The truth about Brigel - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old April 12th, 2006, 16:37 Thread Starter
Rising Star

The truth about Brigel

many of us often asked why doesnt Hamdi Salihi play for Albania?
he is league's best striker and yet players such as Myrtaj and Kapllani were on the team before him.
other questions were why Dallku after those terrible mistakes still have to play for NT ?
why Labinot Haliti cant play for Albania ?
here is what the thing is: brigel is indirectly Dallku's agent!! he tried to transfer him to a german team but at the end he went to Vorskla.
Salihi's agent is Rudi Vata !!! one of Brigel's and Duka's enemys !!!
Labinot Haliti will not be invited to play for Albania because his agent is Xhelil Musa, who also doesnt have good relations with Brigel !!!

this makes me think that Brigel is also related to Duro, Myrtaj and some other garbage players that have to be invited instead of other talents that are waiting for a call.
remember Duro was without a club for a while, he tried some teams in germany but had to return to tirana in the end. Brigel is his agent for sure !

so do we need a coach like him ?
there are rumors that ardian kozniku might be his replacment !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old April 12th, 2006, 16:57
Legend

Teams: AC Milan
I used to mention this in earlier posts, I doubted that Brigel has some other reasons for inviting Duro and Myrtaj. Remember he didnt want Bogdani neither, until fans, media, everyone made pressure on him, it surely was some similar situation.
NT isnt his property, its not even Duka's property, things they are doing are illegal.
First time im hearin this about Haliti, and how come I didnt think earlier that Salihi's agent is Vata ... this all makes sense now.

We should get rid of him in June when his contract expires
I like that about Kozniku, a great man, but he doesnt have enough experience as a coach.

Last edited by Albion; April 12th, 2006 at 17:24.
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old April 12th, 2006, 17:01
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Multiethnic Republic of Kosovo
Well, well. If this is the case, he should pack his bags and leave.

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old April 12th, 2006, 18:19
Doc
Star Player

Teams: Barca
In this case we dont need him but to bad we can not do nothing its up to FSHF who i think that they are all blind people they dont see that they are going down with Briegel

Hope we can see better days

Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old April 12th, 2006, 21:05
Premier Player

Briegel came to Tirana today with his lawyer. Everything will be set for tomorrow. It will be a private meeting. I think there are good chances he is staying, otherwise it wouldnt have taken this long.
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2006, 01:25
International

Teams: Albania, Red Bulls NY,
I should be the coach of the Nt.

DULCE ET DECORUM EST PRO PATRIA MORI

ILLYRICUM TOTO SUPERUS

RROFT SHQIPERIA
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2006, 17:50
Premier Player

I wouldn't be surprised if this is true.

I would like to kick both Dukas and Briegles ass but as Duka just have been reelected we might as well let him built this new stadium even though with dirty money and then a shkelm bthve
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old April 14th, 2006, 15:09 Thread Starter
Rising Star

he had e meeting with Duka but didnt get extension for now. next meeting is after 2 weeks
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old April 20th, 2006, 16:16
Rookie

ungrateful sob's.... we will see your posts when some rrote kari takes over and we are on the bottom of the table again..... always bitching, never saying thanks.
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old April 20th, 2006, 23:14
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavdi
ungrateful sob's.... we will see your posts when some rrote kari takes over and we are on the bottom of the table again..... always bitching, never saying thanks.

Whats wrong tough guy, mr.3 times banned, you'r always against all in here.
You can easily post what you think about it rather than insulting people.
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2006, 13:36
Rookie

Three comes after two and to reach two you need one plus one. Since I am only at one, I am still a long way from 3. Stop being so sensitive, noone is really insulting you, is just a figure of speach. If it is too much to handle aske me to change it and I will, and I have been against everyone only in this topic because it is always the case that you realize what you have when you lose it. And you guys will know what you "had" when some rrote kari takes over and turns our team into "prima-donas" as usual.
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2006, 13:46 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Quote:
Three comes after two and to reach two you need one plus one. Since I am only at one, I am still a long way from 3. Stop being so sensitive, noone is really insulting you, is just a figure of speach. If it is too much to handle aske me to change it and I will, and I have been against everyone only in this topic because it is always the case that you realize what you have when you lose it. And you guys will know what you "had" when some rrote kari takes over and turns our team into "prima-donas" as usual.
[ungrateful sob's]

brigel is the rrote e karit that uv been talkin about. did u even read the first post, why the hell u would support someone who benefits from our squad in ilegal way. is it fair that he doesnt call players such as salihi just because he doesnt have good relations with his manager ?
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2006, 13:57
Rookie

Eagle I'll tell you why I think he doesn't call salihi and the rest of the bunch you mentioned. You have to have a real agenda to think that a proffessional manager is going to risk his career and integrity by geting a few thousand dollars here and there, that could in turn cost him his entire future in that profession.
The guys you mentioned are the usual "prima-donas" of our football. They think they are the shit, will play individual football and willl not do as they are told. Now as a manager I would replace those even if I had to with "garbage" players as you put it, just so I could create a team. And a team is an entity of players collaborating with each other. Most of the players Brigel has issues with are players that would not obey the coach and will do as they please. You can't have that in a team. Brigel showed all those "*****" their place, and that a team can achieve better results using the "garbage" players that play as a team than the best players playing individual football.
Just remember my words, when Vata or some other ass becomes coach, uses the players you mentioned and we hear the same stories we had heard for years on end, and we see the same football and results we used too. Only then you might understand that a good players, that shows off (so that he can get to a better team) in an international match by going the entire length of the game on a "look-at-me" spree, messess up the game of the entire team and has no place in that squad.
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2006, 14:09
Forum Manager
International

Quote:
Eagle I'll tell you why I think he doesn't call salihi and the rest of the bunch you mentioned. You have to have a real agenda to think that a proffessional manager is going to risk his career and integrity by geting a few thousand dollars here and there, that could in turn cost him his entire future in that profession.
The guys you mentioned are the usual "prima-donas" of our football. They think they are the shit, will play individual football and willl not do as they are told. Now as a manager I would replace those even if I had to with "garbage" players as you put it, just so I could create a team. And a team is an entity of players collaborating with each other. Most of the players Brigel has issues with are players that would not obey the coach and will do as they please. You can't have that in a team. Brigel showed all those "*****" their place, and that a team can achieve better results using the "garbage" players that play as a team than the best players playing individual football.
Just remember my words, when Vata or some other ass becomes coach, uses the players you mentioned and we hear the same stories we had heard for years on end, and we see the same football and results we used too. Only then you might understand that a good players, that shows off (so that he can get to a better team) in an international match by going the entire length of the game on a "look-at-me" spree, messess up the game of the entire team and has no place in that squad.
You are talking like as if we have come very, very, very close to reaching a European cup or a world cup with Briegel, back to reality my friend, we haven't seen any big differences with Briegel either, may I remind you of the two last friendly matches our lovely team played, the results were like this 2-1 to Lithuania at home, next match was against a Georgian B team, what was the score 0-0, what improvements do you see there, what's even worse, he didn't even call any young players, we played with the same usual 30 year olds and we looooosssstttt. Get that into your head.
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2006, 14:30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosovaFC
You are talking like as if we have come very, very, very close to reaching a European cup or a world cup with Briegel, back to reality my friend, we haven't seen any big differences with Briegel either, may I remind you of the two last friendly matches our lovely team played, the results were like this 2-1 to Lithuania at home, next match was against a Georgian B team, what was the score 0-0, what improvements do you see there, what's even worse, he didn't even call any young players, we played with the same usual 30 year olds and we looooosssstttt. Get that into your head.

Ok buddy, do focus on 2 scores that were 1) friendly 2) when he is at the end of the contract, and conviniently leave out the wins of someone "less important" like say Greece or Russia
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2006, 15:17
Forum Manager
International

Quote:
Ok buddy, do focus on 2 scores that were 1) friendly 2) when he is at the end of the contract, and conviniently leave out the wins of someone "less important" like say Greece or Russia
buhahahahahahahah, wow, we beat Greece and Russia, tell what was our position in the group, you are bringing up 2 wins, well my friend I can bring up 10 loses. Will that make you happy?
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2006, 15:35
Rookie

look bud, I mentioned the 2 because you did. We had 4 wins and 7 loses, 3rd from the bottom, what is your point? Do you think that performance is worse than any of our previous coaches? My point is, I know this guys is not great, and maybe has a lot of flaws but he has done a good job and improved the team and the standings quite a bit. Some appreciation for his work would be good now and then rather than bashing him any chance we get.
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2006, 20:15
International

Teams: Albania, Red Bulls NY,
Quote:
look bud, I mentioned the 2 because you did. We had 4 wins and 7 loses, 3rd from the bottom, what is your point? Do you think that performance is worse than any of our previous coaches? My point is, I know this guys is not great, and maybe has a lot of flaws but he has done a good job and improved the team and the standings quite a bit. Some appreciation for his work would be good now and then rather than bashing him any chance we get.
He's right...we do need to say thanks Briegel. The team has some discipline, and I'm sure the players would not treat an Albanian Coach w/ the same respect.

DULCE ET DECORUM EST PRO PATRIA MORI

ILLYRICUM TOTO SUPERUS

RROFT SHQIPERIA
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2006, 21:14
Forum Manager
International

Are you guys for real?
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old April 22nd, 2006, 08:50
Legend

I think some people forgot the feeling when we saw likes of Myrtaj in the team, while even a little kid knew Salihi or someone else were better options.

Anyways, his days are over, I think the match against Georgia was his last.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in