Intoxicated Members Chat - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old October 7th, 2015, 22:32 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Magyar NT
Intoxicated Members Chat

Hey folks! No offense should ever be taken with anything written in this thread. It's ok to make spelling mistakes also! why? be we are intoxicated!

It doesn't matter how you got intoxicated...just that you see one line of text in 3 other places as well

Only 5 rules to Toxic Club.

Rule 1) No talk about Toxic club in other threads.
Rule 2) No talk about Toxic Club in other threads.
Rule 3) In your first night you must buy Major Florian some weed.
Rule 4) You must not talk sense in this thread
Rule 5) Now Jews allowed! You mix your drinks with cola or other sode
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old October 7th, 2015, 22:36 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Dr Lakhani kindly let me have some extra ativan. Along with the morphine and DHC I've hit a level of 'dont gvie a f*uck.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old October 7th, 2015, 22:59
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Bendigo Braves (women)
Can you get a boner when you're on the morph?

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2015, 22:55 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Maybe a semi if you're lucky. But I can't.

You have no sex drive when you take Opiates.

On Trainspotting they say the rush of Heroin is 1000x you best orgasm.

What a silly thread..I do some dumb shit on meds.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2015, 14:02
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fagyi View Post
It's different playing with 10 Hungarians though. Especially with Juji as playmaker. He plays for himself and not the team. For every one decent cross there are 8-9 shots that go closer to the moon than the goal.

His one and only great game providing wad the 8-0 San Marino game.

I know there are other shitty players that are worse, but Juji has the ability to provide assists for Németh. Nearly all his goals in the youth teams were from through passes and crosses. Juji knows his strengths and he should adapt to him.

What makes it worst all the other players get the ball to Juji to create.

Now if we had Huszti it would be a different story. He was getting assists almost every game and Torghelle wouldn't have his National Team goals without Huszi.
\
Wow. Like you are reading my mind! Get out I say! But yeah Juji could be "the assist king" if he weren't so concerned about trying his shitty attemts. Did you see that attemy against Greece, ball came diagonally forward from the right, and he tried to hit it with the outside of his left foot, and almost made a throw-in? Juji has some dificiencies he hasn't learned as a 10 year-old or simply doesn't like to pass to Nemeth who was poised for a tap-in.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2015, 14:23
Rookie

Quote:
No it's not MagyarGyerek. MGy actually made sense most of the time. He was aggressive and had a bugbear called Bentex. For some reason he hated every player I like and didn't like international members like Tom who reported on games for us. It was me that encourage international members to post as well.

And the point is valid. But having a toddler tantrum on a forum like that isn't appropriate. Saying were all idiots and deserve a shit forum. News flash! You post in this forum.

He is a yank called Brian who moved to South Korea and China. He has 8-9 usernames. LeeSratchPerry, Piszkos Fred, Brian, Lothar Mattaeus, Balaton Surfer etc etc
Hey weirdo. I admit I was drunk for that post, but what the **** are you talking about? During that time, I was like what the ****, who is making these posts accusing me of posting? Then a friend I know who is hyper-involved in computers told me about spoofing IP's. I directly accuse you of doing that. I never posted as other people as you accuse me of. Why the **** would I do that? I played for MTK reserve team, and was a fan of Hungarian footy after that until I came here and had it out with you over something I can't even receall. That is all. Just because you were this insane guy, I left the forum. Yes I was Piszkos Fred and Lee Scratch Perry or something, I always told Sanyi who I was because I don't live around Xtratime, and I always told him who I was. What are you talking about some girl Judith? A poster? I know one Judit in my life, my good firend's sister. I don't know enough about the internet to do the duplicitous things you accuse me of...but yes, as I am a 40-something, and in my work have needed computer experts, they told me about if someone is computer-savvy and evil, they can do all sorts of shit. I know you had conversations against yourself with a created user, blaming me as such. I left feeling sorry for you as a dearly disturbed human being. Are you insane? Seriously. I might get drunk in passion, but clearly you have mental problems. ****ing with profiles and spoofing users in ****ing next level insane. God help you. (I'm an atheist.)

Sorry to the rest of you for drunk posting.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2015, 14:50
Rookie

Quote:
Esik is a mother ****er cvnt. That bastard just ignored me...well **** him and his eyebrows.

That's another example, Pista.
you are a +40 guy and posting like this?

I'd like to clear the air. I've not been here for 8 or so years, due to you.

You created profiles as a moderator and accused me of posting things I never did in my "name." That is when I left this site. That kind of thing freaked me out so much I saw a sad, troubled human being. Nothing is worth continuing when someone does that to you.

I only came back after checking this site once a year or so, and seeing you are no longer the moderator.

I am simply a former player for MTK reserve team, then I played NB 2 for PVSK, (also as a super-sub) from 1990-1993...but after Peter Vermes and Chris Sullivan I was the third American to play in Hungary.

I know you are fat and gay, nothing wrong with that, but perhaps you hate yourself in some way? Otherwise, why did (now apparently still do) have it out for me? Because I actually played soccer and you have your own narrative? My truly, honest opinion is you should honestly seek the help of a professional psychologist and leave drunken posts and sarcastic posts as they are. Don't engage, man. Take care of your health. This is just the internet.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2015, 14:52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooplehead View Post
\
Wow. Like you are reading my mind! Get out I say! But yeah Juji could be "the assist king" if he weren't so concerned about trying his shitty attemts. Did you see that attemy against Greece, ball came diagonally forward from the right, and he tried to hit it with the outside of his left foot, and almost made a throw-in? Juji has some dificiencies he hasn't learned as a 10 year-old or simply doesn't like to pass to Nemeth who was poised for a tap-in.
I'm nice to Bentex here because I read this before he started dissing me by name. Shame, thought he cleared his demons....
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2015, 15:03
Rookie

I'll continue to be here, despite you Bentex, because I love magyar foci, and one of my best friends is here, so matter what you do, I'll be here. If you make anew user name and accuse me of being that, I'll fight back this time. Not taking your shit anymore. I deserve to be able to be here without getting technologically bullied. **** you.

Not to mention you made one of my best friends in the whole world think I may be insane. For that, I'll never ever ****ing fogive you, fat boy.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2015, 16:47
Rookie

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2015, 21:58
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooplehead View Post
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2015, 22:24
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Bendigo Braves (women)
Quote:
Maybe a semi if you're lucky. But I can't.

You have no sex drive when you take Opiates.

On Trainspotting they say the rush of Heroin is 1000x you best orgasm.

What a silly thread..I do some dumb shit on meds.
Best orgasm Are there degrees of orgasm for blokes? But yeah I remember that scene now you mention it. The only flaw in it is that they're ugly smack heads who probably never even had sex, let alone good, memorable sex.

Thanks for answering tho.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2015, 07:27 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Ugly smack heads have loads of sex. That's all they do. I saw it watching Jeremy Kyle a few times many years ago.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2015, 17:04
AKA Galloping Shakespeare
Premier Player

Teams: Ferencvaros & Honved, Hungary varsity
'Marijuana is a plant of God', that dulcet smoke and the paranoia that comes along with it sublime. Hey Fagyi, check out these asian girls dressed up in costumes from the 1700s.

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2015, 17:59 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Nájsz!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in