Michael Jackson or the boys! Who do you believe?!?!
Personally I don't believe the 2 boys from the leaving Neverland documentary. I believe they saw potential $$$$ because MJ paid off the family of the 1993. The 2005 trial the boy was forced by his elders becaise they saw an opportunity too
His 10 reason why I believe MJ.
1. He was cleared in court on 10 charges in 2005
2. There was a 10 yr investigation by the FBI and they never charged him with anything. FBI aren't stupud.
3. He had a stash of regular porn and often went to stripclubs in disguise.
4.He was abused himself and he often talks about the pain in caused him.
5. I witnessed many people who grew up in children's homes and had a terrible childhood. 1 of them, when he was 21 and working bought all the toys he wanted as a child. I watched him play with transformer toys like he was 5 years old. Another guy who became an SAS soldier slways saw other kids with casio wstches. Nowadays he's over 50 and buys loads of Casio and other watches he wanted as a child. Neverland may seem strange to a lot of people, but not to me. When he was younger he wanted to play, go to the zoo, mozi, the funfair etc. He can't do that as he'd get mobbed - so he built one for himself (he had the money)
6. He is very likely to be asexual considering his anxieties and shyness.
7.The accusers changed their story multiple times. Meanwhile everyone who talks about Wade say the same thing.
8.Why say this now? Nothing to do with getting maximum publicity coz it's the tenth anniversary of MJ's death.
9. There has been no 'smoking gun' evidence. MJ's phone convos were recorded. His office turned upside down. No in consistencies in what he's said. No child porn found. No trophry items etc.
10. The DA tried to convict MJ several times and was obsessed to convict MJ. They spent millions on the cases and MJ never got convicted.
I wrote this list of 10 a few days ago. But I've been busy with Uni, work and football related stuffs. So I've saw the interviews with Brandi Jackson. MJ's niece and Robson's ex-girlfriend. I believe everything she says. Basically that the majority of the build up story of Robson's is a total lie.
I've also watched multiple videos where body language experts analyse MJ when he talks about the allegations. I've not found 1 that say he was lying, while they explained the accusers cannot be believed.
That's what Bentex thinks! Now what do you say?
*goes to listen to Michael Jackson's music.