Baseball & Fast Easy Money - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2008, 10:27 Thread Starter
AKA Galloping Shakespeare
Premier Player

Teams: Ferencvaros & Honved, Hungary varsity
Baseball & Fast Easy Money

Just so you know I'm imbued with drink but I'm opening up a thread on how to quasi-legally gamble on America's cultural sport (baseball). American football is America's spectator sport, there was once a time when baseball and boxing dominated American sporting interest - those years were from approximately the 1910's to the 1960s.

I am about to telling you sound tips on how to make good money just because I like you Hungarians. If you follow this receipe, thank Florian Joachim Forsythe Desidarius Cornelius Gaspar Clarence Wolstenholme-Bornemissza later. Hear up.

American baseball is a gambler's paradise, where you can make real substantial money real quick by accumilating "units". Whenever baseball season rolls around, the year turns warm, optimistic, and homely for me, perhaps its spring dawning but for me baseball is "warm soil" - I'm comforted by it; I can count on baseball being there for the long haul throughout the year, baseball season is like a good brother you could count on.

There are individual habitual "day traders" in the stock market that play with tens of thousands of dollars per day on a certain stock. They wait it for it go up $.50 or a full $1.00 then sell, they do this repeatedly and in the process bring a little volitility to the market, but a good savvy daily stock trader doesn't lose money if he's smart. Baseball betting is even simpler than that and is more profitable. We go by what's called "units".

What is required is that you have at least a minimum of $1,000 to $2,000 expendable turn-over money, and the rest of the fortune is unlocked in this website:

http://myhandicapper.com/rank.php?sport=MLB&days=-1 .. as of today the leading baseball handicapper named "ballbuster710" is up "55.1 units". A unit could be anything, $50, $100, $500, $1,000 or anything imaginable money-wise. That 55.1 units could be translated to $5,510 if your denomination of a unit was $100, or $55,100 if it was $1000 per game. Better yet, the baseball season is 162 games in duration.

Last year, in the major leagues of 2006 & 2007, the leading top 10 handicappers were up by 400 to 500 units! Imagine the possibilities where your expendable capital could go. It is vastly superior to playing the stock market and a lot safer if you invest in only the top handicappers like a trusted financial advisor.

Key thing to remember: April baseball is a dress rehearsal for the real season, lineups are adjusted, starting and bullpen pitching is fine tuned and pitching rotations are not in full bloom yet, therefore it's not advisable to place a bet in April.

At the beginning of May, if you were to visit http://www.myhandicapper.com (select Rank by Sport: MLB), the top 5-10 handicappers would have seperated themselves from the pack, all selections are proven and validated. If you were subscribe to "the top handicapper" in mid-May and buy a season pass throughout the season, you may be looking at a 200-500 unit advance on your money. Internet gambling is outlawed in the United States, but I'm telling you how to make good money on baseball if it is not outlawed in your beloved country and if you love sport. Baseball is glorious from both the financial rewards and purely sporting perspective.

Last edited by Florian1972; April 10th, 2008 at 11:06.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2008, 12:57
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Xtratime Legend

Teams: In Immers we trust
You should start writing blogs here on XT
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2008, 13:13
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
isn't this already sort of a blog?

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2008, 14:04
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Xtratime Legend

Teams: In Immers we trust
Yeah, but if he does it here, people would actually read it.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2008, 14:22 Thread Starter
AKA Galloping Shakespeare
Premier Player

Teams: Ferencvaros & Honved, Hungary varsity
Andor, this isn't meant to be a blog or anything of the sort. I thought I dedicate a few chapters on the how-tos of baseball betting, which is a serious business because I want you good people to make money.

I wrote that report from the goodness of my heart really. It's quasi-illegal here in the U.S. but you European boys I'm sure can get a handle on it. I'm somehow jealose of how the EU allows online offshore gambling, I'm smitten gentlemen.

Everything you need to make money is all there in my report, Andor. All that's needed is a little start-up capital, an online bookie and investing in a subscription with a top, I mean top elite baseball handicapper. Even if you win 100 units you've done very good for yourself, top handicappers deliver 300-500 unit per season. I'm doing it in a few weeks guys, and I'll report back.

That's Randy Johnson, one of the greatest and most intimidating fastball (fireballer) pitchers who ever lived. He was 6 foot 10 inches and could whistle high cheese clocked at 99-101 mph. He threw ozone gas heaters and caught batters fishing or chopping broccoli i.e. he struck out a lot of folks. Until relatively recently Randy was sure "money in the bank" when he started.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in