Dutch Language School - Xtratime Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:02 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,405
Blog Entries: 3
Dutch Language School

Guys, my Dutch isn't what it used to be. So I need a refresh course.

How do I say the following:

1) and you think that makes you better than me?
2) you are so yesterday (meaning out of date)
3) you are boring me now
4) you think I fancy ..... ?
5) sweetheart, I can't keep doing that!
Bentex is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:31
Xtratime Legend
 
Styg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Teams: Oranje | AFC Ajax | Barça
Posts: 22,800
1) En jij denkt dat je daardoor een beter mens bent dan mij?
2) Jij bent zo ouderwets
3) Jij bent saai
4) Denk jij dat ik ... leuk vind?
5) Schat, ik kan dat niet blijven doen!

Of course there are several translations possible.

What do you need it for though?
Styg is offline  
post #3 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:33
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
cool i like this topic. great idea

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
 
post #4 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:37 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,405
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styg View Post
What do you need it for though?
To speak to people in Dutch. Thanks for the translations!
Bentex is offline  
post #5 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:38 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,405
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperken View Post
cool i like this topic. great idea


6) Hi ...... ! Is ...... still injured?
7) What makes you say that?
Bentex is offline  
post #6 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:38
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
you are trying to seduce a dutch milf? xD

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #7 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:39 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,405
Blog Entries: 3


No, I already have a Dutch sweetheart who's younger than me.
Bentex is offline  
post #8 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:40
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
6) Hallo... is .... nog steeds ziek,(sick) geblesseerd (injured), in het ziekenhuis (in the hospital)
7) waarom zegt je dat?

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #9 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:41
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
7) waarom zeg je dat (made a typo)

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #10 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:41
Xtratime Legend
 
Jefe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Redneck country, California
Teams: FC Ingolstadt 04
Posts: 27,277
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentex View Post


No, I already have a Dutch sweetheart who's younger than me.
How young are we talking about here?

When all the lights go out forever
Somewhere near the end of time
The noise will pass and the dust will settle
And you'll be on my mind
Jefe is offline  
post #11 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:42 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,405
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperken View Post
6) Hallo... is .... nog steeds ziek,(sick) geblesseerd (injured), in het ziekenhuis (in the hospital)
7) waarom zegt je dat?
Duizendmaal dank
Bentex is offline  
post #12 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:43
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
graag gedaan bentex

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #13 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:46 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,405
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefecito20 View Post
How young are we talking about here?
Just a couple years. It's not really for her anyway, because she speaks English. It's just that I like the Dutch/Flemish language. I actually have more people from Belgium on my facebook than people from UK.
Bentex is offline  
post #14 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:47 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,405
Blog Entries: 3
Hoe zeg ik "I wish Wally and Krle would come to the Hungarian forum more often" in het Nederlands?
Bentex is offline  
post #15 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:48
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentex View Post
Just a couple years. It's not really for her anyway, because she speaks English. It's just that I like the Dutch/Flemish language. I actually have more people from Belgium on my facebook than people from UK.
hehehe

always loved to learn english speaking people a little bit of dutch

can learn you to swear in dutch aswell if you want to

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #16 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:49
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentex View Post
Hoe zeg ik "I wish Wally and Krle would come to the Hungarian forum more often" in het Nederlands?
ik wens dat wally en krle meer het hongaars forum bezoeken

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #17 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:49 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,405
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperken View Post

can learn you to swear in dutch aswell if you want to
I'm not really a person who swears. You'll very rarely catch my swearing, and that's most probably when I'm kidding with someone.
Bentex is offline  
post #18 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:50 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,405
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperken View Post
ik wens dat wally en krle meer het hongaars forum bezoeken
Dank U zeer
Bentex is offline  
post #19 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 22:51
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentex View Post
I'm not really a person who swears. You'll very rarely catch my swearing, and that's most probably when I'm kidding with someone.
i only swear when i am angry as hell, or when i'm at the football xD
then it is unleash the beast xD

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #20 of 95 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2010, 23:05 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite
 
Bentex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Bentexico
Teams: Magyar NT
Posts: 79,405
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperken View Post
hehehe


http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...v/c3c837f5.jpg
Bentex is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome