money.
lots of them dont care much where the move, they just want to play outside and than wait for better oportunity
what does football kosovar win with this ? NOTHING
the players mostly have short contract of 6 months or 1 year so they all move for free, teams dont win nothing and we just get weaker

how do you see the solution here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2006, 12:35
Premier Player

Teams: A L B A N I A
The solution is our victory which is coming in the end of this year..

FITORJA SHT E JONA

formerly known as Dardanian
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2006, 12:40 Thread Starter
Rising Star

dardanian ok
i am concerned about this generation, we are losing quality. we are not building for the future we are stucked and just going behind i think.
i am talkin for my team prishtina here
whats the point if we lose our best players each season and we dont get nothing in return? look this season maybe 5 players of our standard team will move to albanian league FOR FREE

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2006, 12:45
Premier Player

Teams: A L B A N I A
Myself I think that our recognition in FIFA and UEFA will boost investments from businessmens too so we have a future. Hopefully Behrami and co will return to our national team which will boost our hopes there too.

I think our main mission is to NOT make the same mistake as FSHF by lettings talents from Europe go away!

FITORJA SHT E JONA

formerly known as Dardanian
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2006, 13:04
Legend

Teams: AC Milan
I dont see nothing wrong if players from Kosovan league move to Albania. Why not ?
You said it yourself that you are concerned about this generation, so if they can find a better club in Europe through Albania, I dont see a problem.
And yes, now that they move for free from Prishtina you are concerned ? Rememer that Prishtina also didnt/doesnt pay nothing for them neither.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2006, 16:18 Thread Starter
Rising Star

i want our teams to benefit from this! whats the point of training talents, give them chance to play and lose them for nothing?
i am sure besa, partizani or some other team at least get something when they sell them later
our league is becoming weaker, less crowd, imagine where will our football be after few years ? a YOUTH LEAGUE

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in