Letter to Bush - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 13:05 Thread Starter
Legend
Legend

Teams: Magico Milan/Les Bleus
Letter to Bush

I don't know if this has been posted before, so bare with me if it has been.

I wanted to know what you people think of the letter sent by Iran's President to Bush. I started to read it last night and will finish reading it today. So far I like what I'm reading.

Here's a link to the script of that 18 page long letter:
http://hosted.ap.org/specials/intera...inejad0509.pdf

Cheers.

P.S. Thanks Wally!:thmbup:

"En su vida, un hombre puede cambiar de mujer, sus opiniones politicas o su religion pero no su equipo de futbol." Eduardo Galeano, Uruguayen poet.

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!
ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

Non Vincete MAI!!!

Comprate chi volete, ma il nostro spirito non l'avrete mai!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 13:07
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, Liverpool FC, Israeli NT
18 pages? Did Rachel Green write it?

"Stop and stare...I think I'm moving but I go nowhere...."

:dielaugh:Beitar Jerusalem:dielaugh:

- Israeli Double Winners! League and State Cup Winners 2007/2008!

- 2006/2007 League Champions!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 15:31
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
Xtratime Legend

Sources in Italy report that Bush received another letter recently, related to the story about millions of people who's phonecalls have been investigated.

Dear Mr. President,

I must strongly object to this practice of phone tapping. I have recently become the victim of such a practice and as a businessman I find it impossible to make the sorts of deals that I'm used to, without being able to freely talk over the phone. As a result of this I am now unemployed, but wish take this opportunity to forward you my resume as I believe I can be of value to your organisation.

Best regards,
Luciano Moggi

Mercedes bastard & Limburger-loving schmuck

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 15:31
Community Analyst
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Benfica; Portugal
It was very convincing - I particularly liked the last theme, urging we give up our silly ideas of civil liberty, free press and Democracy and rejoin the 16th century theocracies of the Middle East. I can’t wait to rush into intellectual and conscious servility, be subjugated, relent on all my civil liberties, worship fiction and shield my eyes from wicked, evil female flesh. Paradise here we come! Bwah!

Freedom is the great liberator of the mind – it threatens only the comfort of the sequacious intellect.

"ai am person tu!!!!"

Fight the Power!!!

http://members.cox.net/fantasychamp/power.jpg
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 16:42
BANNED!
International

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem/Israel & Juventus/Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pila
It was very convincing - I particularly liked the last theme, urging we give up our silly ideas of civil liberty, free press and Democracy and rejoin the 16th century theocracies of the Middle East. I can’t wait to rush into intellectual and conscious servility, be subjugated, relent on all my civil liberties, worship fiction and shield my eyes from wicked, evil female flesh. Paradise here we come! Bwah!
Your avatar is offensive Pila . Alcohol is like we know illegal and belongs to the devil.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 18:57
BANNED!
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Tricolor Paulista
Quote:
sounds just like Bush :dielaugh: after reading that letter they are probably best buddies

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pre.../06/bush.shtml
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 19:09
Community Analyst
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Piero
Your avatar is offensive Pila . Alcohol is like we know illegal and belongs to the devil.
Really? Well it's no wonder I have more in common with the Devil than I do with his bipolar, egocentric counterpart.

Freedom is the great liberator of the mind – it threatens only the comfort of the sequacious intellect.

"ai am person tu!!!!"

Fight the Power!!!

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2006, 19:30
Tim
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lite®nit
sounds just like Bush :dielaugh: after reading that letter they are probably best buddies
...that's what I was going to say. I don't understand the tension between the two; after all, they seem like a match made in the nut house.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2006, 22:28
MVP
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Juventus, Lebanon, Italy
Quote:
Gotta hand it to ya man...you're gifted with the pen (or shall I say keyboard) of sarcasm.

However, instead of getting lost into a delirium of sarcasm, why don't we stop and think for a moment what is going on. This is a similar thing that happened during the cold war. The USA would "flex its muscles" while their commie counter-parts would do the same. In this case, Iran is carrying out its own nuclear research...be it for WMD's or simply for power generation/electricity/energy and the like.

Ahmedinjad can rant all he wants about "wiping Israel off this map" (music to my ears, if you ask me) but it's not gonna happen. He's just trying to scare the "Israelis" and keep them in a situation of fear.

Don't lament the treachery of time;
long have dogs danced over the carcasses of lions.

Don't suppose that their dancing raises them above their masters;
for dogs remain dogs, and lions remain lions.

Insult me as you wish;
For my silence to the depraved is a response.

It's not that I have no response, but;
A lion does not reply to a dog.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2006, 22:44
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Siro
So far I like what I'm reading.

You confirm your status as the most biased person on the planet. Or perhaps you just didn't make it very far into the letter....

APATHY: A word now fallen into disuse due to a lack of concern for it.

The debute said it all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guo5p...eature=related
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2006, 00:50
Legend

Teams: Roma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen
You confirm your status as the most biased person on the planet. Or perhaps you just didn't make it very far into the letter....
Hehehe...I'm guessing it's a little from column A, a little from column B.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2006, 01:41
Community Analyst
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhizoid
Gotta hand it to ya man...you're gifted with the pen (or shall I say keyboard) of sarcasm.

However, instead of getting lost into a delirium of sarcasm, why don't we stop and think for a moment what is going on. This is a similar thing that happened during the cold war. The USA would "flex its muscles" while their commie counter-parts would do the same. In this case, Iran is carrying out its own nuclear research...be it for WMD's or simply for power generation/electricity/energy and the like.

Ahmedinjad can rant all he wants about "wiping Israel off this map" (music to my ears, if you ask me) but it's not gonna happen. He's just trying to scare the "Israelis" and keep them in a situation of fear.
You assume my position on the matter.

I'm a huge proponent of giving everyone weapons of mass destruction. I now live in a community where everyone is armed. You aughta see how we go around tenderly respecting each other's space.

"ai am person tu!!!!"

Fight the Power!!!

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2006, 04:31
BANNED!
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Tricolor Paulista
what the ****, I thought Ghetto gays were a myth!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in