Will MagyarGyerek post on XtraTime again? - Xtratime Community
View Poll Results: Will MagyarGyerek post on XtraTime again?
Yes, he's just currently too busy with Uni work & foci related stuffs 0 0%
No, he is put off by Fagyi 2 50.00%
No, he finally grew up and discovered the opposite sex 0 0%
Yes, he just has terrible PC probs because he doesn't have apple 1 25.00%
Who cares! Bring back ente! 1 25.00%
Who is MagyarGyerek? 0 0%
Other (please state in thread) 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old January 19th, 2015, 23:00 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,404
Blog Entries: 3
Will MagyarGyerek post on XtraTime again?

Well what do you think? His ban was over weeks ago and nothing is stopping him?
Bentex is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2015, 05:29
Forum Manager
World Class Player
 
Aron's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2007
Location: NJ, USA
Teams: USA/Hungarian NT
Posts: 9,860
He'll post if he wants, simple as that. Is there really a need to vote (even though our players are doing nothing)?
Aron is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2015, 10:32
Star Player
 
Dandeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2009
Location: My dream
Teams: Chippenham FM18, Dagenham & Redbridge FIFA 10
Posts: 4,879
My vote is merely to piss Fagyi off. Tough love will make him look on the bright side of life again!

Without Jesus, a hopeless end. With him, an endless hope.
Dandeer is offline  
 
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2015, 21:46
World Class Player
 
ANTAL TONI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Teams: Magyarorszag, Fradi
Posts: 9,478
He has a life and a hot a$$ girl atm so he has no time atm, but Im sure he will start posting again. Plus his ban was complete bs so wtf. I wouldnt wanna waste my time on here either if I got banned for nothing either. Like Communism much? His imput was always welcome. Has so much knowledge on Magyar foci, the youth teams, nb1 stuff... This is an internet forum, shouldnt even have banns on here imho, if fights happen then let it who cares like we all live in diffrent countries ffs. Whats gonna happen? SOmeones feelings will be hurt ? LMFAO ROFL. What kind of Hungarians are on here? A real Hungarian is strong, can handle ssh!t (especially sh!t talking on an internet forum.) And then the people who cant handle it want him to be banned. LoL get a life......

Peti. Gyere vissza!!!!!!
ANTAL TONI is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2015, 21:52
Forum Manager
World Class Player
 
Aron's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2007
Location: NJ, USA
Teams: USA/Hungarian NT
Posts: 9,860
If you "wouldn't want to waste your time on here either..." then why do you want him to gyere vissza?

Come back and waste your time or don't. It's one or the other
Aron is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2015, 00:40 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,404
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandeer View Post
My vote is merely to piss Fagyi off. Tough love will make him look on the bright side of life again!
Why would voting me piss me off? It will fill me with pride that MGy wouldn't post on here because of me.

and Hungarians are famous pušśys anyways. We get invaded and taken over by pretty much everyone! Even the Turks took us over. Every year the Germans invade Balaton and we are helpless to stop them. Our most talented footballer gets his bird pumped by Jude Law. Our captain for the last 10+ years likes to sniff solvents and now is a religious nutjob.

Hungarians suck at everything. The only reason we don't play the long ball game in foci is because none of the players can kick so hard

We may have some great pornstars but they all change their name so people think they are Italian. No Hungarian makes any money out of it. It all goes to the fat cats (d!cks) of Italy.

We're only good at water polo because no other nation is so pitiful to play it.


A real Hungarian is weak, never smiles and always thinks the worst case scenario will take place. A real Hungarian is beaten even before anything starts.
Bentex is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2015, 03:31
World Class Player
 
ANTAL TONI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Teams: Magyarorszag, Fradi
Posts: 9,478
Your wrong
ANTAL TONI is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2015, 05:30 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,404
Blog Entries: 3
It's "you're wrong"
Bentex is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2015, 21:26
Forum Manager
World Class Player
 
Aron's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2007
Location: NJ, USA
Teams: USA/Hungarian NT
Posts: 9,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fagyi View Post
and Hungarians are famous pušśys anyways. We get invaded and taken over by pretty much everyone! Even the Turks took us over. Every year the Germans invade Balaton and we are helpless to stop them. Our most talented footballer gets his bird pumped by Jude Law. Our captain for the last 10+ years likes to sniff solvents and now is a religious nutjob.


Germans invading Balaton is fine though, we'll gladly take their money (at least they have some unlike most Hungarians). That's where I learned my first German phrase, Zimmer Frei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fagyi View Post
Hungarians suck at everything. The only reason we don't play the long ball game in foci is because none of the players can kick so hard
Right about the foci part, not the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fagyi View Post
We're only good at water polo because no other nation is so pitiful to play it.
So so true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fagyi View Post
A real Hungarian is weak, never smiles and always thinks the worst case scenario will take place. A real Hungarian is beaten even before anything starts.
We are classic pessimists. Our NT couldn't be a better example that we're beaten before anything starts.
Aron is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old January 26th, 2015, 20:50 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,404
Blog Entries: 3
Xactly!

It's my duty as a HUngarian to be pessimistic.
Bentex is offline  
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2015, 21:33
Forum Manager
World Class Player
 
Aron's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2007
Location: NJ, USA
Teams: USA/Hungarian NT
Posts: 9,860
We can call it pessimistic if we want (which it is), but it's the truth.
Aron is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome