Missing Benny. - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2011, 19:39 Thread Starter
CULT OF PERSONALITY
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: MANCHESTER UNITED, Shillong Lajong FC.
Missing Benny.

The Bentexican is being bored without benny, how many of you have the same feeling? I am missing Bentex, his watch obsession, Milfy and Boyfriend tales. Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pele10brazil View Post
She told me again she loves me , and I said I love myself too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2011, 20:53
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Bendigo Braves (women)
Homes, Benny just messaged me on the facebook. He asked me to pass this on to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentex
Can you give a message to Homes in the Bentexican? Tell him thanks for the message, I really appreciate it. I'll be back more active than ever I'm doing okay. One of my old friends came back to Bentexico and I've been having great times with him. Milfy and the boyfriend are also doing fine. Milfy has her brother staying with her. He's a bit of a prick though. Also a relative of my old dentist (who works with the one I asked out) is now working in my boyfriend's old kebab shop (arkward! )....
HTH

Without it gravity is just gravy.
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2011, 21:13
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Xtratime Legend

Teams: In Immers we trust

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2011, 22:00
Star Player

Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Nice to hear he is doing great. Even miss him while i am on holliday :P

Enjoy lads, back on monday or tuesday

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old August 15th, 2011, 23:30
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Legend

Teams: West Brom and Arsenal. Dallas Cowboys.
Nice to think hes thinking of us.

Whens he back?

Fantasy Football? try www.freekick.org

Freddie Mia

Thomas Fortune Odemwingie
Morrison Mulumbu Andrews
Ridgewell Olson McAuley Reid
----------Foster
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 15:26
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Magyar NT
I just want to say a big thank you to all those who thought of me during this time. Those who took time out to contact me and I had some chit-chat with. I will never forget the gesture! It was SPecial

I spent a lot of time with milfy she practically moved into Bentex Tv studios. Her brother is in England and does a great job as a baby sitter Although he doesn't approve of us and there were many arguments...

But more of that later
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 15:39 Thread Starter
CULT OF PERSONALITY
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Welcome back Bent.
So that prick bro of Milfy is ok or bit annoying.

Quote:
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 15:49
Xtratime Elite

Very annoying. He said some hurtful things to milfy about our relationship. He is also 55 and I have nothing in common with him. He doesn't like football or anything else I like. He talks about stuff I have no interest about. Bit of a nighmare if I'm left alone in a room with him.

But he gets on well with the kids. Which is great as it gave me loads more time alone with milfy. Milfy only moved here a few years ago and struggled to make friends. Her work colleges are younger than me mostly. So we mainly only went out when the kids were with their father. But now the kids show their uncle Nottingham and what a civilized country England is ... meanwhile milfy and I have loads of time to ourselves my place is spotless now. I have food in the fridge and not coke-cola... it's all weird
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 16:01 Thread Starter
CULT OF PERSONALITY
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

So he is not harsh with kids rather he is great for them. It seems he is a kind of conservative man who is still insecure about you. He does not trust you. Tho its good that you can spend time with Milfy more and what Coke? You cant eat without coke.

Quote:
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 16:15
Xtratime Elite

lol

before I only had coke. Now I have apple juice, orange juice (not from concentrate). And food!!! not just ordering take away.

You are right about him. He doesn't trust me, he thinks I'm some sort of 'gigolo'... only with milfy for her money. But I never took any money from her. If I was with her for her money I would have married her by now.

He actually probably did good things. As I told him stuff about how much I love milfy and why I love her. I got really passionate and milfy liked that. Funny story later that night I was talking to her and I called him a 'bellend' and she didn't know what I meant. So I showed her She just smilied and bit her lip. I love it when she does that
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 16:39 Thread Starter
CULT OF PERSONALITY
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Bellend lol. So after that episode with him, has he became less suspective or his attitude not changed a bit?

Quote:
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 16:47
Xtratime Elite

He is more civil, but really he doesn't approve.

Milfy said to me just yesterday "How come I'm the only one of my family you really get on with?".

Not meaning I don't get on with her children, but we're not close.

I told her I don't need to be. It's what's between us that's important. Your family are 1000s of miles away (as are mine).

Milfy and I don't have many things in common. But I think that's good. As we go off and do our own separate thing and when we're together it's fresh. For example, we don't go to football matches together. Or Ballet or whatever. So we don't get sick of being with each other all the time. Also we don't argue about silly things. We know that I know about computers and football and she knows about cooking, cleaning and ironing

We rarely have conversations. It just works. It's special, it's meant to be. Being with her is the best feeling in the world. Nothing has ever come close to it.
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 17:04 Thread Starter
CULT OF PERSONALITY
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

That looks romantic totally, an understanding relationship.

Quote:
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 17:19
Xtratime Elite

I wouldn't say it's total understanding. We've had out ups and downs.

You weren't on the forum when I was all depressed because we had fallen out. It was probably the worst time of my life. I was really lonely.

Which also makes me scared of losing her again. I know how bad it will be on me. Even just when we had that pregnancy issue. Stressed me out completely.

You have have to work hard on relationships matey. I learned this the hard way.

But the good far outweighs the bad, that's for sure
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 17:22 Thread Starter
CULT OF PERSONALITY
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Oh! So what had happened? I mean the fallout.

Quote:
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 17:38
Xtratime Elite

Long story!!!

We met and got physical really quickly. She knew it was more than just physical (as did I). After a few weeks she invited me to come and talk to her. I was really shy to admit I was in love with her and wanted to see her "officially". She kept waiting and we started to drift onto different subjects. She kept hinting that she was falling in love with me and wanted me to say the same. I couldn't! ... I was really scared as she was still officially married although separated and had children. In the end I walked out pretending it was a normal exit.

A few days later I decided I can't throw away this opportunity of being with a women I love and she loves me despite her age and that she is a mother. So I arranged to meet her again (same place). I spoke to all my friends that I was going to tell her that I'm in love with her and want to be with her. I told emje, Andor and some others to send me positive vibes so I don't back out (I still have the text emje sent me). The day came, I tried to tell her but she started to yell at me. Like on a cartoon when the shouting blows the hair back. It was like that. She told me how I made her feel that day. She felt awful and lost all her confidence that I just walked out after she told me she fell in love with me.

I left, and day after day. Week after week I tried to contact her. But she just ignored me. About 3 months past and I asked her friend to 'set us up'. Tell milfy that she was going to meet her friend one day. That day I turned up when she expected her friend. I finally was able to talk to her face to face again. The first 5-10 mins it was the same. She was really angry. But eventually I calmed her down. I started to charm her again. Talk to her like I used to. Tell her how I felt...and she really started to relax. And that's how we got back together (the first time).

Sorry for the long post, I tried to keep it as short as possible.
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 17:44 Thread Starter
CULT OF PERSONALITY
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Why sorry Bent, it was a good read, and I liked how you dint gave up but all is well that ends well. And liked that part when you set up her in the second part when she tired to be angry with we.

Quote:
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 17:46 Thread Starter
CULT OF PERSONALITY
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Why sorry Bent, it was a good read, and I liked how you dint gave up but all is well that ends well. And liked that part when you set up her in the second part when she tired to be angry with you but could not.

Quote:
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 18:04
Xtratime Elite

It was a good set-up. Funny thing was her friend was there before I arrived and as I walked in she walked out I looked at milfy and she knew she had been set-up.

That was probably one of the best things I ever did in my life. I know how she would react if I spoke to her face to face. I was so confident.

They don't talk to each other anymore now. I don't know if it was because of me. But a few months ago I contacted her friend for some advice and she never wrote back. She also removed milfy from her facebook and left her job!
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old August 22nd, 2011, 03:28 Thread Starter
CULT OF PERSONALITY
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Sorry for the late reply I got asleep. Maybe some personal problem you know Ladies!

Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in