Dandelion's 2018 Wedding of the Year! - Xtratime Community
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old December 2nd, 2017, 21:29 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Magyar NT
Exclamation Dandelion's 2018 Wedding of the Year!

No other Wedding on earth worth talking about this! Dandeer me old mucker we need to organize a stag do. I'm sure you'll ask szövkap to be your best man it's up to him to give us a night to remember and you a night to forget!

Major has the weed sorted, just give him the dosh upfront and he'll gethcha whichever strain your heart desires.

Áron will be the Jewish accountant so we don't go over budget.

I got the video and gifs sorted! Bentex TV will happily come out of retirement for this!

Pista will chauffeur first the bride to the Church, then both of you to the after party. Then for one last time Pista will drive you from the party to Ferihegy! Where you will go for the honeymoon to no other place than Bordeaux!

Now Dandelion, we need answers!

- describe the proposal (not the movie with Sandra Bull0ck)
- did you get down on one knee?
- did she say yes azonnal?
- Will she have one surname or two? like Mrs Bodo or Mrs Bodo-Jackson
- When and where did you first meet her?
- Will she be signing a prenuptial?
- Are you planning for kids? If yes, do you want a boy or girl first?
- would you still love them if they became Red Devils following United.

C'mon fill us in! And dontcha dare leave out the juicy bits!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:46
Star Player

Teams: Chippenham FM18, Dagenham & Redbridge FIFA 10

Lovely!

I will tell you all this once I get home from the Official Engagement Weekend at her parents' place. We're deep in the country now, fellas!

Without Jesus, a hopeless end. With him, an endless hope.
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old December 3rd, 2017, 13:06
Premier Player

Teams: Magyar NT, Ferencvaros & Honved
What's the date of the lovely engagement and where is it being held, I might just be able to make it.

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old December 3rd, 2017, 17:25
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorGeorge View Post
What's the date of the lovely engagement and where is it being held, I might just be able to make it.
The date is 21 July. Most likely it'll be in Bács-Kiskun megye where my fiancée's family is located.

post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old December 3rd, 2017, 17:39
Star Player

Red Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentex View Post
No other Wedding on earth worth talking about this! Dandeer me old mucker we need to organize a stag do. I'm sure you'll ask szövkap to be your best man it's up to him to give us a night to remember and you a night to forget!

Major has the weed sorted, just give him the dosh upfront and he'll gethcha whichever strain your heart desires.

Áron will be the Jewish accountant so we don't go over budget.

I got the video and gifs sorted! Bentex TV will happily come out of retirement for this!

Pista will chauffeur first the bride to the Church, then both of you to the after party. Then for one last time Pista will drive you from the party to Ferihegy! Where you will go for the honeymoon to no other place than Bordeaux!

Now Dandelion, we need answers!

- describe the proposal (not the movie with Sandra Bull0ck)
- did you get down on one knee?
- did she say yes azonnal?
- Will she have one surname or two? like Mrs Bodo or Mrs Bodo-Jackson
- When and where did you first meet her?
- Will she be signing a prenuptial?
- Are you planning for kids? If yes, do you want a boy or girl first?
- would you still love them if they became Red Devils following United.

C'mon fill us in! And dontcha dare leave out the juicy bits!
Most likely it'll be my only wedding in me life. Nobody plans on getting divorce, but I reckon we have the right foundations.

I'm sorry to mess up your expectations, there'll be no weed on our wedding. Just very fincsi kocahusi (ever been to a traditional disznóvágás? I have never, but I'm going next January!).

The proposal was fairly cheesy! We went to Brunszvik mansion's park in Martonvásár. I did get down on one knee, I think I did quite alright too!

She did say yes immediately which was not a big surprise, she had already decided back in November 2016 that she wanted to be with me all her life.

She will have 3 surnames!!!

I met her at a Christian camp in August 2016 so it's a rather new story. We had some business together because she played quiz with the campers and I was the conferanciée.

She won't be signing a prenup. We don't need it because we won't divorce. I know nobody plans on being divorced but our foundations align and we're all in this together. I see zero chance of a divorce, love is a decision, not a feeling to my mind. And we have made our decision.

We are planning for kids, and I have NO IDEA if I'd prefer a boy or a girl first! But we already have a name list, it's really cute, and we have beautiful names. It's so much easier to come up with girl's name, we have found.

If they became Red Devild following United I'd try and reason with them, then write them out of my will. Just kidding, I wouldn't care. I couldn't even watch Chelsea-Man.United because of my changed priorities!

I'm getting boring!

post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old December 3rd, 2017, 18:36
Premier Player

It's ecstasy if she's 'super-duper' Dandeer, I bet she is if there's no prenup, kids are great to have right now with the many benefits you'll get, if all goes well I'll escape America for a few months next year but I cannot stay in Hungary for too long as my reputation proceeds me, oh lordy and I'm a good guy.
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old December 3rd, 2017, 19:47
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorGeorge View Post
It's ecstasy if she's 'super-duper' Dandeer, I bet she is if there's no prenup, kids are great to have right now with the many benefits you'll get, if all goes well I'll escape America for a few months next year but I cannot stay in Hungary for too long as my reputation proceeds me, oh lordy and I'm a good guy.
Your reputation? What did you do if I'm not being impolite?

post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2017, 12:00 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

He's a Major!

Nice write up there! I have been to disznóvágás. It was horrible and by mistake as I don't eat pig.
I had to hold my nose it was so bad!

I'm very curious when you say love is a decision. There was no choice when I met the little lady. The biggest high I've had was when I met her! We both fell in love at the same time. I was walking feeling 10ft tall. I had no say in that... when I saw her my brain released so much dope a kick in the bollox wouldn't hurt.
I tried to move on several times because of the complex nature of our relationship, but because I love her I can't let go. This wasn't a choice! My life would be more simple if I could pic 35ish old lady with no ties (kids, ex hubby etc). But I can't do that. I'm also one of the few blokes out there who has to love the girl he's having sex with (not in-love... just love).

I have heard your opinion before. My ex-boyfriend was set up with a girl who was perfect for him. Same relegion, from same area and want the same things in life. Ever since he met her he went from happy to misersble. Put on 20 kilo and regrets everything. He has a daughter with her so he can't leave. He loves his daughter more than anything. He told me as soon as his girl old enough to be independent. He will divorce.

He was more in-love with the idea of getting married. They only dated 3 months!!

I'm just saying Dandelion. In my opinion... you can't stop falling in love with someone by choice. Nor can you fall in love with someone.

What I do say is, couples can fall in love overtime.

Maybe I'm over thinking your comment. But to me love is a wonderful feeling. Not even heroin can get me so high!
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2017, 14:59
Star Player

Quote:
He's a Major!

Nice write up there! I have been to disznóvágás. It was horrible and by mistake as I don't eat pig.
I had to hold my nose it was so bad!

I'm very curious when you say love is a decision. There was no choice when I met the little lady. The biggest high I've had was when I met her! We both fell in love at the same time. I was walking feeling 10ft tall. I had no say in that... when I saw her my brain released so much dope a kick in the bollox wouldn't hurt.
I tried to move on several times because of the complex nature of our relationship, but because I love her I can't let go. This wasn't a choice! My life would be more simple if I could pic 35ish old lady with no ties (kids, ex hubby etc). But I can't do that. I'm also one of the few blokes out there who has to love the girl he's having sex with (not in-love... just love).

I have heard your opinion before. My ex-boyfriend was set up with a girl who was perfect for him. Same relegion, from same area and want the same things in life. Ever since he met her he went from happy to misersble. Put on 20 kilo and regrets everything. He has a daughter with her so he can't leave. He loves his daughter more than anything. He told me as soon as his girl old enough to be independent. He will divorce.

He was more in-love with the idea of getting married. They only dated 3 months!!

I'm just saying Dandelion. In my opinion... you can't stop falling in love with someone by choice. Nor can you fall in love with someone.

What I do say is, couples can fall in love overtime.

Maybe I'm over thinking your comment. But to me love is a wonderful feeling. Not even heroin can get me so high!
First off, let me point out the obvious: it's an exciting topic and mindsets might vary.

Allow me to send you a song (it's not a propaganda video ), it's about love and how important it is.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

I say I can accept whatever you or other people think about this stuff. I agree with many things you wrote. Indeed, you can't stop falling in love with someone by choice. What you can do is stop focusing on that particular person ie. spending time with her. My argument is exactly like that, only the other way round: you can do things to stay in love, even after some hiccups. But then again, I'm really young.

I see what you're trying to say about your ex. Well, the fact that they were in on the same things, doesn't mean we are similar to them. We haven't been dating for a long time but much more than 3 months. And you can always ask me 2 or 3 years later if I was wrong. Right now I'm confident I'm up to the task. (: In other words: I have faith we will stick together and grow old together. Plus I have made my choice.

post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2017, 15:26
BARRED!
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
Disznóvágás is a wonderful feast
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2017, 15:41
Star Player

Yes, can't wait for my first time! I'm still a pig slaying virgin, at the age of twenty-many!

post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2017, 17:52 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandeer View Post
What you can do is stop focusing on that particular person ie. spending time with her. My argument is exactly like that, only the other way round: you can do things to stay in love, even after some hiccups. But then again, I'm really young.
After the original 'love bubble' there was big disagreement between my lady and I. I went over 6 months not seeing her. She was all I thought about during that period. I just grew fonder and fonder of her.

I was literally in major depression. Nothing brought me happiness. Didn't even watch United smash Liverpool with a Berba own goal. Didn't care if Arsenal lost or won! England played Hungary at Wembley and I didn't even enquire about tickets.

I was out and just couldn't get excited by any woman. So I knew there and then she's the love of my life.

I eventually got to talk to her, sort it out. We planned to get married and move into a new home. But something always came up with complex situations I mentioned.

After a while we decided to keep it on the down-low (nobody has to know). I can tell you when I'm not with her I feel dead. When I am, I'm content. I don't have a care in the world. Up close feeling her breath and her heart beating just makes me feel alive.

Knowing she's there I could enjoy other things like the mozi and foci.

Even if I went 10 years not seeing her. She'd still be there in my heart no matter how hard I'd try to forget her.
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2017, 18:03 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandeer View Post

I see what you're trying to say about your ex. Well, the fact that they were in on the same things, doesn't mean we are similar to them. We haven't been dating for a long time but much more than 3 months. And you can always ask me 2 or 3 years later if I was wrong. Right now I'm confident I'm up to the task. (: In other words: I have faith we will stick together and grow old together. Plus I have made my choice.
I'm not saying you will fail because they have. I'm saying they said the same as you. It's a choice. He said after 6 weeks "She's really starting to fall in love with me now". He planned to make her love him. While in my case it just happened. He had to work on falling in love....

...well that's not love in my opinion, much closer to fraud in my opinion. Both sided didn't know what they were getting into, plus the knowingly lied on their wedding vows.

I'm sure you did things different and better though! One test you can do is no contact for 2-3 months. See how you feel then!
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old December 4th, 2017, 18:10 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

I'll watch the video later. I'm in public without headphones.
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old December 5th, 2017, 03:06
Premier Player

Keep on rockin' Dandeer up until and after the wedding a very long time, you're one of the luckiest gents right now!
post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old December 5th, 2017, 07:46
Star Player

Quote:
I'm not saying you will fail because they have. I'm saying they said the same as you. It's a choice. He said after 6 weeks "She's really starting to fall in love with me now". He planned to make her love him. While in my case it just happened. He had to work on falling in love....

...well that's not love in my opinion, much closer to fraud in my opinion. Both sided didn't know what they were getting into, plus the knowingly lied on their wedding vows.

I'm sure you did things different and better though! One test you can do is no contact for 2-3 months. See how you feel then!
What people say and what they are.. you know what they say. In many cases, the two are competely different things. I'm not judging, it's a general truth.

We have thorough control in our community. We have friends, real FRIENDS. Only a few, the onew we need. They make us better. They point out the things we tend to do wrong. No nicities! Everyone is in need of corrections time to time, me most of all!

post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2018, 07:34
Star Player

So we got everything planned out, ready. We're so excited!! I'm taking a 4-week-vacation right after.

Btw, is Jani back from his parole yet?

post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2018, 22:38
Premier Player

Nice job Dandeer!

Jani I think has about 1 more week to go. I sort of felt liberated and emancipated from technology when I was barred for two weeks.
szövkap and Aron like this.
post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2018, 23:18
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: USA/Hungarian NT
My Catholic side diminishes my Jewish accounting skills greatly

Dandeer is the success story of the magyar foci year!
szövkap likes this.
post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old June 21st, 2018, 06:37
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron View Post
My Catholic side diminishes my Jewish accounting skills greatly

Dandeer is the success story of the magyar foci year!
Well if I'm the greatest success story in hun foci we all know what we're looking at

Appreciate it buddy! 1 more month and we're off to my beloved Croatia.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in