Ask a Bentexican - Xtratime Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 13:21 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
Ask a Bentexican

do you think tisza should stayed at antwerp?

do you think belgium will keep on exsisting?

what is your take about god/allah, religion in general?

if you could travel back in time to change 1 mistake, witch would it be?

do you think the Belgian national football team will play again on WC or EC?

who is the best belgian player?

do you like to answer this questions?

if no will you keep answering them?

Are you still mad at jeff?

would you recommend people to go live in the uk?

do you think i would inflict pain on myself when i'm depressive?

do you think i'm suicidel? (i know its written wrong)

do you hate see me making mistakes in writing?

should i go to a milf bar?

do i need to find out if my dreamgirl from school is still available?

do you think antwerp will go up this season?

do you think man u will win the championsleague?

do you think man united will win the premier league?

do you agree that wayne rooney is awesome?

what do you think of the brothers gallagher?

do you agree that whats the story morning glory is the best british album of the last 30 years?

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 13:25
BANNED!
Star Player
 
Join Date: 08 2010
Location: North of Great Britain
Posts: 3,606
alm:
CheapHandJobs is offline  
post #3 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 15:32
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,398
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperken View Post
do you think tisza should stayed at antwerp?
I wanted Tisza to play somewhere I could watch him play every week. I hoped playing at Antwerp would attract bigger clubs to sign him, but as it hasn't I'm glad he's back in Hu.

Quote:
do you think belgium will keep on exsisting?
No I think Belgia will eventually merge with Holland.

Quote:
what is your take about god/allah, religion in general?
I think Bentex is god, and he looks after his followers.

Quote:
if you could travel back in time to change 1 mistake, witch would it be?
Tricky question. Because if I would do what I want I could easily destroy 3 other lives.

Quote:
do you think the Belgian national football team will play again on WC or EC?
No.

Quote:
who is the best belgian player?
That dude with the afro at Everton

Quote:
do you like to answer this questions?
meh
Quote:
if no will you keep answering them?
Yes, to keep you happy.

Quote:
Are you still mad at jeff?
Yes, my friendship is always thrown back at me.
Quote:
would you recommend people to go live in the uk?
No.
Quote:
do you think i would inflict pain on myself when i'm depressive?
No.

Quote:
do you think i'm suicidel? (i know its written wrong)
No.

Quote:
do you hate see me making mistakes in writing?
No, I actually like it when you write, because you write from the heart. Not writing to impress others, you're just being yourself. I like that.

Quote:
should i go to a milf bar?
Yes, you deserves some easy women for a while. But make sure you don't full in love with one of them. It can cause a lot of pain and put strains on your relationships with you bf and sister.

Quote:
do i need to find out if my dreamgirl from school is still available?
No, I think you should spend some time by yourself and gather your thoughts before you get back in the saddle.

Quote:
do you think antwerp will go up this season?
No.

Quote:
do you think man u will win the championsleague?
No, we're one or two players short.

Quote:
do you think man united will win the premier league?
We're not favourites, Chelsea are.

Quote:
do you agree that wayne rooney is awesome?
Yes, and people shouldn't dissing him for shagging a granny. She was in her late 30s FFS.

Quote:
what do you think of the brothers gallagher?
Noel writes better songs when he's on crack.

Quote:
do you agree that whats the story morning glory is the best british album of the last 30 years?
No, The white room by The Klf probably is
Bentex is offline  
 
post #4 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 15:36 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
did the pills work from last night?


is it wrong to block out certain people and memories from your past?

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #5 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 15:39
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,398
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperken View Post
did the pills work from last night?
I think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperken View Post
is it wrong to block out certain people and memories from your past?
I spoke to my therapist about this. She said I should write these memories down on a piece of paper and keep looking and talking about them until they don't become an issue.

At this point I started to cry, and she said this is the last time we'll see each other.
Bentex is offline  
post #6 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 15:42 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
i got a feeling that you are somewhat angry?

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #7 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 15:50
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,398
Blog Entries: 3
What makes you say that?
Bentex is offline  
post #8 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 16:18 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
i dont know, it's a feeling i have you somewhat are angry :/
still have that feeling

by the way sorry for the questions but i was getting bored at work :/

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #9 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 16:37
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,398
Blog Entries: 3
No need to be sorry.
Bentex is offline  
post #10 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 16:45
Xtratime Legend
 
Jefe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Redneck country, California
Teams: FC Ingolstadt 04
Posts: 27,277
Blog Entries: 3
Are you the Godfather of XT?

When all the lights go out forever
Somewhere near the end of time
The noise will pass and the dust will settle
And you'll be on my mind
Jefe is offline  
post #11 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 16:47
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,398
Blog Entries: 3
No, Boyo is.
Bentex is offline  
post #12 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 16:51 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
will you miss on xt me the next few days when i'm gone?

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #13 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 16:51
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,398
Blog Entries: 3
Yes.
Bentex is offline  
post #14 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 16:52
Xtratime Legend
 
Jefe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Redneck country, California
Teams: FC Ingolstadt 04
Posts: 27,277
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentex View Post
No, Boyo is.
Then why do you get a Wall of Fame and he doesn't?

When all the lights go out forever
Somewhere near the end of time
The noise will pass and the dust will settle
And you'll be on my mind
Jefe is offline  
post #15 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 16:52 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
is it wise to buy an ipod touch 32 gig, the latest new model?

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #16 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 16:55
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,398
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
Then why do you get a Wall of Fame and he doesn't?
He can have whatever he wants, because he's Boyo and I'm Bentex.
Bentex is offline  
post #17 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 16:55
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,398
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperken View Post
is it wise to buy an ipod touch 32 gig, the latest new model?
I don't know.
Bentex is offline  
post #18 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 16:56 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
why do i have the feeling that or you are unhappy with something that happend or someone or that you are angry? or is it just me (probably the last one)

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #19 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 16:57 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
last question, mac donalds or burger king?

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #20 of 259 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2010, 16:58
Xtratime Legend
 
Jefe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Redneck country, California
Teams: FC Ingolstadt 04
Posts: 27,277
Blog Entries: 3
Did you know 'Bentex' in India is commonly used to mean cheap imitation jewelry?

When all the lights go out forever
Somewhere near the end of time
The noise will pass and the dust will settle
And you'll be on my mind
Jefe is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome