just realised there is no OLympia thread yet, so tessék! I admit I am not too much on fire about this but it's still nice to see our athletes collecting gold and silver and bronze galore and listening to the mighty anthem when it comes to it.
so, actually, where are we going for gold again? is it just the same old things again or any other newcomers we don't count with?
as for the same old stuff, it should be:
- Waterpolo (women and men)
- Kajak-Kanu (every category)
- Swimming (Cseh Laci and that young dude and maybe some bird?)
- Torna (isn't there some dude on the horsejump thing?)
- Shooting (I remember the last 2 times some elder birds won something)
- Diskus throwing? (if we are not doped again)
- Ping Pong Womens team?
- Weight Lifting?
- Gombfoci (or is it not olympic yet?)
- Magyarfoci (definitely not olympic)
- Tennis maybe? (if Ági starts in double or so)
wasn't there the idea once to make Nyíl shooting while riding on a horse an olympic discipline? well, we are #1 in this.