Its sad people like this exist

watch this then discuss....

http://media.putfile.com/insane_woman_on_fox_news

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 11:39
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
Xtratime Legend

Just another nut who abuses religion to justify hatred of other people.

Mercedes bastard & Limburger-loving schmuck
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 12:19 Thread Starter
Thought Criminal
Legend

Teams: Croatia
It makes me sick.

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 12:29
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Only in America!

But as christian this sickinening to me indeed. Not that all these millions who claim that God is on their side when they go to war (one way or the other) are not sickenging either, but that is indeed a nut case.

post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 14:06
BANNED!
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Tricolor Paulista
she is great not about the fag signs though

anyway as distastefull as protesting in Funerals, if she was not as lunny she could make a point. People are dieing in a war under the old "defending our nation", having to hear that guy say that to this lunny just make him as crazy as her

Last edited by Liternit; May 5th, 2006 at 14:14.
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 14:39
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Well, Hannity and Colmes and Fox TV in general are famous right wing wakkos, so you cant expect anything less from them.

I remember one time when they had a father of a 9/11 victim - it was all fine, but then teh father said he disagrees with the waar on terror and is against Bush. They cut him and started insulted him saying things like "You are a disagrace" "You are a shame for your son's grave and America" and all these things.

post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 15:15
On Planet Z
International

Teams: AS Roma
Congratulations, Cevapici kid, if you ever wanted me to agree with Sean Hannity on anything, you just succeeded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinch
By that logic, we should shove dead people back inside their mothers, so they'd be ending their lives exactly where they started. But of course, we would need to get a doctor to slap the corpse on the butt before putting it back inside the mother's womb.
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 15:15
BANNED!
Xtratime Legend

and now they are against someone protesting in a funeral, ironic... anyway do you really believe in such journalists, I think they are just playing a role. It probably gives them a good sum of money defending stupid causes and saying stupid shit like "ungrateful people who has no appreciation for the brave men and women in the military fighting for our country in Iraq"
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 15:27
On Planet Z
International

Teams: AS Roma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lite®nit
and now they are against someone protesting in a funeral, ironic... anyway do you really believe in such journalists, I think they are just playing a role.
Here's what most people don't understand about Fred Phelps and his ilk. They have been protesting, sending threats, and harassing churches and funerals for years--not just recently. They protested the church of a friend of ours (Lutheran) because he had a doctor who used to perform abortions in his congregation. They sent threatening letters and harassed parishioners at my godfather's church because he had an openly gay couple in his congregation. More famously, they picketed the funeral of Bill Clinton's mother. No one gave them much thought until they started picketing military funerals, but I'm glad people see these cockroaches for what they are.

These people make me furious for many reasons; not least because they're going against the teachings of the very person they claim to represent. The scriptural Christ (who was a Jew!) had friends from the most abject of circles, and never thought less of them because of their walk of life. If anything, these people are anti-Christian and if there is a god, they'll one day have to explain to him whey they had so much hatred in their hearts. They are a hate group and should be treated as such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinch
By that logic, we should shove dead people back inside their mothers, so they'd be ending their lives exactly where they started. But of course, we would need to get a doctor to slap the corpse on the butt before putting it back inside the mother's womb.

Last edited by Phoenix; May 5th, 2006 at 15:33.
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 15:39
Legend

Teams: Roma
Anyone who makes Sean Hannity look reasonable and agreeable is a goddamn nut. Just like Ann Coulter going on the O'Reilly Factor and making Papa Bear look like he's just to the right of Ho Chi Minh...now there's a ****ing crazy bitch.
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 15:41
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: FC Barcelona
But what I don't get is why are they putting that bitch in the news? The more they talk to her, the more they put her in the news, the more we even talk about her, the more she, and her like, will continue.

I pay as much attention to her as I do some of the posters in here:rollani: She is obvioulsy a cult member, full of hate and insane. The sooner the news (ad the world) forgets her, the better we will all be.

Gràcies Pare, descansi en pau.
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 15:46
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Magyar NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by barça
But what I don't get is why are they putting that bitch in the news?
because it's fair and balanced reporting
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 15:49
Tim
Xtratime Legend

I keep hoping Phelps & Co protest at wrong funeral and the people there... uh... "persuade" these nutjobs not to protest anymore.
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 16:12
BANNED!
Xtratime Legend

Phoenix

not the point, I think that men is a sold out. He is there for a big circus, he does not believe in half the shit he says. As for Phelps, agree with Barça, I doubt if they stoped filming those jackasses that they would keep going to funerals.

Also Americans are a bunch of pussies, had that happened outside America Phelps would get her ass kicked.
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 16:13
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim
I keep hoping Phelps & Co protest at wrong funeral and the people there... uh... "persuade" these nutjobs not to protest anymore.
Do the Hells Angels have any funerals scheduled?

post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 17:20
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Srbija, Crvena Zvezda
What a nut.
People in the world today...wow

NIKO NEMA STO SRBIN IMADE

SAMO SLOGA SRBINA SPASAVA
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 17:31
International

Teams: Cro NT, NY Islanders, USA NT, Notre Dame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyo
Do the Hells Angels have any funerals scheduled?
As a matter of fact I believe the Hells Angels or some other motorbike gang goes around chasing after these nuts at the funerals. They try to bring in counter protestors to the events to drown them out. They sing the anthem, play songs, just try to hiss them out or whatever the family ask them to do (except violence). I think they have volunteers in the thousands. When these weirdo's show up these folks usually show up as well.

I believe a number of states are trying to pass legislation that bans protesting at soldiers funerals within a certain distance.
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 18:06
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by croatian batman
They sing the anthem, play songs, just try to hiss them out or whatever the family ask them to do (except violence).
That sounds more like the Heavens Angels, than the Hells Angels.

The ones we got here will kick the shit out of you for looking at their bikes the wrong way.

post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 18:15
Tim
Xtratime Legend

I know there are some soldiers that make an active effort to get in the way of Phelps, usually by drowning out his people with counter protests. Some also keep an eye on the protest schedule and then notify the cemetaries or local VFW chapters in advance.
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 19:20
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Portugal, SL Benfica, Manchester United
You know I'm really not a fan of the Fox News network but those guys did a good job putting that woman on the spot.

O GLORIOSO

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in