Andy, honest and straight to the pont. Are you for or against Putin?
Btw! While you're now on magyar föld I want thank you again when you spoke about the forum should help a former Admin (especially as it was an Admin that got things done). Never took me over a year to make a decision. Maybe it was fitting, as not long before I recall discussions about you, and it was myself and a chick who were the strongest voices defending you.
Now we are chums, can you right about watgowan in Ruski land, you are very close to the fire (magyar proverb) and you probably see a lot first hand. I see all major Russian cities with big investment. However, the people in the countryside, are suffering worse than ever! They have been abandoned by Putin and his goons.
A UK reporter made a movie about what Putin does for Russia, Some of the findings are:
- No infrastructure ( No roads to get around places in the countryside)
- Nothing is done by the government to stop racial attacks.
- In Russia gay attack's victims are made out to feel that it was their fault for 'choosing' their lifestyle. Instead of looking for and charging the perpetrator
They offer relegious groups to 'cure them'. Sure, not just Russia do that. But other countries may follow Putyin. Which would be a tragedy!
- 70 years old yechnology (in many villages when a family want a tea or coffee. They had to turn off the Television next door! As there is not enough juice (not to be confused with sanyi's lot ).
- Families decide weather to eat or heat their homes. The money they get on Wellfair (including old age pensions) is not enough. Sure, many countries around there has the same problem. But Putyin says he made Russia into a very wealthy country during his period of power and it's not true! He made the money for himself. Last amount I heard was Putin has 300 billion apread around the world. He has the money hidden mainly in ratholes. Like in Wolf of Wall street.
- That 300 Billion could do a great thing for countryside Russians, they'd gets roads with street lighting etc
It would be welcome in public services! And the emergency vehicles could use the special lanes on the motorway in Moscow reserved for friends of Putin!
- Talking about friends of Putin
the most powerful, most wealthy mob boss in the world Semiom Mogilevic was protected by Putin after Budapest sent hm away! But Don Semion wouldn't pay the price! Putin though thinks he should pay up as he's in the FBI's top 10 (maybe 5) list. Semion didn't pay and by incredible luck the country's media controlled by Putin were there at the scene of the arrest. As time moved on Semion and Putin came to an arrangement. If he pays more he will be a free man and not send Mogilevich to the USA for defrauding the NY stock exchange.
That's all for now!