The Juba Fan Club - attn. Litter Nit - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 01:30 Thread Starter
BANNED!
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Tricolor Paulista
ever heard of Juba? Its an Iraqui sniper, which is the terror of US soldiers in Iraq. Have seen some gruesome clips of him, but he has very good skills, one video says he killed

143 GI´s killed,
54 GI´s wounded
5 Officers killed
6 US Snipers killed

just look around and you will find his videos, won´t post as its probably against the rules. If anyone wants the videos PM, its one kills after the other! Shows how powerful a rifle can be
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 01:33
Flo
Legend

Teams: SL Benfica, Liverpool, & AC Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lite®nit
ever heard of Juba? Its an Iraqui sniper, which is the terror of US soldiers in Iraq. Have seen some gruesome clips of him, but he has very good skills, one video says he killed

143 GI´s killed,
54 GI´s wounded
5 Officers killed
6 US Snipers killed

just look around and you will find his videos, won´t post as its probably against the rules. If anyone wants the videos PM, its one kills after the other! Shows how powerful a rifle can be
Ever heard another weapon starting with the letter J? It's called jdam.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 01:37 Thread Starter
BANNED!
Xtratime Legend

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/...542824,00.html

Quote:
He waits for soldiers to dismount, or stand up in a Humvee turret, and aims for gaps in their body armour, the lower spine, ribs or above the chest. He has killed from 200 metres away

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 01:39 Thread Starter
BANNED!
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Ever heard another weapon starting with the letter J? It's called jdam.
takes no skill and kills civilians, this guy is sniping just troops! That takes skills and balls! Unlike striking from a plane a bunch of towel heads in the sand
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 01:47
Flo
Legend

Quote:
takes no skill and kills civilians, this guy is sniping just troops! That takes skills and balls! Unlike striking from a plane a bunch of towel heads in the sand
Sorry. At the end of the day, my bet is on JDAM to inflict maximum destruction. Juba's demised will only be a matter of time. Hopefully to a JDAM.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 01:56 Thread Starter
BANNED!
Xtratime Legend

Moderator can I post the video of Juba here? There is no gore, even though there is terror as he prays on his targets for moments before pulling the trigger I have not seen blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Sorry. At the end of the day, my bet is on JDAM to inflict maximum destruction. Juba's demised will only be a matter of time. Hopefully to a JDAM.
sent you the link take a look, wonder whats his rifle! Some shots the soldier drops like a flie even though they are always wearing kevlar vest helmet

Very precise, the oposite of maximum destruction
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 02:02
Flo
Legend

Quote:
sent you the link take a look, wonder whats his rifle! Some shots the soldier drops like a flie even though they are always wearing kevlar vest helmet

Very precise, the oposite of maximum destruction
Nah. Not for me. Besides, I like quantity as opposed to quality in certain situations. That's why I pick the JDAM. Tools like Juba are known to be expired before long. But thanks for the info.

Have you seen JDAM or it in action? Truly a beautiful piece of work actually.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 02:03
Outstanding Post of the Year 2007
Premier Player

is there something new in the science of sniping? Just curious...the only thing standing betwee the US beach head at Anzio and the march to Roma was Italian snipers, who were absurdly effective. But maybe your story can enlighten us.

Beyond that, don't hijack this peaceful sporting thread, otherwise jags like Filipe will feel justified with his "trojan horse" bullshit

Vada a bordo, CAZZO!!! Gregorio De Falco

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each
blade of grass
Yamamoto

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity Sigmund Freud
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 02:06
International

Teams: RANGERS FC
that's almost a Vasily Zaitsev score so i would doubt those figures are true....about half a million Germans died in Stalingrad in a relatively small urban area so it's believable that one sniper could have killed a couple of hundred (at least) but for one sniper to be responsible for what is about 5% of the total U.S. casualties in the whole of Iraq seems really implausible given the amount who have died in roadside bombs, accidents etc.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 02:08
Flo
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giureconsulto
is there something new in the science of sniping? Just curious...the only thing standing betwee the US beach head at Anzio and the march to Roma was Italian snipers, who were absurdly effective. But maybe your story can enlighten us.

Beyond that, don't hijack this peaceful sporting thread, otherwise jags like Filipe will feel justified with his "trojan horse" bullshit
Absolutely agree. Back to topic and Liternit quit hijacking a good thread.
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 02:11 Thread Starter
BANNED!
Xtratime Legend

Don´t think so, but the thread says guns and ammo, nothing best than sniping to show the proper use of guns. Do you want the link? warning though very heavy, in one scene he snipes one soldier then proceeds to kill the other two, who were trying to rescue him and as they walked away draging the body Juba simply kills them
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 02:13
Premier Player

No, you are actually talking about war and by extension politics, not sporting firearms. Hey, I'll help you, I'll start a Juba fan club in the Politics forum, how's that. This is a sports forum, d ickhead

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each
blade of grass
Yamamoto

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity Sigmund Freud
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 02:13
Flo
Legend

Quote:
Don´t think so, but the thread says guns and ammo, nothing best than sniping to show the proper use of guns. Do you want the link? warning though very heavy, in one scene he snipes one soldier then proceeds to kill the other two, who were trying to rescue him and as they walked away draging the body Juba simply kills them
Actually, this thread more is about the gamesmanship and markesmanship of using different guns and ammo...What you're using to hijack fails to fall into that fray?

Feel free to post elsewhere with this but at this time I ask the moderator to please edit or moves some of these posts.

Thanks!
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 02:15
Premier Player

The Juba Fan Club - attn. Litter Nit

Here's a sniper who puts Zaitsev to shame. Post scores, inside info, odds, etc. right here

blade of grass
Yamamoto

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 02:22 Thread Starter
BANNED!
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear
that's almost a Vasily Zaitsev score so i would doubt those figures are true....about half a million Germans died in Stalingrad in a relatively small urban area so it's believable that one sniper could have killed a couple of hundred (at least) but for one sniper to be responsible for what is about 5% of the total U.S. casualties in the whole of Iraq seems really implausible given the amount who have died in roadside bombs, accidents etc.
probably a group of snipers, also I think its more than 5% as death tolls were only 2000+ so far. As for Vasily, I saw that awefull film enemy at the gates, did he actually kill that many as the movie suggested? 200+
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 02:25
Premier Player

Quote:
probably a group of snipers, also I think its more than 5% as death tolls were only 2000+ so far. As for Vasily, I saw that awefull film enemy at the gates, did he actually kill that many as the movie suggested? 200+
Will you get out of here please, or post germane material? Also note I started a thread just for you and other commie pinko sympathizers in the Politics forum

blade of grass
Yamamoto

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 02:26 Thread Starter
BANNED!
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giureconsulto
This is a sports forum, d ickhead
would be nice if you showed some gamesmanship, this is a lounge about guns&ammo that headed towards sports, but its basicly about guns. Also there is nothing political about sniping so it would not fit in the political forum

keep it civil or I will have to report you, don´t like the subject don´t talk to me

bye
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 02:28
Premier Player

report whoever you want, sucka...your's is clearly an attempt to politicize an otherwise sporting thread. In fact, I'll report you, birdbrain

blade of grass
Yamamoto

post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 02:31 Thread Starter
BANNED!
Xtratime Legend

okay do it so, just don´t polute the thread with insults, be a bit more mature!
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 02:38
Premier Player

I just did. Thank you.

blade of grass
Yamamoto

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in