Yes, Iran is that crazy - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 105 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2006, 18:03 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Yes, Iran is that crazy

I don't know if you have noticed but Iran is run by nutcases and the situation with their nuclear plans could change this way of life as we know it,

Iran won't back down, the U.S can't back down unless they want to look weak, they are also abit proud and mad themselves so I only see the craziest war of all time infront of us now.

Seriously if you know anything about this current Iranian regime you'd know there is more chance of Bush becoming a muslim than Iran backing down from this.

If the U.S or Israel attack Iran, who's to say all the oil ports and points in the gulf will be wiped out before Iran is, yes Iran is that crazy, if they are going to go down, they will take the modern way of life with them, I have no doubts about that.

Iran will be backed by China/Russia so sanctions are worthless and will only unite the Iranians causing more 'terrorism' in the middle east and around the world, it would also cause a massive conflict between the U.S and China/Russia starting off a nuclear war for the worlds remaining oil supplies which would also mean the end of this way of life as we know it.

Oil running out of the ground has never been the problem, its when they start fighting for the remaining oil, thats when the shit hits the fan, it won't be only just those people in the middle east suffering for this, it will be all of us.

Last edited by Jaffa Cakes; April 16th, 2006 at 22:38.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 105 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2006, 18:44
Legend
Legend

Teams: Partizan
Quote:
Oil running out of the ground has never been the problem, its when they start fighting for the remaining oil, thats when the shit hits the fan, it won't be only just those people in the middle east suffering for this, it will be all of us.
Well I suggest you mount that windmill on top of your roof and start producing rapeseed oil in your garage to run your car.

If Iran gets nuclear weapons (and it's still far from that) the only thing that will happen is that all the rhetoric will stop. Ever since N. Korea got nukes, no one's touched them and they've dropped out of the news. Once Iran has a nuke, there's nothing anyone will be able to do about it and no one will dare touch them. Iran will not dare attack Israel with nukes because Israel has nukes too.

As for oil supplies, mind you 70% of US oil imports come from Canada and Mexico. They'd be able to withstand a short shortage.
post #3 of 105 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2006, 18:56
Legend

Teams: Sympathy for the Devil
Maybe I should get a nuke too. Seems usefull

R.I.P. Tazz, good times in Bim we had.

"Have you noticed that their stuff is shit and your shit is stuff?"
- George Carlin (1937 – 2008)

post #4 of 105 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2006, 19:36
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Futbol Club Barcelona
This is actually scary. Because unlike North Korea, these people really think that they are blessed by god or they talk to him or whatever. I do really think these people are a big threat. Iran is driven by people who should be in a mental hospital. These people are crazy enough to drop a nuclear bomb somewhere, directly by Iran or indirectly giving it to any extremist terrorist cell. And, of course, all this show how ridicule is the war in Iraq.
post #5 of 105 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2006, 19:43
Legend
Legend

I think you are overestimating their craziness. Yes they have crazy rhetoric but they are not suicidal. Remember Iran can have moderate leaders like Khatami too. And the next elections are always there...they want nukes for the reason any other country wants nukes...as a deterrent. Attacking the United States with a nuke would be pure suicide since Tehran would disappear under a mishroom cloud within 35 minutes.

Quote:
these people really think that they are blessed by god or they talk to him or whatever.
Yeah, well, so does Dubya.
post #6 of 105 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2006, 20:44 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix

If Iran gets nuclear weapons (and it's still far from that) the only thing that will happen is that all the rhetoric will stop. Ever since N. Korea got nukes, no one's touched them and they've dropped out of the news. Once Iran has a nuke, there's nothing anyone will be able to do about it and no one will dare touch them. Iran will not dare attack Israel with nukes because Israel has nukes too.

As for oil supplies, mind you 70% of US oil imports come from Canada and Mexico. They'd be able to withstand a short shortage.

Well North Korea isn't run by some nutcase that talks about writing Israel off the map every two seconds, North Korea isn't as high a priority to the U.S or Israel since it isn't in the middle east area, isn't neighbours with Iraq aswell as having shiite influence all over the gulf area, doesn't have the same energy influences over nuclear supernations like Russia or China either, but in saying that I wouldn't be suprised if North Korea got involved in this coming world war too, all it needs is a spark, once nuclear weapons are used it could set off a irreversable chain reaction that will change the world as we know it.

Attacking North Korea now they are nuclear wouldn't be wise since it would waste the already streched American resources and cause too many problems when they have bigger fish to fry(Iran)

On your point about the oil, the problem is, there is a whole world outside the U.S, a world that won't take too kindly if the main oil exporters in the world are wiped off the map or in complete anarchy thanks to their actions, if there is a war then there will eventually be a global resource war(Oil wars) and this is the problem for all of us, putting something in your house or car won't matter if you live in the modern world, it will just get looted anyway unless you live in the middle of nowhere and have no neighbours.

Last edited by Jaffa Cakes; April 16th, 2006 at 22:46.
post #7 of 105 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2006, 20:53
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal
Well North Korea isn't run by some nutcase .
Quote of the day :thmbup:

post #8 of 105 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2006, 20:55 Thread Starter
Premier Player

If your going to quote me, quote me in full man...

Its like saying, North Korea isn't run by a person that.. etc etc, yes there are run by a person, a nutcase, but there are many types of nutcases, anyway you get the point
post #9 of 105 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2006, 20:57
Legend

I just couldn't resist

post #10 of 105 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2006, 21:00
Xtratime Legend

Iran is not a threat to the World, she's only seeking nuclear capability (which I believe she already possesses), to deter and defocus any potential strike by Israel and/ or the U.S.

Look at the evil crimes that are already being committed in Iraq by the coalition, who in their right mind would not seek nuclear Arsenal in that region?

Nobody will be able to do anything about this, they can't even impose sanctions on Iran as key U.N security council members oppose them. China and Russia are both against any such move, obviously looking out for their own interests as the Chinese export a lot of gas and oil from Iran.

Iran is merely securing it's political and nuclear-energy future.

Last edited by Madridista4; April 16th, 2006 at 21:10.
post #11 of 105 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2006, 21:02 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pheno
Iran is not a threat to the World
Now thats a quote!
post #12 of 105 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2006, 21:03
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal
Now thats a quote!
How is it a threat to the World?

Preparing your nation for self-defense is hardly threatening the World, is it?
post #13 of 105 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2006, 21:17
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pheno
How is it a threat to the World?
All countries with Nukes are a threat to the world

post #14 of 105 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2006, 21:19 Thread Starter
Premier Player

If you mean the modern world, guys on the net talking about football, then yes this whole thing is a threat to your way of life, hopefully this thread will not turn into a pro or anti Iran or US thread, but making sure people see the difference between playing games with Iraq and Iran, Iraq is small fry compared to Iran and look at the mess the U.S made of that, the situation Iran should be a considered a major major major threat to your way of life in the future.

Last edited by Jaffa Cakes; April 16th, 2006 at 21:43.
post #15 of 105 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2006, 21:57
Legend
Legend

Quote:
Iraq is small fry compared to Iran and look at the mess the U.S made of that, the situation Iran should be a considered a major major major threat
Well, then, we'll be fine as long as the US leaves them alone.
post #16 of 105 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2006, 22:09 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Lets be realistic.. say if the US/Israel doesn't back down and leave them alone?

Did I forget to mention that they are also run by a bunch of lunatics too...

btw let me make this clear there is no good vs. evil side in this, just a bunch of nutcases fighting against other and 'we' will be the ones ending paying for all of it.

Last edited by Jaffa Cakes; April 17th, 2006 at 02:07.
post #17 of 105 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2006, 02:23
Legend
Legend

The only thing Israel might do is bomb a reactor or two if they think Iran's got too far ahead like they did with Iraq. And they'll do that only if they can be sure the Iranians don't have the bomb yet and can be stopped. The US will not attack in the near future because Iraq is a handful and going against Iran at the same time without at least another fully committed 5-10 allied countries (and I don't mean Micronesia and the Solomon Islands) is suicide.

If Iran announced tomorrow "we have the bomb" this would be the end of the crisis.
post #18 of 105 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2006, 02:34 Thread Starter
Premier Player

"Like it or not, the Zionist regime is heading towards annihilation. The Zionist regime is a rotten, dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm. Our power is growing, while the Zionists' power of resistance is growing weaker. Israel is a danger, but that danger is about to end." Mahmoud Ahmadinejad speaking at Palestinian solidarity conference two days ago

So your telling me if this guy manages to get a few nukes in his hands, that will be the end of it? Hmm...........
post #19 of 105 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2006, 02:46
Xtratime Legend
Xtratime Legend

Teams: PAOK and Parma
Faisal, Ahmadinejad is an elected prime minister - and he's not even the supreme leader in Iran as the Ayatollah has the power to cease him at any moment. All this is rhetoric to gain more votes in the next elections. Sure, he's an extremist and he's not likely to cooperate with anyone about anything while he's obviously pursuing an aggressive foreign policy but that's far, far away from actually starting a nuclear war. The leaders of Iran are not stupid. Ahmadinejad himself is not stupid.

Love is the drug, and I'm a junkie.
post #20 of 105 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2006, 02:59
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Argentina,Jordan Basketball NT,Jordan youth teams
I agree with Amoroso here. Those are not little kids playing with toys, they are aware of the whole situation and they do not need anybody to remind them of what a nuclear war would look like. However, I believe in Iran's right of having a nuclear weapone against the one in Israel which nobody talks about by the way!

Vamos Argentina!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in