Originally Posted by Chxta
1. OK..I'm going to be a little controversial
2. It was only a matter of time before someone bought a Biblical dimension to this so it might as well be me.
3. Hurricane Katrina has practically drowned New Orleans. We all know New Orleans is one of the main stages for the Mardi Gras celebrations which is "rumoured" to be a drink and sex binge festival.
4. Discussion!! Is this a message?
5. Thailand was also badly hit in the Tsunami. Well, we all know what Thailand is famous for…(you know, why so many Western men go there for).
6. Are we seeing modern day Sodom and Gomorrahs.
7. Yes, the US has always had hurricances but not one that has covered 80% of a city before.
8. ... Amsterdam, watch out...
1. I would call it something else.
2. You where not even the first.
3. I think it was mroe important to know that New Orleans is on a place where Hurricanes comes and it is on the coast and very low. This is not the first time it happened, it already happened several times before and that was before Mardi Gras. If God really wanted to make a point he should have had made this DURING the Mardi Gras festival. In the end, I am quite sure god doesn't object to sex, that is as long as he doesn't want us to die out.
4. No, a worthless thread.
5. Thailand? worst hit was Indonesia followed by Sri Lanka, you won't find any sex industry there. God need to practise his aiming skills.
6. A new myth you say?
7. They had hurricanes about as big in 1968 and 1900 in that area.
8. Good call, Amsterdam lies partly below sealevel. Do you have any more nice suggestions? I suggest he send down some lightning on those pedophile priests we seen, they if anything have stained his good name.
Would you also say that everyone in New Orleans like children where punished by God because they happened to live in the wrong place?