The truth about the "attacks" on America - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 01:28 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Beşiktaş JK
The truth about the "attacks" on America

I'm sorry if this was posted before. If not, you must watch!

http://www.trm.cc/loose_change-2of2.wmv

9/11 is going to go down as a "major' moment in history. It's too bad that facts like this will never be brought to the surface and will always be brushed off. The reason why I post this here (in the history forum) is because 9/11 is the premise for the U.S. lead "wars" which are going to change the world as we know it. It began with Afghanistan and now the occupation of Iraq. God only knows where this is going to lead to.

I urge all of you to watch this 30 min documentary to see a different perspective about 9/11.

Hayat bize 90 dk. 45 siyah 45 beyaz.

Last edited by F0RZA KARTAL; November 3rd, 2005 at 01:38.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 02:14
Flo
Legend

Teams: SL Benfica, Liverpool, & AC Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by F0RZA KARTAL
I'm sorry if this was posted before. If not, you must watch!

http://www.trm.cc/loose_change-2of2.wmv

9/11 is going to go down as a "major' moment in history. It's too bad that facts like this will never be brought to the surface and will always be brushed off. The reason why I post this here (in the history forum) is because 9/11 is the premise for the U.S. lead "wars" which are going to change the world as we know it. It began with Afghanistan and now the occupation of Iraq. God only knows where this is going to lead to.

I urge all of you to watch this 30 min documentary to see a different perspective about 9/11.
I've seen it and conclude that this was the worst waste of 31 minutes and 35 seconds of my time ever spent.

Enough with the Michael Moore wannabees...It's been 4 years, let the dead rest in peace...

Hey Forza, please pass on the video when it comes out about how Hurricane Katrina was invented will you?

Stupid....And in memory of the dead I ask this thread be closed or deleted....
post #3 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 02:27
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Portugal, SL Benfica, Manchester United
I'd like to know why they didn't take the time to explain what actually happened to all those people who perished on the planes.

O GLORIOSO

post #4 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 02:27 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
I've seen it and conclude that this was the worst waste of 31 minutes and 35 seconds of my time ever spent.

Enough with the Michael Moore wannabees...It's been 4 years, let the dead rest in peace...

Hey Forza, please pass on the video when it comes out about how Hurricane Katrina was invented will you?

Stupid....And in memory of the dead I ask this thread be closed or deleted....
Sad very sad. I understand the truth hurts.

Unfortunately I won't be able to satisfy your childish request by posting a video of how Katrina was invented.

In memory of the innocent civilians (which includes a close friend of mine) I ask this thread remain open so people can see the facts.

Instead of bashing the post why don't you explain yourself. Wait a minute... you're from Cali! You must live on Schwarzenegger Street in Arnold's Neighborhood. http://www.arnoldsneighborhood.com/. Ahhhh now it makes sense.

post #5 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 02:29 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by O Glorioso
I'd like to know why they didn't take the time to explain what actually happened to all those people who perished on the planes.
I would like to know that too. Well we know that some of them (the supposed hijackers) are still alive.

post #6 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 02:35
Flo
Legend

Quote:
Sad very sad. I understand the truth hurts.

Unfortunately I won't be able to satisfy your childish request by posting a video of how Katrina was invented.

In memory of the innocent civilians (which includes a close friend of mine) I ask this thread remain open so people can see the facts.

Instead of bashing the post why don't you explain yourself. Wait a minute... you're from Cali! You must live on Schwarzenegger Street in Arnold's Neighborhood. http://www.arnoldsneighborhood.com/. Ahhhh now it makes sense.
I also lost someone close to me. Posting this stuff doesn't make them come back, as a matter of fact, it only brings the pain back up. You don't see it that way. You're another person trying to draw some conspiracy theory out of an event that is truly tragic. How sad.

These aren't the facts. They're watershed at best and only look to further enhance the amateur style of those who created this garbage.

Yeah, I know. Osama's a great guy and Al-Qaida is some phantom mafia crew created by the US government.

Who your trying to kid or fool with this propaganda man? It's truly sad that someone actually believes this to be true. Just when you think society's education levels have gone to hell here comes further proof.

Oh, and as for the Hurricane Katrina video. I can wait 4 years for that one as well or for however long it takes for amateurs to pool together piecemeal, second-hand rubbish, highly implausible information at best to recreate that one.

I again ask that this thread be closed or deleted on the grounds of bullshit and the dead be respected and may they rest in peace.
post #7 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 02:36
Flo
Legend

Quote:
I would like to know that too. Well we know that some of them (the supposed hijackers) are still alive.
BWAHAHAHAHA! Really?
post #8 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 02:57
Forum Manager
Legend

So in order for this to actually be true, all those men and women who were regular civilians that left widows and young children are all victims of an elaborate hoax to attack Iraq and are being kept in a cell? Sounds pretty convincing

O GLORIOSO

Last edited by O Glorioso; November 3rd, 2005 at 03:04.
post #9 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 03:01
Flo
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by O Glorioso
So in order for this to actually be true, all those fathers and mothers who were regular civilians that left widows and young children are all victims of an elaborate hoax to attack Iraq and are being kept in a cell? Sounds pretty convincing
He's better off trying to sell ice to eskimos on this one.
post #10 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 03:02
Community Analyst
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Benfica; Portugal
Yes, all orchestrated in the same studio they filmed the moon landing in 1969. Youse all be gullible ingenue, product of the whitey's propaganda! Ha! Slaves to whitey's mind control schemes... weak-minded baffoons!

Freedom is the great liberator of the mind it threatens only the comfort of the sequacious intellect.

"ai am person tu!!!!"

Fight the Power!!!

http://members.cox.net/fantasychamp/power.jpg
post #11 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 03:05
Flo
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pila
Yes, all orchestrated in the same studio they filmed the moon landing in 1969. Youse all be gullible ingenue, product of the whitey's propaganda! Ha!
It's a bird, it's a plane, its....it's SuperPila!

post #12 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 03:14
Forum Manager
Legend

See atleast with Michael Moore, he attacks an individual who has lost popularity over the past 6 years; it was also a well made documentary. With whoever made this, they are trying to convince the citizens of the USA that their very own country created 9/11 in a move to justify the current wars occuring in Iraq & Afganistan with insufficient evidence put into a 30 minute video.

O GLORIOSO

post #13 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 11:24
Star Player

Teams: Juventus, Ireland
Well people seem to have bought that farcical story about Tim McVeigh blowing up half of Oklahoma with a bag of manure, so pretty much anything's possible.

:embarass: :embarass:
Are you watching enough TV?
post #14 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 14:42
International

Teams: Cro NT, NY Islanders, USA NT, Notre Dame
Anyone hear Elvis is still alive?

Enough of your theories. Conspiracist are people who just can't believe the facts and always believe something else must have happened in order to justify their warped political beliefs.

Once again i find it so amusing the same crew that say "Bush is the stupidest man alive" are the same ones that concoct these huge grandiose idea's that out government is behind 9/11. If they're that would make Bush the smartest in world history.
post #15 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 14:42
BANNED!
Star Player

The September 11th attacks were obviously planned by a different organisation than the occupation of Iraq, due to the unfortunate fact that the former was a 75% success and the latter was a 100% balls-up.
post #16 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 15:13
International

Teams: Cro NT, NY Islanders, USA NT, Notre Dame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo

Didn't you know that already?Katrina is just a big storm produced by the big oil companies in order to destroy their oil rigs in the gulf so gas prices could be raised. Where do you think all those oil profits were going? To research? Hurricane research that is?

This was all approved by the Bush White House, Steve Urkel, Jimmy Carter, the guy "Cody" from Step by Step, Bronson Pinchot aka Balkey Bartakomos from Perfect Strangers, and other members from the TGIF crew. In a huge meeting in 1999, they all meet in Crawford Texas with Bill Clinton to hatch this scheme. (Why aren't any of those celebraties working anymore? Because their making so much oil money acting is not profitable to them at all!)

As we see the fruits of this evil group have come to fruition and these evil people are reaping huge benefits. They must be stopped. Please watch my video at dumbass.com

Last edited by croatian batman; November 3rd, 2005 at 15:19.
post #17 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 15:28
Rising Star

Teams: Fenerbahce
9/11 conspiracys are all BS same as destroying life in Iraq where people have nothing to do with 9/11, no WMD, no terror link... nothing NADA... the guy knew all of these and he actually ordered an attack and everybody supported him.

LION 0 TRAINER 6
post #18 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 15:50
Banned
Rising Star

Teams: Juventus
Lets face it. Both sides are evil.

Sehnsucht ist so grausam!
FORZA JUVENTUS!
post #19 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 17:19
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: FC Barcelona
Does anyone believe that load of crap?:eekani: Michael Moore laughs at these guys.

Grcies Pare, descansi en pau.
post #20 of 214 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 21:08
Premier Player

These people are dead, no doubt about it, the question is who killed them, not the individuals but the people behind them.

There are extremes, beliving crazy stuff about Elvis or not beliving any conspiracy even if there is a reasonable logic behind it,I guess its best to be in between the two, not to be convinced so easily and at the same time not write every single theory off, these people who run the world didn't get there by doing and thinking inside the box.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in