Can someone explain something to Pista? - Xtratime Community
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andy Christ

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old February 13th, 2018, 04:43 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Magyar NT
Can someone explain something to Pista?

He told me Russian and Putin are free to invade Ukraine coz USA invaded Iraq.

Trying to tell him 2 wrongs don't make a right.

I know what Saddam was, a brutal man.

Gassing his own citizens
Going to war with Iran costing them billions for no reason
Invaded Kuwait and refused to pay back the money he borrowe from them
Sending Terrorist Arabs from Iran with Iranian passports and diplomatic mail bag full of guns to kill UK Citizens. They succeed in killing many.

These events are terrible, mant countries went to fight him.

Now what did Ukraine do to deserve being invaded by Russia?! Neo-nazi thugs beating up Russians.

Please help him out. I cannot take much more!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old February 13th, 2018, 04:48 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Just imagining being beat up by Neo Nazis in fake country. They decide to invade over this.

He also says Russia chased ISIS out of Iraq! Russia was just defending Assad from rebels.

Wonder where gets his information from? Has to be fox or like fox.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old February 13th, 2018, 04:50
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Estonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentex View Post
Now what did Ukraine do to deserve being invaded by Russia?!
it was because Russia had bad dreams about NATO bases on the coast of the Black Sea

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old February 13th, 2018, 07:52 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Andy, honest and straight to the pont. Are you for or against Putin?

Btw! While you're now on magyar föld I want thank you again when you spoke about the forum should help a former Admin (especially as it was an Admin that got things done). Never took me over a year to make a decision. Maybe it was fitting, as not long before I recall discussions about you, and it was myself and a chick who were the strongest voices defending you.

Now we are chums, can you right about watgowan in Ruski land, you are very close to the fire (magyar proverb) and you probably see a lot first hand. I see all major Russian cities with big investment. However, the people in the countryside, are suffering worse than ever! They have been abandoned by Putin and his goons.

A UK reporter made a movie about what Putin does for Russia, Some of the findings are:

- No infrastructure ( No roads to get around places in the countryside)

- Nothing is done by the government to stop racial attacks.

- In Russia gay attack's victims are made out to feel that it was their fault for 'choosing' their lifestyle. Instead of looking for and charging the perpetrator They offer relegious groups to 'cure them'. Sure, not just Russia do that. But other countries may follow Putyin. Which would be a tragedy!

- 70 years old yechnology (in many villages when a family want a tea or coffee. They had to turn off the Television next door! As there is not enough juice (not to be confused with sanyi's lot ).

- Families decide weather to eat or heat their homes. The money they get on Wellfair (including old age pensions) is not enough. Sure, many countries around there has the same problem. But Putyin says he made Russia into a very wealthy country during his period of power and it's not true! He made the money for himself. Last amount I heard was Putin has 300 billion apread around the world. He has the money hidden mainly in ratholes. Like in Wolf of Wall street.

- That 300 Billion could do a great thing for countryside Russians, they'd gets roads with street lighting etc

It would be welcome in public services! And the emergency vehicles could use the special lanes on the motorway in Moscow reserved for friends of Putin!

- Talking about friends of Putin the most powerful, most wealthy mob boss in the world Semiom Mogilevic was protected by Putin after Budapest sent hm away! But Don Semion wouldn't pay the price! Putin though thinks he should pay up as he's in the FBI's top 10 (maybe 5) list. Semion didn't pay and by incredible luck the country's media controlled by Putin were there at the scene of the arrest. As time moved on Semion and Putin came to an arrangement. If he pays more he will be a free man and not send Mogilevich to the USA for defrauding the NY stock exchange.

That's all for now!
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old February 14th, 2018, 22:57
International

Teams: USA and Hungarian NT
Heaven help us...so Jancsi..you are so against Putin...what did he do? The bad boy invaded Ukraine and took back the Crimea yet the USA, England, etc. invaded Iraq and killed over one million people of which about 390,000 were children without any cause and you are screaming at Putin.

The Russians in western Ukraine want to be with Russia...self-determination as outlined by the Treat of Versailles. I showed you photos and articles on how the government was pro-Nazi. Even the government of Israel warned Jews in the Ukraine to be careful.

You need to get your priorities in order. It all goes back to when the Soviet Union controlled Hungary..many of you still cannot get over it...the Ruskis in your eyes will be bad forever!

Buy a football jersey and get a billboard
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old February 14th, 2018, 22:59
International

Sure Putin could do a lot more, not that he does anything worthwhile for the rural people, but when 87% of the people approve of you..what for?

I think he would rather spend the money on his military first, then later he should aid those less fortunate.

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old February 14th, 2018, 23:28
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Estonia
Quote:
Andy, honest and straight to the pont. Are you for or against Putin?
I don't think there's a single ethnic Estonian who is for Putin (except for some political opportunists)
szövkap likes this.

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old February 15th, 2018, 00:42 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pista View Post
Sure Putin could do a lot more, not that he does anything worthwhile for the rural people, but when 87% of the people approve of you..what for?

A) He owns the media giving out fake news. Independent reporters get assassinated.

B) People who stand up to him are assassinated (one recently got hit iirc)

C) He had the Russia mafia under his control.

D) He frames people to discredit them. Like setting up a prostitute, secretly filming it and put it in his media.

Now, for the final time, 2 wrongs don't make a right. If I punched someone and broke his jaw and then you punched someone after me and also broke a jaw. In court, would your defence be "It's ok, because big bad Bentex did it, so I can do it to.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old February 15th, 2018, 01:42 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pista View Post
Heaven help us...so Jancsi..you are so against Putin...what did he do? The bad boy invaded Ukraine and took back the Crimea yet the USA, England, etc. invaded Iraq and killed over one million people of which about 390,000 were children without any cause and you are screaming at Putin.

The Russians in western Ukraine want to be with Russia...self-determination as outlined by the Treat of Versailles. I showed you photos and articles on how the government was pro-Nazi. Even the government of Israel warned Jews in the Ukraine to be careful.

You need to get your priorities in order. It all goes back to when the Soviet Union controlled Hungary..many of you still cannot get over it...the Ruskis in your eyes will be bad forever!
I have nothing against Russians, I'm against Putin. It could beva different country. I just don't care.

The charge sheet for Saddam is a mile long. To make it simple I'll list a few.

- Invading Iran (spending billions they didn't have. So they borrowed from Kuwait.

- Instead of paying back the loan to Kuwait, he then invaded Kuwait, looting all the gold, cars, technology the lot.

- During Desert Storm he fired the most deadly weapon he had, the squd missle and with it he hit Israel! Several times.

- He gassed Iraqi citizens, the very people he should look out for. A former SAS soldier went to ground zero last year and he said he could still taste the sarin in the air and his eyes were burning. Just so happens Assad recently used Sarin. Could it be Saddam sent the WMD out to Syria before the invasion? I thimk so. Another SAS trooper from D sqd was with Delta and Seals tasked to get these weapons under JSOC. I can say his name coz he put it into public domain. His name is Colin Maclachlan and he says from the intel evidence there were WMDs there. Ignoring the fact Saddam already used Sarin.

- In 1980 Saddam provided 6 Iraqi passports for Sunni arab men from Iran going to London UK. Saddam set it up for them to use diplomatic bags so they can't be search. In the bags were machine guns and pistols!! They used them to kill on British soil.

That's a very cropped list of what suffering he caused. Just a fraction.

Just from what I mentioned, check the countries and people he attacked while being a dictator.

Kuwait —— Iran —— Israel —— United Kingdom.

There are obviously many more, but I just wanted to put what you say into context.

America, UK, Australia and many more including Hungary agreed Saddam should be removed from power, and by force if he didn't comply.

Now, this is why we went into Iraq. You say Putin invaded Crimea and other Eastern aeras (Andy would know better) because neo-naxis were making life hell for the Russians whom live there.

Can you make a list of crimes the Nazis did? After we'll discuss which one (if any) had a good reason to go into Iraq and Crimea.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old February 15th, 2018, 22:29
International

I learned a long time ago that the best form of government is a a "good dictator". Sure, there are some drawbacks, some issues one will not agree with, but far better than a democracy. So I m for all "good dictators" like Putin, The Chinesse, and a few good ones in other countries..Quatar being one.

What bugs me about your issue is that THE WEST has done far more harm than Putin has..so why are you so anti-Putin.

The Ukraninas in the east and west of Ukraine still dislike each other and would be pleased to kill each other if possible...refer to Croatia versus Serbia today and it all stems from their histories.

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old February 16th, 2018, 05:08 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Answer the question
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old February 16th, 2018, 22:16
International

Quote:
Answer the question
Question being "can you make a list of crimes that the Nazis did"? You mean the Ukranian Nazis..answer is no and I do not care to...enough for me to use the Nazi salute and uniforms like the SS. Taking back the Crimea and invading the Ukraine by Putin is nothing compared to the devastation, misery, agony, pain, etc. caused by the United States and the Coalition of The Billing all across the Middle East.

So why aren't you dissing on the USA, England, Hungary, etc. ..all who invaded Iraq for no reason. Hussein said that Kuwait was side-drilling into Iraq for oil..could be true cause the Kuwaitis are a bunch of dirtbags.

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old February 17th, 2018, 09:33 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Pista, misery and pain and devastation was already in Iraq before any invasion. Ask any shia or Kurd etc how their lives were. ISIS are just Saddam's for lieutenants. They will all say life is better for then now. Sunnis will say different...but things are changing.

You do know Hungary is full with just as many nazis? No invasion needed here. No invasion need in Ukraine.

But still the point is just because one country invaded another, doesn't make it fine for other countries.

Yes or no answer, if Iraq wasn't invaded. Would you condemn Russia's invasion of Ukraine?
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old February 17th, 2018, 23:57
International

Quote:
Pista, misery and pain and devastation was already in Iraq before any invasion. Ask any shia or Kurd etc how their lives were. ISIS are just Saddam's for lieutenants. They will all say life is better for then now. Sunnis will say different...but things are changing.

You do know Hungary is full with just as many nazis? No invasion needed here. No invasion need in Ukraine.

But still the point is just because one country invaded another, doesn't make it fine for other countries.

Yes or no answer, if Iraq wasn't invaded. Would you condemn Russia's invasion of Ukraine?
If Iraq was not invaded would not condemn Russia...NATO expansion to their border, government is pro -NAZI, The Ukraine does not deserve The Crimea. elf=determination for the Russians in Eastern Ukraine.

Life was far better for all Iraquis with Hussein..that is a fact. Look at the mess now and take a detailed look of what the West did in the Middle East that has also effected Europe. Life was better for Syrians, The Yemenis, The Libyans, The Tunisians..only one better off is Israel as there main oppostion has been curtailed.

once again, Putin's Ukraine Invasion cannot even be compared to the destruction caused throughout the Middle East with the Iraq Invasion. One is crossing the street against a red light, the other is the murder of 10 innocent people.

Most all former Hungarians abroad loathe The Soviets, still harbor animositis to what they did to Hungary. If I was a Russian leader and after occupying Hungary who sided with Germany in WWII and who invaded my country, the pain inflicted would have been much worse in Hungary.

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2018, 02:42 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Putin takes out ex-Spy before his 're-election'.

I heard from a source it was a variant of Fentanyl that the Russians use. The same stuff the Spastics (sorry Spetsnaz) used in the Moscow theater siege. You know, when terrorists used fake bombs and the Russian special forces killed their own citizens for the terrorists.

If it is found to be Fentanyl variant, with a policeman coming into contact with it, this is an act of war. Time to expel Russian citizens from UK. Claim property etc. If Putin acts again, take him out.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in