Historical Ethnich Albania - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 20:13 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Teams: Arsenal FC
Historical Ethnich Albania

This is the real albanian borders before our kind neighbours took piece by piece.

It simply explain why it excist albanian minorities in these countries.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 20:25
Deo
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Liverpool Football Club
What are you trying to say with this?
post #3 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 20:34
Nasty Woman
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Argentina, Lazio, Fiorentina
Whatever the purpose, please keep the discussion historical. If it turns political, I'll move it to the PD forum, the nuclear wasteland of XT.

But tomorrow is new day and new chance. -- Alija

Nel cielo biancazzurro brilla un'altra stella - In the lightblue sky another star shines. Alija tu non sarai mai sola. Alija you will never be alone.

post #4 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 20:38
Legend

Teams: Real Madrid, Ajax, Slovenian NT
Well, i have no idea, what's the purpose of this thread. History changes maps of countries and the map you posted is very, very old. May I just say, that in not so far history the map of Austria changed even more, yet nobody feels the need to bring it up.
post #5 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 20:43
Rising Star

Teams: Olympiakos Barcelona
This is going to be great fun with all the Greeks and the Serbs in the forum.

Seriously if I show the maps of the nationalists Greeks you are all going to laugh too and I am sure the same will happen with any nationalist group in the balcans
post #6 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 20:45
Rising Star

BTW I am surprised that the map does not include Bari and southern Italy. Maybe it is just a moderate map.
post #7 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 20:48 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by lili
Well, i have no idea, what's the purpose of this thread. History changes maps of countries and the map you posted is very, very old. May I just say, that in not so far history the map of Austria changed even more, yet nobody feels the need to bring it up.
Well Austria did occupied land their self so when they lost it they didn't have the same feelings as us.

This is pure albanian land.
We did never steel this land.

Sure today it's not realistic except Kosova, Western Macedonia and little parts in Montenegro and south Serbia.

Meanwhile Cameria (in Greece) is lost forever :frownani:
post #8 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 20:56
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal
Sure today it's not realistic except Kosova, Western Macedonia and little parts in Montenegro and south Serbia.

Meanwhile Cameria (in Greece) is lost forever :frownani:
What about southern Italy? According to your mentality, there could be 10-20 Albanians to form a minority
post #9 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 21:03 Thread Starter
Premier Player

No they are immigrants.

I don't call that albanian land.
Meanwhile Camėria has always been Albanian.

That's the difference.

We don't like to claim land that isn't ours but don't accept our to be claimed by others.
post #10 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 21:04
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Red Star , Srbija
Well, according to this logic, we should all pack our bags and give our land to the Italians (Romans) or whoever was there before that. And they say Zvezda fans live in the past.

The truth about Sinisa Mihajlovic and his destruction of the Serbian NT

Crvena zvezda - The Greatest EE Club of all time

Nerazzurri4life: Those Red Star fans are truly astonishing.
Demandred: First, I just have to say the Red Star fans were absolutely amazing, incredible atmosphere
post #11 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 21:06 Thread Starter
Premier Player

I didn't say this map is still 100% the same.

but mainly yes.. 90% of this lands is inhabited by albanian majorities.
post #12 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 21:11
Deo
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by red star forever
Well, according to this logic, we should all pack our bags and give our land to the Italians (Romans) or whoever was there before that. And they say Zvezda fans live in the past.
What? Illyrians were there before the romans and that map shows the majority of albanians around 1912 in the balkans, at this time it was ottoman land through.
post #13 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 21:11
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Red Star , Srbija
In Kosovo you are majority only because of the planned terror against Serbs in the 50 years of communist rule, because the communists did nothing about the huge illegal immigration wave coming in from Albania as well as the fact that you breed like rabbits. It has nothing to do with your history.

If I was the Serbian government and Kosovo got independence, I would not let even a bird from Kosovo fly over the border, it would have to be shot down. Because letting the cancer inside Serbia again can only cause more problems. Even if Kosovo doesn't get independence, I would still shut the borders down and not let anyone in. We've had enough problems, Macedonia and according to your map even Montenegro are going to experience them as well.

The truth about Sinisa Mihajlovic and his destruction of the Serbian NT

Crvena zvezda - The Greatest EE Club of all time

Nerazzurri4life: Those Red Star fans are truly astonishing.
Demandred: First, I just have to say the Red Star fans were absolutely amazing, incredible atmosphere
post #14 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 21:15
Rising Star

In your mentality Greece should embody southern Albania as there is a Greek minority of hundrer of thousands, right? We should actually exchange Cameria with northern Ipirus. But what is Corfu doing in your map?
post #15 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 21:16
Deo
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
In Kosovo you are majority only because of the planned terror against Serbs in the 50 years of communist rule, because the communists did nothing about the huge illegal immigration wave coming in from Albania as well as the fact that you breed like rabbits. It has nothing to do with your history.
Seems you know nothing about Kosovo, or perhaps you are just arrogant. According to you ( Serbians in General), Kosovo is the heart of Serbia, why? I don't realy understand this.

And Albanians Terrorised you in the last 50 years

Quote:
If I was the Serbian government and Kosovo got independence, I would not let even a bird from Kosovo fly over the border, it would have to be shot down. Because letting the cancer inside Serbia again can only cause more problems. Even if Kosovo doesn't get independence, I would still shut the borders down and not let anyone in. We've had enough problems, Macedonia and according to your map even Montenegro are going to experience them as well.
post #16 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 21:20 Thread Starter
Premier Player

No it's not true albanians from Albania are the reason we're majority.

Actualy Kosovars tried to imigrant to Albania, like people in my family but ended up in jail several times.

IF they were some albanians that actually did survive and escaped Albania they did not stay in Kosova but continued to west europe.

Perhaps some people came to Kosova but not any big number to mention like the serbs that Tito bought appartments to just to rise the serb population.

Serbs from allover Yugo was given free appartments.
post #17 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 21:22
Premier Player

Teams: A L B A N I A
Quote:

Actually, now you're doing exactly what they told you NOT to do. Making this thread political. So I hope that one post will be enough to shut your mouth and keep yourself on the track.

You're claiming Albanians from Albania moved into Kosova between 1945 and 1989?

Well, I guess you have the right to think that. I mean hey, some people yet today deny Auschwitz. But if we look at facts, Albania was between 1945 and 1989 the only pure stalinist-leninist/communist(call it whatever you want) state in Europe and possibly also in the world. Albania then was like North Korea today, that means no Albanian was able to even leave Albania for a short visit to other countries. This was the reason why sportsmen always left the team and seeked asylum in other countries when on away trips.

And especially the border between Albania and Kosova (Yugoslavia) was extremely well guarded. By Albanians AND by Yugoslavs, the Yugoslavs had a wall from the southwestern mountains of Gjakova/Djakovica all the way down to south of Brod. I even got a documentary on the PC showing the breaking of this wall by Kosova Liberation Army during the war in April 99:th (which itself prooves the existence of that wall). The Albanians meanwhile, had orders to shot without warning if they saw a person entering or leaving the Republic's borders. Want proof of this too? There was a french trying to enter Albania by boat in the 60's. He got shot and he came from Italy, imaging someone coming from Yugoslavia!

So your theory is clean bullshit as you can see my friend. And I would like to ask you to not post bullshit here again, this is a thread about the historical meaning of the Albanian nation. And not a thread about Yugoslavia, so keep the politics out and don't interupt if you don't have anything worthy to say. Also I would like to ask admins to keep an eye for ANY person no matter nationality, who tries to destroy this topic, they've succeeded in doing so in the past.
post #18 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 21:23
Rising Star

It is funny enough that people living in a very poor country with many problems, with high inflation, without jobs, with electricity for few hours per day, sit down and try to make maps in order to explain their nationalism and imperialism. This shows your education and your mentality. And unfortunately, although you are living abroad you have carried your mentality with you
post #19 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 21:24 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panoss
In your mentality Greece should embody southern Albania as there is a Greek minority of hundrer of thousands, right? We should actually exchange Cameria with northern Ipirus. But what is Corfu doing in your map?
There are no threat for Greece belive me..

u know what Greece did..

U traided the greeks in Turkey with the albanian muslims "turks" and assimilied the orthodox by chaning their names and forcing them to not speak albanian etc

Even though there are still 100-150 000 albanians in Cameria that call and feel them self as one.

Last edited by Arsenal; February 9th, 2006 at 21:32.
post #20 of 287 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2006, 21:26
Deo
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panoss
It is funny enough that people living in a very poor country with many problems, with high inflation, without jobs, with electricity for few hours per day, sit down and try to make maps in order to explain their nationalism and imperialism. This shows your education and your mentality. And unfortunately, although you are living abroad you have carried your mentality with you
Well, i dont think those people that are here around in XT are realy poor and have many problems etc.

And Please, dont start insulting people.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in