WC 2014 Qualifier - Italy vs Armenia (Away Fans) - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old August 25th, 2013, 05:55 Thread Starter
Forza Nerazzuri !!!
Premier Player

Teams: F.C. INTER, Armenia NT
WC 2014 Qualifier - Italy vs Armenia (Away Fans)

Hey guys i purchased my air tickets for Italy and i am going to watch Italy vs Armenia with my 3 other friends. I just want to know if anyone from this forum will be at the game or planning to go. This is my first time going away game so i need to know how to buy game tickets so i can be with Armenians, through FFA or through some other way.

I will be in Naples in October 15 from early morning and i will be happy to spend a day with Armenian fans before the game starts.

This thread is not for to discuss the game. so please discuss only if you know any information about away fans or you know someone that is going to be there.

F.C. INTERNAZIONALE

1.Handanovic 2.Jonathan 4.Zanetti 5.Juan 6.Andreolli 7.Belfodil 8.Palacio 9.Icardi 10.Kovacic 11.Alvarez 12.Castelazzi 13.Guarin 14.Campagnaro 16.Mudingayi 17.Kuzmanovic 18.Wallace 19.Cambiaso 20.Obi 21.Taider 22.Milito
23.Ranocchia 25.Samuel 26.Chivu 30.Carizo 31.Pereira 35.Rolando 37.Schelotto 47.Capello 55.Nagatomo 77.Mariga 90.Olsen

GO ARMENIA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old August 26th, 2013, 00:56
International

Teams: Armenia
If you haven't bought the tickets yet, it's probably too late, I mean the away stands at Armenia games are usually overcrowded as it is.

You should have pre ordered the tickets a couple of weeks ago bro.

Haha, no but you can just go 30 minutes before the game and buy the tickets in the stadium.

Btw, do you know which stadium we will play in?, these games are usually not in the big cities but in cities like Genoa or Florence.

I'm So fvcking westside that I'm a communist
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old August 26th, 2013, 01:55
Premier Player

Teams: Real Madrid CF
haynationalist

The game will be played in San Paolo Neapel.

"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win." - Gary Lineker

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2013, 01:53
International

Teams: Juventus, Forza Azzuri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrazdan View Post
Hey guys i purchased my air tickets for Italy and i am going to watch Italy vs Armenia with my 3 other friends. I just want to know if anyone from this forum will be at the game or planning to go. This is my first time going away game so i need to know how to buy game tickets so i can be with Armenians, through FFA or through some other way.

I will be in Naples in October 15 from early morning and i will be happy to spend a day with Armenian fans before the game starts.

This thread is not for to discuss the game. so please discuss only if you know any information about away fans or you know someone that is going to be there.
I will go only if we win the next 3 games. I am a bit optimistic maybe that it will happen. We have a good chance, but only with a good atmosphere in the locker room. By the way how much did you pay for round trip? Are you going to Rome and train from there? By the Napoli is very dirty. I wouldn't suggest to stay there. Go there only for a game and back to Rome

Hayeri dem xax chka!!!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2013, 11:13
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stecino View Post
I will go only if we win the next 3 games. I am a bit optimistic maybe that it will happen. We have a good chance, but only with a good atmosphere in the locker room. By the way how much did you pay for round trip? Are you going to Rome and train from there? By the Napoli is very dirty. I wouldn't suggest to stay there. Go there only for a game and back to Rome
LOL, says the guy from LA. Yeah, crime is pretty bad in Napoli but it's nowhere near the American statistics, but if you don't belong to some Gomorra family or smth you'll be alright.
btw, they have got the worlds best pizza. I loved Napoli and would recommend Napoli before Roma.

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2013, 08:48 Thread Starter
Forza Nerazzuri !!!
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stecino View Post
I paid $1154 from LA to Rome then return from Milan to LA. i am gonna take train from Rome to Naples then stay that night and leave for Florence.I dont care if they lose all three games i have two reasons actually three reasons to go there 1st Italy vs Armenia then watch my favorite teams match then visit places like venice florence Rome and etc.

F.C. INTERNAZIONALE

1.Handanovic 2.Jonathan 4.Zanetti 5.Juan 6.Andreolli 7.Belfodil 8.Palacio 9.Icardi 10.Kovacic 11.Alvarez 12.Castelazzi 13.Guarin 14.Campagnaro 16.Mudingayi 17.Kuzmanovic 18.Wallace 19.Cambiaso 20.Obi 21.Taider 22.Milito
23.Ranocchia 25.Samuel 26.Chivu 30.Carizo 31.Pereira 35.Rolando 37.Schelotto 47.Capello 55.Nagatomo 77.Mariga 90.Olsen

GO ARMENIA
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2013, 08:53 Thread Starter
Forza Nerazzuri !!!
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by haynationalist View Post
LOL, says the guy from LA. Yeah, crime is pretty bad in Napoli but it's nowhere near the American statistics, but if you don't belong to some Gomorra family or smth you'll be alright.
btw, they have got the worlds best pizza. I loved Napoli and would recommend Napoli before Roma.
Guys i know a lot more about Italy in general and Napoli. Ever since Djorkaeff joined Inter i became Inter fan and i start discovering Italy. My point was to know if someone been in any of away games of Armenia NT so i know when and from where to get the tickets. i know about general tickets but i want to buy the ones that they gave only Armenian fans. so if anyone has information let me know.

F.C. INTERNAZIONALE

GO ARMENIA
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2013, 19:10
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Ararat
It really depends, sometimes you buy them from the home federation and other times from our own FFA, each game is different based on their agreements. I would email the Armenian FF to clarify, although I'll warn you they probably don't know yet themselves and may just confuse you further. You will probably either buy them from the Italian FF's website ahead of time for the away section or from our federation on the spot after reserving them. In any case I wouldn't worry too much right now, we'll know more closer to then.

Dako on UEFA's decision to cancel the Armenia vs Azerbaijan matches. :dielaugh:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dako
It's not over yet, the FFA are going to pursue this legally.

However, if the decision stands, we're the victims; whether we play Azerbaijan or not, they still get no points and we lose ours.

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2013, 19:42
Yedigaryan for Pres.
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Armenia NT, France NT, Inter Milan, and LA Kings
Quote:
Originally Posted by haynationalist View Post
Oh please, don't even compare Napoli to LA.

You wouldn't see someone in LA try to rob Kobe Bryant or the equivalent to Marek Hamsik, let alone twice
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2013, 22:57
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrazdan View Post
Guys i know a lot more about Italy in general and Napoli. Ever since Djorkaeff joined Inter i became Inter fan and i start discovering Italy. My point was to know if someone been in any of away games of Armenia NT so i know when and from where to get the tickets. i know about general tickets but i want to buy the ones that they gave only Armenian fans. so if anyone has information let me know.
The Armenian fans are in the away stand , so just but the ticket to the away stand.

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old August 29th, 2013, 05:14
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakop View Post
Oh please, don't even compare Napoli to LA.

You wouldn't see someone in LA try to rob Kobe Bryant or the equivalent to Marek Hamsik, let alone twice
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old August 29th, 2013, 06:04
Armenian Scout
International

Teams: Armenia NT, Pyunik
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmeniaNT View Post
:thmbup:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in