Girl Problems? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 66 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2007, 03:38 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: FTC, Hungary
Girl Problems?

hmm i've been going through enough sh!t lately with my ex girl and it just sucks.. so i've decided to open up this thread for people to talk about their girl problems, ask for advice, share stories of past relationships, or maybe the problem is lack of girl problems (aka you can't get a girl) cuz we all know girls = problems. I've been in a few relationships now, and none of them really turned out the way I would have liked, maybe I don't know much about relationships or girls, but I do know one thing though, b!tches they come they go, Saturday through Sunday Monday, Monday through Sunday, yo

Én soha nem felejtem,
Magyarnak születtem!

Itt élek Európa szívében, vízilabdában mi vagyunk a császárok és igenis nálunk élnek a világ legszebb női. Magyarország, én így szeretlek!

Tehetségben nincs hiány, hiszem hogy jó lesz még a magyar foci!

RIA,RIA, HungáRIA!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 66 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2007, 10:51
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
the best way a relationship can turn out is if it's over. as you said it,
birds = problems. or, as I say it, easy to get them - hard to get rid of them.
post #3 of 66 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2007, 23:54
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Magyar NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagyarGyerek
hmm i've been going through enough sh!t lately with my ex girl and it just sucks.. so i've decided to open up this thread for people to talk about their girl problems, ask for advice, share stories of past relationships, or maybe the problem is lack of girl problems (aka you can't get a girl) cuz we all know girls = problems. I've been in a few relationships now, and none of them really turned out the way I would have liked, maybe I don't know much about relationships or girls, but I do know one thing though, b!tches they come they go, Saturday through Sunday Monday, Monday through Sunday, yo
Tell uncle Bentex your problem and I'll give you the best possible advise

post #4 of 66 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2007, 01:04 Thread Starter
Legend

well I described the whole thing in the 'general chit chat' thread.. honestly it's such a long story man.. but this girl did break my heart, and now shes like 'but I still wanna be friends' like c'mon a girl breaks your heart, goes off with another guy, and still want's to be friends? like wtf.. it's some kind of act shes playing, she doesn't want to look like a ****, but she is.. and shes trying not to feel guilty inside, and acts like she 'cares' but it's just an act and i'm not buying it.. when she comes back i'm never going to see her, speak to her, or anything, ever again.. good ridance.

Én soha nem felejtem,
Magyarnak születtem!

Itt élek Európa szívében, vízilabdában mi vagyunk a császárok és igenis nálunk élnek a világ legszebb női. Magyarország, én így szeretlek!

RIA,RIA, HungáRIA!!!
post #5 of 66 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2007, 01:21
Xtratime Elite

Ok... the first thing to do to get her back is put super glue in her front door lock that'll her teach her to mess with you the 2nd is put ads in the newspaper for cheap goods or rare goods that everyone wants and give her phone number that way her phone will ring every 2 minutes and will seriously piss her off 3rd thing is tell everyone you split up with her because she wanted you to do some really weird stuff in bed. (I won't go into detail but she wanted to use something on you) After you've done all this you'll feel much better
post #6 of 66 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2007, 01:37 Thread Starter
Legend

naw man i'm a lover not a fighter LoL! none of that revenge stuff for me.. i'm just hurt cuz I thought I meant something to her and I thought she cared... I need to find another girl to get my mind off her.. but I don't want any of these Canadian girls anymore, imma go back 2 da HU and find me a real woman!

Én soha nem felejtem,
Magyarnak születtem!

RIA,RIA, HungáRIA!!!
post #7 of 66 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2007, 02:17
Xtratime Elite

Trust me revenge will make you feel better
I know some dodgy Hungarian girls who act like that Canadian girl you talked about. But they are in the minority in Hungary

Now what you need to do is stop taking it out on our Gabi. It's not her fault
post #8 of 66 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2007, 14:07
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
you actually had a canadian bird?

but that "let's be friends" thing is not funny. couldn't get worse than that.
post #9 of 66 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2007, 14:30
Star Player

Teams: US, Revolution, Ferencvaros, Man Utd, Hungary
Bentex way is one way of dealing with it.

The "I just want to be friends", does not work.

The only real course of action for you is, move on.

I love the scene in Sleepless in Seattle where Tom Hanks explains to his son that dating is like going to the shoe store. You need to try on multiple pairs, until the right shoe fits.

How do you know what shoe fits? There are a couple of things to do for yourself. Try taking a Myers-Briggs personality typing to find out about yourself. Here is a good site: http://www.personalitypage.com

It also gives you some ideas on what personalities work well with you.

Be selfish...if it does not "feel" right, don't get involved. If there is any doubt, don't get involved. If you feel doubt from her, call it out. Ask the questions you are afraid to ask. The ones that feel uncomfortable are the ones that get the truth. Learn how to be emotionally detached even though you may be emotionally attached.

If that does not work...follow Bentex' advice.

"Why move around the world, if Eden was so near" - Neil Peart - Territories

Business Blogging Social Media Management Search Engine Optimization
post #10 of 66 (permalink) Old June 28th, 2007, 01:23 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by szövkap
you actually had a canadian bird?

but that "let's be friends" thing is not funny. couldn't get worse than that.
she's not Canadian.. she has a student visa and is studying here.. she is from the middle east.

but anyways, the only way the "let's be friends" thing can work is if the break up was mutual and you both felt the same way, and you are still comfortable with each other.. but if theres any hate in between, then it's destined to fail.

Én soha nem felejtem,
Magyarnak születtem!

RIA,RIA, HungáRIA!!!
post #11 of 66 (permalink) Old June 28th, 2007, 01:32 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pali bácsi
Bentex way is one way of dealing with it.

The "I just want to be friends", does not work.

The only real course of action for you is, move on.

I love the scene in Sleepless in Seattle where Tom Hanks explains to his son that dating is like going to the shoe store. You need to try on multiple pairs, until the right shoe fits.

How do you know what shoe fits? There are a couple of things to do for yourself. Try taking a Myers-Briggs personality typing to find out about yourself. Here is a good site: http://www.personalitypage.com

It also gives you some ideas on what personalities work well with you.

Be selfish...if it does not "feel" right, don't get involved. If there is any doubt, don't get involved. If you feel doubt from her, call it out. Ask the questions you are afraid to ask. The ones that feel uncomfortable are the ones that get the truth. Learn how to be emotionally detached even though you may be emotionally attached.

If that does not work...follow Bentex' advice.
I know the friends thing won't work out between us, so I'm not even going to try. I just want to talk 2 her one more time when she gets back, just for closure, telling her what she meant to me and what she put me through, then thats all..

I don't think a personality test would really help me out.. I know what kind of girl I want.. and I don't think we have to have everything in common and such, because honestly I think when you have TOO much in common with a girl, you become their friend and nothing more.. it's like you are their brother or somin, which isn't cool if you like the girl.. but we did ask questions and told each other everything, there were lots of things she told me that she hasn't told anyone else.. I like the part where you said 'learn how to be emotionally detached even though you may be emotionally attached' cuz if that was true in my situation I wouldn't be going through this sh!t right now, but for me when i'm in a relationship I put my all in it, and she becomes first priority.. and it wouldn't work with me cuz im an emotional guy LoL! but thats just me..

Én soha nem felejtem,
Magyarnak születtem!

RIA,RIA, HungáRIA!!!
post #12 of 66 (permalink) Old June 28th, 2007, 20:46
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagyarGyerek
and I don't think we have to have everything in common and such, because honestly I think when you have TOO much in common with a girl, you become their friend and nothing more.. it's like you are their brother or somin, which isn't cool if you like the girl.
Couldn't agree more.
post #13 of 66 (permalink) Old June 28th, 2007, 20:47
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pali bácsi
Here is a good site: http://www.personalitypage.com
I was gonna take this test for a laugh, but you have to pay
post #14 of 66 (permalink) Old June 28th, 2007, 22:41
FM of the Year 2007
Legend

Teams: RSC Anderlecht
Let's stay friends ... Sounds common :rollani:

Hardest, but best way is just to say you don't want to hear her anymore. First of all that's propably what she wants, and it helps forgetting about her. Don't think you'll forget her in some days or weeks. It can take some time. But it's up to yourself how you spend that time. Stay sitting sad in a corner and thinking about the time you had or going out and having fun with some friends are possibilities. But only the second one will help. There might be a chance you meet a girl while going out which you quite like. That will even help more forgetting the ex. Don't make the mistake to actively search some girl. Just see what happens, let the world surprise you an have fun.

Mattheus 7:1-6
Do not judge so that you will not be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

Belgian Football Forum
RSC Anderlecht Thread
post #15 of 66 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2007, 00:00
International

Teams: Hungary
Tom knows what he is talking about.
post #16 of 66 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2007, 00:56
FM of the Year 2007
Legend

Teams: RSC Anderlecht
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elyria
Tom knows what he is talking about.
Well, it's just the way I experienced to be the best to forget about an ex-gf

Mattheus 7:1-6
Do not judge so that you will not be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

Belgian Football Forum
RSC Anderlecht Thread
post #17 of 66 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2007, 01:03
International

Teams: Hungary
Yeah, that sounds the most rational thing to do, but humans are humans, and they* can't always do what's the most sensible.

*Heh, I wrote like I'm an outsider of the human race.
post #18 of 66 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2007, 07:46 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomRSCA
Let's stay friends ... Sounds common :rollani:

Hardest, but best way is just to say you don't want to hear her anymore. First of all that's propably what she wants, and it helps forgetting about her. Don't think you'll forget her in some days or weeks. It can take some time. But it's up to yourself how you spend that time. Stay sitting sad in a corner and thinking about the time you had or going out and having fun with some friends are possibilities. But only the second one will help. There might be a chance you meet a girl while going out which you quite like. That will even help more forgetting the ex. Don't make the mistake to actively search some girl. Just see what happens, let the world surprise you an have fun.
well to update everyone, it's been a week, and like honestly I am over the girl.. like I forgive her for what she did, but I will never forget, and therefore can't be friends with her since she broke my heart. i'm not going to lie and say I don't think about her, because I still do, a lot, but it doesn't hurt anymore when I do.. it makes me happy, because I remember all the good times we had together.. but yeah it's just you know I work 2 jobs and when I come home from work well then I am so tired and I can't go out.. so I just come online and there are so many things to remind me of her.. because all of the pictures and everything and facebook (it's like iwiw, all of her pics, blogs and everything is on there) so I used to look at it like crazy and look at her pics, but today I didn't even check it i'm so proud of myself and yeah of course I don't want to look for a girl right now, because honestly I wouldn't be able to give my all in the relationship because i'm still thinking of my ex, and I don't wanna hurt this other girl.. but I have met some new girls and they are all nice so who knows 1 day what will happen thanks for the help bro!

Én soha nem felejtem,
Magyarnak születtem!

RIA,RIA, HungáRIA!!!
post #19 of 66 (permalink) Old June 30th, 2007, 05:12
Rising Star

Man been here before!

I think the best advice i can give you apart from the advice i gave you on msn ( just ask her if we can still sex it advice)

Is to keep busy go hang out with friends and stuff do anything to get you mind elsewhere. Any resentment or anger you have try and channel it in a positive way like when im angry ill go for a run or go the gym and release my anger that way. I Think time heals all and MOST IMPORTANTLY dont let her F*#K with your head.
post #20 of 66 (permalink) Old July 1st, 2007, 06:21 Thread Starter
Legend

ugh, just sex it advice? naw man not my style.. dude she broke my heart and went to some next guy.. i can't even stand to look at her man how am I even supposed 2 touch her? :S

Én soha nem felejtem,
Magyarnak születtem!

RIA,RIA, HungáRIA!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in