Time for Bentex to quit talking in Canadian? - Xtratime Community
View Poll Results: Time for Bentex to quit talking in Canadian?
It wud b nájsz 5 55.56%
Quit the dumfuks and fuktards but keep the Xactlys 1 11.11%
Nah, keep it real áj! 2 22.22%
Siiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkk 2 22.22%
Bentex should sign for Fradi 4 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2012, 23:43 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Man Utd, Luch Energiya, Haladas, Hungary
Time for Bentex to quit talking in Canadian?

For the sake of the forum, can you stop calling everyone 'buttfuks', 'dumfuks', or anything similar please? I know it's absolutely hilarious and everything, but there's no real need for it, is there? Bit childish at the end of the day...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2012, 02:53
International

Teams: USA and Hungarian NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morti Halmosi View Post
For the sake of the forum, can you stop calling everyone 'buttfuks', 'dumfuks', or anything similar please? I know it's absolutely hilarious and everything, but there's no real need for it, is there? Bit childish at the end of the day...
Here..here..it's now annoying!

Buy a football jersey and get a billboard
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2012, 05:21
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Magyar NT
I don't tell you how to speak and it's not in the rules...so there!

But if I was nice and stop saying buttfuks and dumfuks. Fuktarded is okay? Or should it go to Fradi?

post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2012, 07:38
Xtratime Elite

Time for Bentex to quit talking in Canadian?

Had enough of the dumfuks, fuktards, Xactlys, sign for fradis and sikkkkks???

People who vote from Canada don't count to the official total (only Laci bácsi and Dan's vote will be considered).

Vote now dumfuks!!!
post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2012, 07:45
Xtratime Elite

There is a thread in the Bentexican where you can vote on this. No Canadians apart from Laci bácsi and Dan can voted btw )
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2012, 07:48
Xtratime Elite

lol, all you see on the main forum page "time for Bentex to quit..."

I think some Canadian dumtards might get Xcited

This could be my 1st evah new yrs resolution.
post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2012, 21:26
Rising Star

Teams: Gyor ETO, NT, Melbourne Victory, Parkmore Kek Duna
I personally don't mind the dumfuk, fuktard etc except when it's aimed at another member on the forum, if it's aimed at someone Priskin then I'm all for it
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2012, 23:41
Xtratime Elite

But what if they are dumfuks or fuktards?

I've been thinking about this carefully, I started saying these things in real life. It's not good. Nobody here has any idea how to speak dumtarded Canadian.
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old January 10th, 2012, 22:07
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Hungaria10 View Post
Remember when we used to be friends?
No, but I remember defending you to all the people who wanted you banned. Saying "you'll grow up" or "you'll grow out of it". That was four years ago.
post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old January 10th, 2012, 23:09
World Class Player

Teams: Magyarorszag, Fradi
Im much different then I used to be b4, I just fight with you, thats the only thing that has stayed the same
post #11 of 44 (permalink) Old January 10th, 2012, 23:31
Xtratime Elite

No way. Do you know who Phil Neal is? Who used to be the assistant manager of England to Graham Taylor. He is famous for agreeing with everything Graham Taylor said no matter how fuktarded it was. Now why do you think I brought this up? It's because of something people say about you to each other. Which starts "it's pathetic how...".
post #12 of 44 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2012, 02:31
World Class Player

Ur wasting your breath

Last edited by ANTAL TONI; January 11th, 2012 at 02:41.
post #13 of 44 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2012, 02:43
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
But tbh, can you tell me why you had those moments where for example you would always say "Xactly"? or just dumb things like that. Im sure you knew it was immature and childish and annoying.. But respektfuly asking.
I'm was copying you to show you how annoying it is. Where the hell do you think I learned the words 'Xactly, Siiiiikkkkkk, dumfuk, fuktard and sign for fradi'???

You are by far the least intelligent person I have come across.

The fact that you even asked this question shows you don't have a clue about what's going on. Yeah, I learned to speak like this because I was making fun of Laci bácsi. FFS :rollani:

respektfuly answewringg
post #14 of 44 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2012, 02:49
Xtratime Elite

post #15 of 44 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2012, 02:54
World Class Player

when you say it its by far more annoying, saying it on every post over and over again, Just because your trying to get at me? lmao, what about all the other people on the fourm that ur pissing off with it? I dont go posting on every thread , He should sign for fraid, or Xactly 15 times in a row. Id say it, n then stop. You just keep going on and on :\ and clearly your not that annoyed by the things i used to say if they have been able to grow onto you so much that you have to keep using them ur just pathetic, that why i ended up editing that last post, because after a few mins i relized its not worth trying to be a little more polite or civil with you, cuz ur too much of a dumbfuk
post #16 of 44 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2012, 03:00
World Class Player

u just like to pick fights and fighting because you get bored of your imaginary Girlfriends and boyfriends and making pointless videos about Tisza so you come on here and try to be funny which clearly doesn't work, or try to annoy people.
post #17 of 44 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2012, 03:03
World Class Player

I cant belive I actually tried to be civil with you, lmao.. sucha dumbfuk move alm:
post #18 of 44 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2012, 05:07
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
u just like to pick fights and fighting because you get bored of your imaginary Girlfriends and boyfriends and making pointless videos about Tisza so you come on here and try to be funny which clearly doesn't work, or try to annoy people.
You know, I can understand if people might think I made up an imaginary girlfriend. As I don't flood the forum of photos and videos of her. But I do with my boyfriend. I'm really not that good at video editing to do CGI like that And many members have seen photos of my ex-girlfriend on msn and skype (we're not together anymore...even though I still spend a lot of time with her).

You know, why would I even want to make up that I have a 47 yrs old girlfriend? Don't you think I would have made out her to be 19 and have big boobs and works in a beauty saloon? Why would I want to make up that I have a boyfriend? That'll surely make me cool and popular.

And I make pointless videos of Tisza? That's ALL I do?? I didn't make videos for years and years of all players that take hours to do and I made several a week? I didn't get congratulated for my work by Buzsáky, Torghelle, Király, Huszti, Juhász, Máté, Tisza and many other footballers for my contribution? There is no Puskás compilation that was featured on realmadrid.com? No Gera movie that people still congratulate me on 7 yrs later. I don't pay thousands of euros to buy equipment so people could watch magyar foci around the world? Have a day off! What you or any of your buddies have done for this forum is a drop in the ocean compared to my contribution. How many magyar foci videos carry the Bentex Tv logo? They didn't magically appear by themselves and I don't enjoy making them. I sacrificed my time for people on the forum so they could discuss something they actually saw and not what they read about or was told about.

You should pay more attention to the way you talk to people rather than be obsessed by me. I can click my fingers and 20-30 past members would be here in an instant to do what I ask them to. Compared to 5-10 that don't like me (or are jealous of me). I think I can deal with that. This forum didn't start in 2009...but after you joined many good members (good people) left the forums. Which is a huge loss to the forums, but not to me. I still talk to them daily. One of them recently just spoke about you as the reason why he left.

There was a time I did want you to grow out of it, but now I don't really care. I have moved on from caring about the members of this forum. It's the internet, it's no big deal. People who have helped me in the past either by sending me money/gifts will always have a special place in my heart and I will always be there for them. But the days when Bentex would do anything for anyone here are long gone. Mainly thanks to children like you.

PS, can a mod move these posts to the "time for Bentex to stop speaking Canadian thread"???
post #19 of 44 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2012, 13:21
World Class Player

lmfao w.e man, I honestly dnt give 2 ****s, NEXXTTTT
post #20 of 44 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2012, 14:24 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Man Utd, Luch Energiya, Haladas, Hungary
Right, Bentex. I'll be completely honest with you. I respect and admire everything you have done for Magyar Foci. Your videos are superb, and the time and money you have put into them is admirable. You have had a number of sucesses with them, and even now you're not making them very often anymore, you still see your famous logo on old videos which is great. You've also done a lot for the forum, and even though I wasn't here through "the Golden Years", I still don't think this forum would be the same without you.

However, having said that, I can see why people dislike you, and whatnot because of the extra baggage that you carry around. I don't care what you say, but I see you as supremely arrogant. If you have had success with your work, be modest about it. You don't have to keep telling everyone that you've achieved this, or I told you so, because people don't like them sort of personalities. Just look how many people hate Ronaldo for his arrogance, but admire Messi for his modesty. Messi is a better footballer than Ronaldo, but more people dislike Ronaldo, agree?

Also, I know you recieve a lot of criticism, but you put down people all the time. You always say to me about "not knowing Hungarian" but how is that my fault when neither of my parents are Hungarian, and my only Magyar relative happens to be dead?! I love Hungarian Football more than English Football, but by not knowing Magyar you seem to use that against me. I don't know why it is, and I tend to ignore what you say, but sometimes it does get to me. Especially when you're slagging me off in public and trying to humiliate me in front of everyone else. It's just not a nice thing to do.

I'm one of the most easy going people you'd ever meet, and I tend to get on with everyone, but even I sometimes rise to your bait, and in the past I've said some things I regret but that's only because you've angered me enough to say it.

Yes, you've achieved more than anybody on this forum, but I think you should have more respect for others. That's all I'm saying.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in