Kinky Friedman - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old November 9th, 2005, 19:43 Thread Starter
IVO
International
World Class Player

Kinky Friedman

This guy is gold, not because I think he's good for the job but because he's entertaining. He's running for Governor of Texas in 2006 and last night was the first time I had heard of him.

Kinky Friedman for Governor...why the hell not?

How's that for a slogan

http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/

The interviewer was arguing with him yesterday over a few things, but most notably his use of the word "negro" which Kinky defended. I guess he's right that it's not technically an insulting word but some people feel that it is.

He also talked a bit about capital punishment and I think he said it would be worse punishment to put somebody in jail with a "negro that talks to himself." Once again the interviewer took exception but Kinky didn't think it was a problem.

Check out this cartoon:

http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/dmdocum...F1_smallWM.wmv
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old November 9th, 2005, 20:18
Outstanding Post of the Year 2007
Premier Player

The Kinky, of "Kinky Friedman and the Texas Jewboys"? Excellent...
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old November 10th, 2005, 06:49 Thread Starter
IVO
International
World Class Player

Yeah he did say he was Jewish on the show which again irked the interviewer because he just kind of threw it out there out of the blue. The interviewer asked him what his point was, why did he say he was Jewish and I don't think he gave an answer

He also said that he wants to get more lesbians involved in NASCAR. Needless to the say, the interviewer again lost and asked him what does that have to do with anything?

I like the part in the cartoon where the second candidate says he loves tax cuts and then launches up into the clouds to rip open his shirt to show a red cross and says he loves Jesus

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in