LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 67 (permalink) Old June 9th, 2015, 03:57 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Magyar NT
The Consortium

Name:  2742.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  78.3 KB

This thread is for the members of the consortium. Regarding our new purchase of Satellite and IPTV technology.

Any updates, questions and answers can be asked here. We can also post good things that are coming up on telly so others don't miss it.

I have one guy in NJ*USA considering a 'Canadian Satellite box' other words a streaming STB that broadcasts Hungarian channels.

Does anyone have any recommendations and info on prices and channels etc?

Peace!

Fagyi out
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 67 (permalink) Old June 10th, 2015, 00:32 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Tip 1

Every evening and late night there is a 10min news service in English. If you find it hard to follow Hungarian bollatix and other news on the regular Hungarian language service. This is a great show to set on repeat record!

It's on 10:45pm Bentexico time :thmbup:

Alternatively Canadians can watch it on streaming via their IPTV.

The rest of the world can watch it online via this link!
post #3 of 67 (permalink) Old June 10th, 2015, 00:52 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

This is phunny (to me anyway)

post #4 of 67 (permalink) Old June 10th, 2015, 14:11
Legend

Teams: Man Utd, Luch Energiya, Haladas, Hungary
Made me laugh too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fagyi View Post
Every evening and late night there is a 10min news service in English. If you find it hard to follow Hungarian bollatix and other news on the regular Hungarian language service. This is a great show to set on repeat record!

It's on 10:45pm Bentexico time :thmbup:

Alternatively Canadians can watch it on streaming via their IPTV.

The rest of the world can watch it online via this link!
Nice!
post #5 of 67 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2015, 07:44 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Tip 2: The PVR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morti Halmosi View Post
Nice!
I noticed these new Digiboxes have similar circuitry as the technomate. Especially the PVR. A lot of PVR testing has taken place and here is some do(s) and don't(s).

Do:

- Use an external USB drive that doesn't requite separate power
- Use a device between 32gb ---> 300gb (Ideally max 200gb). *
- Do not record and start watching half way through (unless you don't mind losing the recording). The hard drive will be doing too many things at once and could crash. I'm not saying it will...but it increases the chances. TiVo for example have SSD. **
- Do format your drive on PC with SPecial instructions and software provided by me!

Don't:

- Don't use anything below 32GB (complex reason for this)
- Don't use thumb drives
- Don't use memory cards in adapters

- Don't ever pull the USB cable out without going into the 'system menu' and select 'safely remove HDD)...This can lead to loss of data and fvck your drive up so it has to be formatted

- Don't format your drive in the Digibox. It uses a technique that was designed for older software.

* I don't have a SSD to test. I tested on several external drives: USB1, USB2, USB3...also regular drive with housing. These require external power and that's a no no They turn off automatically and the digibox will thing there is no hard disk attached. Laptop batteries in housing doesn't require external power and 'should' work. I tested a 60GB Laptop battery in sumavision housing and it works a dream.

** would be worth attaching a SSD to see how it does.

Now, how to format your hard disc:

- Go to Disk Management

- Right click on the USB drive

- Click on Delete Partition and follow the procedures (if you can't do this, quick format the drive with NTFS. Then you can delete.)

When this has finished, a new drive will appear. Select the drive with the largest file size and Right click on it.

- Go to Make a New Partition (it has to be Primary). Assign a drive letter, for example, x: (Xactly)

- Do not Format this Partition and follow the procedures

- Right click on the USB drive and set the partition as Active

- Copy the attached fat32format.exe file to your C: Drive (just the exe file, not the .zip...it is password protected. If you think Panthers and Forest but with no capitals ).

- Go to Start > Run > enter CMD > OK

- Enter: cd c:\

- Enter: fat32format x: (if you used x, if not, enter the drive letter you used)

- The following message will appear: Warning ALL data on drive 'f' will be lost irretrievably, are you sure (y/n)

- Enter: y

- Wait until it says Done

- Attach it to digibox

- Go to Sytem Menu (enter pin 0000) >>> media >>> select your drive

and that's all folks! Now I chillax!

Attached Files
File Type: zip Fagyimat.zip (23.1 KB, 17 views)
post #6 of 67 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2015, 05:55 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Tip 3:

You have to select magyar as the language of the digibox if you want to use the EPG and the search function(!). Search function I hear you say?!

Yes! the digibox allows you to search the EPG just like TiVo

But it will only display info in the language you select the digibox to be in. So if you select English, prepare yourself for no EPG or search function and a load of glitches when recording

But if you select magyar it's time to
post #7 of 67 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2015, 13:01 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Morti,

What do you use (make and capacity) for recording?
If you don't record or live pause that's fine. But if you don't format like my instructions you're really gonna have probs.

The USB PVR system is XActly like my technobarát 9600 HD Szuper plusz combi. I know it well. Done some tests the last few days.

You should get your machine weds or thurs. I will send it Tuesday. It's only a tiny package...and what I'm sending ain't that big either
post #8 of 67 (permalink) Old July 10th, 2015, 01:28 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

I know I'm a dick! but I have been sick!!!

I will send your merchandise in the next few days. If you're desperate for it you can call or text me and see if I'm around or awake! Please don't ask me if I'm in at home say in 2 days time. That kinda annoys me when people say that. As I never know if I'm sick or at the hospital etc. But say if you're in the area and say 'can I pick it up in 20-30mins'...that's fine.

But I will send it soon otherwise.
post #9 of 67 (permalink) Old July 10th, 2015, 09:06
Legend

There's no rush atm, Digi will only come into effect when the PL starts I guess and the UPC is still working atm too Whenever you have a spare window, sir! I would've looked to have come and picked it up but my car's been out of action for about a month so I haven't been able to come
post #10 of 67 (permalink) Old July 11th, 2015, 06:05 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

UPC should have been cancelled. I banged on about it several times! Whatever, we did our job.

Digisport is really cool with the EPL. I recently watched the Utd vs. Toffies match with De Gea's wonder saves. Amazing! and in full HD! Punditry is ok...not really a fan of Juhár Tomi but that doesn't really matter.
post #11 of 67 (permalink) Old July 11th, 2015, 11:54 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Please tell Lajos about UPC still working. It shouldn't be!

We're alll on digi! I'm personally not willing to pay any extra, and nor should you!

I'm currently paying Ł10 towards my cost until I can pay full whack! Obviously due to my current class flow problems.

If you're willing to pay the xtra for UPC Direct™ then that's okay. But you told me at Bentex TV™ Studios your preferenc is Digi..and that's what you should have.

- more sport (buziklub), (Digisport 1+2), plus digisport and Sport TV in amazing HD.

- HD In most the major channels

- more intelligent PVR than SKY+ (nearly as good a TiVo)... Only one Tuner but many things get repeated. If you miss something because you're recording something else then I will record and put it on USB stick.

- Tiny box that'll fit anywhere is another + ... only two cables (one for satellite and other for power). Nothing else needed.

I think keep your old decoder. Graham might be able to access local (CS) for us in the future.
post #12 of 67 (permalink) Old July 12th, 2015, 22:45 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

There is a new channel called M4 Sport. It's on Digi already...!

M5 is on CSS

I just read the thread in the Turkish forum about the shit they go through to watch Turkish football and how DigiTürk are cracking down on people taking decoders to külföld

We are so lucky that there is only about 6-7 people in the whole of Europe that care about magyar foci
post #13 of 67 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2015, 01:36
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
viszont

Quote:
Originally Posted by suszterjakabfröccse
De lejjebb írták is, hogy nem a kocsmai közönség számít, mert ott le lesz cserélve a tv, és nem köztévé lesz. És ezt nem is a focirajongó közönség értelmében írtam, hanem az átlagos magyar ember szempontjából. Vannak elméletek, miszerint tényleg az fogja érdekelni az átlagembert, amit a köztévé ad. Persze ennek ellenvetése az, hogy az az átlagemberi életmód ki fog halni, ami csak a sima csatornákra koncentrálódik, és a jövő nyuggerei is internetezni fognak. Viszont észre kell venni, hogy ahogy a kártya kötelezőből opcionális lett, úgy lehet, hogy jövőre a 2-3 meccs is visszaáll majd 5-6 meccsre. Bár az MLSZ most nagyon belátónak, rendpártinak van feltüntetve, ha tényleg meglépik, hogy kevés meccs lesz közvetítve, akkor megdől az elmélet, hogy tanultak a hibájukból. Őszintén szólva mikor vasárnap volt meccsünk (= kimentem rá, nem kellett tévében néznem, max. az előtte/utána lévő meccs maradt ki), akkor nemcsak a pénteki meccset néztem meg a Dunán (asszem 7-től adták mindig a 13/14-es szezonban), hanem szombaton a 14-es, 16-os, 18-as és 20-as kezdésű meccseket mind (egyetlen egyszer volt erre példa, plusz megittam mindegyik félidőben egy sört, tehát szombaton 4 meccs, 8 sör, nem tűnik soknak, de a lényeg, hogy engem tényleg érdekelt), tehát a 8-ból 5 meccset láttam tv-ben, 1-et élőben, és kettő maradt ki, a 7 közvetített meccsből 6-ot megnéztem, persze egyrészt nem vagyok tudatos vásárló, nem fogom a pénzemet a vivááá lász vegász kaszinójában elkölteni, másrészt nem vagyok átlagember, mert tényleg érdekel a magyar foci, annak minden csapata, hiszen akkor is kint vagyok, ha a Paks vagy az Újpest az ellenfél (és ezért zavar, ha Andorra ellen nincs telt ház, míg Románia ellen kint lesz a sok divat nacionalista/soviniszta gyökér, akik utoljára véletlenül éppen pont Izrael ellen voltak kint), régebben nem tántorított el a fedett lelátó hiánya, a tél és a hideg megléte, szóval miközben nem fogok több terméket venni a focis reklámok miatt, nem is hagyom abba a közvetítések nézést, tényleg szélsőséges vélemény az enyém. Pláne azért, mert jövőre már nem is fogok bérletet venni, szóval tök mindegy, mit mondok, mert nem fogok kimenni, amíg Biszkubatov a parancsnok, egyáltalán nem számít, mit írok, mert amúgy is szélsőséges vagyok, és egyébként sem fogok jövőre meccsre járni. Csak mondom, hogy volt olyan, hogy valaki megnézte az összes meccset, bár amúgy is streamen néztem, tv-előfizetésem sincs.

A lényeg: b*ssza meg a modern kor, mert volt egy tévé a szobámban, de nem tudom nézni a digitális átállás miatt az m1-et (utoljára a 8:1-et néztem rajta élőben), b*ssza meg az MLSZ, amiért csökkenti a tévés elérések számát (így ha akarnám se tudnám nézni a többi csapat meccsét), b*ssza meg Biszkubatov és b*sszák meg a magyar-románra kilátogató nacionalista/soviniszta gyökerek. Bár remélem, nem jut nekik jegy, mert a kártyások megveszik az összeset. Viszont páran talán rájönnek, hogy most válthatnak kártyát, hiszen nem fogják kinézni őket, amiért eddig nem váltottak (mert eddig szolidárisak voltak, bár amúgy kiváltották volna), hiszen ha valaki megkérdezi a meccsen, mondhatják, hogy kártya nélkül vették a jegyet, senkit nem fog érdekelni. Óriási káosz lesz a következő idényben, jobb is, hogy még nem kezdődik el, és még jobb, hogy kimaradok belőle. Spórolok is 20-30000 forintot (hazai bérlet + idegenbeli meccsek; tényleg, hogyhogy hiányzott a sok soviniszta/nacionalista gyökér a tavalyi magyar-oroszról, amikor lehetett volna szidni az oroszokat ugyanúgy, mint Izraelt 2012-ben, pedig Oroszország több kárt okozott nekünk, mint Izrael a 70 éve alatt, szóval érdekelne, hogyan gondolkodnak a gyűlölködők, vagyis, a gondolatmenetem alapján talán mégsem érdekel, hiszen hülyék), nem leszek leköpködve, hogy szkenneres köcsög vagyok, vagyis az vagyok, csak otthon maradok, így nem derül ki rólam, bár akik leköpködnének, és aztán mégsem teszik, azok úgyis leköpködnének azért, mert amúgy nem érdekem a gyűlöletszítás válogatott meccseken.

Sz*r minden.
post #14 of 67 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2015, 09:16
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fagyi View Post
Please tell Lajos about UPC still working. It shouldn't be!

We're alll on digi! I'm personally not willing to pay any extra, and nor should you!

I'm currently paying Ł10 towards my cost until I can pay full whack! Obviously due to my current class flow problems.

If you're willing to pay the xtra for UPC Direct™ then that's okay. But you told me at Bentex TV™ Studios your preferenc is Digi..and that's what you should have.

- more sport (buziklub), (Digisport 1+2), plus digisport and Sport TV in amazing HD.

- HD In most the major channels

- more intelligent PVR than SKY+ (nearly as good a TiVo)... Only one Tuner but many things get repeated. If you miss something because you're recording something else then I will record and put it on USB stick.

- Tiny box that'll fit anywhere is another + ... only two cables (one for satellite and other for power). Nothing else needed.

I think keep your old decoder. Graham might be able to access local (CS) for us in the future.
Yeah I'll tell him when I get the Digibox
post #15 of 67 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2015, 04:44 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Dude I just slept for a whole 24hrs. I was planning to take it yesterday. Go to sleep at 4am and wake up at 12-1pm go and see you know who and send the digibox. Can't believe I slept so much! Although I did have my morphine dose before bed

Don't think I can make it "today"...but I'll try this week.

I am worried that UPC Direct™ hasn't been canceled. I am kinda washing my hands of it. I said to cancel it several times. I know I'm kinda the glue that's brings it all together. But I can't be responsible for that. Especially as I'm currently living on sickness well fair.
post #16 of 67 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2015, 14:10 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Can you get to the QMC around 8pm or later 9:30pm?

I'm going for an MRI... I think it's not far from you.

I can bring the merchandise with me.
post #17 of 67 (permalink) Old July 16th, 2015, 18:53
Legend

Was at the Vidi game sorry, sir. UPC has stopped working now so I need the box
post #18 of 67 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2015, 03:42 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Does m1 or duna still work?

What does it feel like knowing you have to find a crappy stream again?
post #19 of 67 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2015, 05:19 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

LOL just come when you can. If you have to wake me up I don't mind.
If you can't come I cannot promise when I can send due to my current handicap!

If I go into hospital unplanned I will take it with me.

Do you think you can put your UPC Direct™ Card in a safe place? We made need it in a year or two. If you want you can leave it with me and I'll put it in one of my safes.
post #20 of 67 (permalink) Old July 19th, 2015, 14:47 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Like I said, keep it on m1 and it may update the card by itself.

If it doesn't contact Lajos.

Any other questions don't hesitate to ask write as many as you want. I'll answer when I wake up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in