Za pokoljenja nova
Zemljo mojih snova
Mojih pradjedova
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2005, 23:30
Star Player

Teams: Colo Colo, Lazio, Chelsea, Besiktas
Israelian were, are and will be terrorist ....

Colo Colo es lo más grande!!!

Alija, you will be for ever in our heart

http://laziofever.bigforumpro.com/index.htm
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old August 15th, 2005, 02:56
Xtratime Legend

Nothing new.

Its been happening for 50 years now.

Lets just say that there is alot we the public do not know, alot.

Œuvres complčtes de Fikret Smiljanić

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old August 17th, 2005, 05:36
Star Player

Teams: ISRAEL NT, Maccabi Haifa, Bayern München
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacique
Israelian?? i believe you mean Israeli, and just as there are radicals in the world of Islam, and Christianity there is also in Israel. There are far less Jewish radicals then there are Islamist. I can easily show endless reports of palestinian suicide bombers who blow themselves up in cafes where women, children, and a whole family are completely burnt to death because of the suicide bombers so called jihad (meaning holy war)
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old August 17th, 2005, 15:29
International

Teams: Cro NT, NY Islanders, USA NT, Notre Dame
Aren't the Kahanist banned in Israel? Theirs this crazy Jewish guy here in Queens who got deported along with half his friends. And he has his own crazy show on public access. Crazy guy but the point is he says he's banned and was deported and he always says a Kahanist cannot form a political party is this true at all?
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old August 17th, 2005, 16:14
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacique
and the peace loving palestinian suicide bombers blowing up crowded busses or market places are probably not, right, mr. pinochet?
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old August 17th, 2005, 16:18
Legend

Teams: Sympathy for the Devil
Quote:
Originally Posted by ירוק OLE!
There are far less Jewish radicals then there are Islamist.
There are also far less Jews than Muslims.
In relative terms I have not seen any objective comparison.
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2005, 08:31
Sheperdesque
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zeljeznicar & Chelsea
unless i'm missing something i'd say this is an insult.....

would you care to explain?

"I wanted to say we are like seljaks, not seljaks"

Last edited by Boyo; August 22nd, 2005 at 18:02.
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2005, 08:53
Star Player

Teams: Red Star Belgrade, Serbia
Sanyi may be a Hungarian Extremist p

"I am free of all predjudices. I hate everyone equally."

"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!"
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2005, 09:17
Premier Player

Teams: Ehh guess...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borba
Sanyi may be a Hungarian Extremist p
Thats not a joke, actually the germans at Balaton imediatly pack their wolksvagens in horror as soon as the rumour spreads that Sanyi may enter the country.
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old August 20th, 2005, 02:21
Xtratime Legend

Are comments like this allowed? I take this as an insult.

Last edited by Boyo; August 22nd, 2005 at 18:03.
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old August 20th, 2005, 02:27
World Class Player

you didnt take cacique's remark as an insult.
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old August 20th, 2005, 02:36
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by monte
you didnt take cacique's remark as an insult.
Neighbour, if all Muslims were radicals the world would be a very different place. Thank god the majority are not.

post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old August 20th, 2005, 02:38
Sheperdesque
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

I personally didn't take cacique's remark as an insult as i am not an Israeli but i'm sure Israelis on this board would and they should speak up about it! I reacted to a deragatory (at least i interpreted it that way and am glad to be proven wrong) post that also applies to me. Can't believe you're trying to justify his insulting comment with another one?

I still don't fully understand Snayi's comment thus my request for an exlpanation.

post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old August 20th, 2005, 04:54
Star Player

Teams: ISRAEL NT, Maccabi Haifa, Bayern München
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac
I personally didn't take cacique's remark as an insult as i am not an Israeli but i'm sure Israelis on this board would and they should speak up about it! I reacted to a deragatory (at least i interpreted it that way and am glad to be proven wrong) post that also applies to me. Can't believe you're trying to justify his insulting comment with another one?

I still don't fully understand Snayi's comment thus my request for an exlpanation.
I'll start this off by saying that there is no religion that is made up of only extremist. Not all Islamist are extremst and likewise to the Christian and Jewish religions. Cacique's remark was out of line and extemely ignorant! he's the type of people most Israelis just try to ignore and i suggest we all do the same.
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old August 20th, 2005, 05:25
Premier Player

Teams: Maccabi Tel Aviv
cacique u call israel terrorist, i can say chileans are terrorist too after all u have done to the bolivians, u stole their land, u killed their people so how can u come and said israeli are terrorist if u have done worst things, u know all u see in the news is not true u cant talk or give an opinion about israeli if u have not go or live in israel!!!!
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old August 20th, 2005, 12:40
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by HordeZla
Neighbour, if all Muslims were radicals the world would be a very different place. Thank god the majority are not.
Thats not what I said neighbour I said that the first insult in this thread was post #2 and was made against Israelis.
Quote:
Can't believe you're trying to justify his insulting comment with another one?
Are you talking to me here? Boooo :thmbdown: Im not justifying either!My point is that the first insult was post #2 and it was of the same content as the post that got you pissed so be honest and speak up against that one too, your argument that only those that belong to the insulted group should protest is weak, for you yourself said that you could imagine it insulted them. zdravo
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old August 20th, 2005, 14:50
Sheperdesque
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Ole - :thmbup:

Monte - what you on about? :thmbdown: I'm not a mod on this forum and am not here to patrol it. I wanted to read the topic as the title interested me. I came across a comment that insulted me as a member of the group it was directed at and i reacted. So what? What has that got to do with you? You didn't offer anything constructive towards my request for an explanation or Hordazla's confirmation that he considers it an insult, i.e you didn't say anything along the lines of: "yeah you're right it's an insult just like the comment in post #2, these 2 wankers should be warned". Instead you threw in that sarcastic "you didnt take cacique's remark as an insult?" as if we should feel guilty for reacting to Sanyi's insult coz really cacique started it. Sorry love, but whether you like it or not you come across as justifying Sanyi's insult.

post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old August 22nd, 2005, 18:03
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
Xtratime Legend

I deleted a post on the first page and edited some others that quoted the offensive remark.

Mercedes bastard & Limburger-loving schmuck
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old August 22nd, 2005, 18:56
World Class Player

Quote:
Ole - :thmbup:

Monte - what you on about? :thmbdown: I'm not a mod on this forum and am not here to patrol it. .......

You didn't offer anything constructive towards my request for an explanation or Hordazla's confirmation that he considers it an insult, i.e you didn't say anything along the lines of: "yeah you're right it's an insult just like the comment in post #2, these 2 wankers should be warned". Instead you threw in that sarcastic "you didnt take cacique's remark as an insult?" as if we should feel guilty for reacting to Sanyi's insult coz really cacique started it. Sorry love, but whether you like it or not you come across as justifying Sanyi's insult.
Im on about nothing, and regarding your last sentence thats your interpretation but really nothing in my reply indicates that I agree with sanyi's post or justify it. Call my remark sarcastic, fine, you could also say it's an observation. Fact is: both remarks were very generalizing and insulting and HordeZla complains about Sanyi's remark (which was not the first!) yet he agreed with the first insult... could that possibly be a reason why I replied that way to HIM? Think about it.

I didnt say you should patrol this forum, I just dont agree with your comment that only the people that are insulted should say something about it. Also the people that realize it was an insult, be it to others, could say something about it. All the more so when they obviously dont like generalizing insults to their own group either. :undecide:

Quote:
I wanted to read the topic as the title interested me. I came across a comment that insulted me as a member of the group it was directed at and i reacted. So what? What has that got to do with you?
Why do you explain the reason why you participate and post in this thread and then ask me what thats got to do with me? I didnt reply to you in the first place did I? (other way around) nor did I say anything about you taking part in this thread.

Last edited by monte; August 22nd, 2005 at 19:16.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in