Thank You Minasyan! No Hurt Feelings. Who Do you See As Our Next (Realistic) Coach - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 00:10 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Thank You Minasyan! No Hurt Feelings. Who Do you See As Our Next (Realistic) Coach

Looks like our NT has reached its limit under Minasyan. New and fresh ideas are necessary to improve our team tactically. Who do you see as the next coach for our NT. Realistic candidates who will not break the FFA's bank, and who would be willing to coach our NT.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 00:24
Rising Star

... Pep. in a dream.
post #3 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 00:37 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Probably khosrow harutyunyan with his looks can do a better job than VM, players may think it's someone else we know well in the soccer world j/k

post #4 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 00:38
Rising Star

Good coaches cost good money and I don't know how much they can afford. Rubo will not give up his post that's a certain and I'm sure he will look to get someone else. If he brings someone from the outside (which I think he should) then most likely that coach wouldn't take his crap. With VM he can have his say who to play and who not to invite.
post #5 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 00:39
Yedigaryan for Pres.
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Armenia NT, France NT, Inter Milan, and LA Kings
I have a feeling that if Minasyan gets fired, his replacement will be someone obscure.

We simply can't afford a high profile guy and considering how picky the FFA is with their head coach selections (ie forcing Markarian to coach Pyunik in order to be NT head coach), it's gonna be another no name like Jan Poulsen
post #6 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 01:00
Rising Star

I'm ok with Ian Paulsen. I know that we're not the French Football Federation or the German so we have limited amount of money. At least we know that VM gave his all and now we need to move on.
post #7 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 01:05
World Class Player

Teams: Armenia NT, FC Pyunik, Barca, Arsenal
Thats why my avtar never changed because Porterfield did not have the players we have and our team played much better.

This idiots plays Manu who screws up and we get scored on when Manu has not played for 2 months. Arzumanyan has not played for so long but he gets started. G. Gazaryan has not played but he gets started. etc.

We need someone and someone real fast .

KICH ENK BYTS HAYENK

RIP IAN PORTERFIELD YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED
post #8 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 01:06
Premier Player

Teams: Armenia l Arsenal
A few years ago the Georgians brought in someone called Hector Cuper. This guy had previously managed teams like Valencia, Parma, and Inter. I'm sure Rubo can afford to bring in someone like him. A Dutch or German manager would be great.
post #9 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 01:17 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Ideally I'd like to see Marcelo Bielsa or Oscar Tabarez. Margarian would be great too, he is doing pretty well with the Peruvians, but I have a feeling he will not get along with Rubo. Witha foreign coach Rubo will be more reserved.
post #10 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 01:29
Star Player

Teams: Armenia, Germany ,Arsenal
Frank Rijkaard, Laurent Blanc all unemployed, but no way will Rubo spill that much cash.
I wonder what is the amount he is willing to spend and what managers are with in his budget.
post #11 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 01:32 Thread Starter
Rising Star

I think for someone like Poulsen it cost the FFA about $300k/yr. If you want Bielsa, Tabarez, it would be more like 500k-1mln. Rijkard I think would cost about 2-3mln.
post #12 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 01:51
Yedigaryan for Pres.
Forum Manager
International

I mentioned Poulsen as an example of the type of coach. In no way do I want him to be our coach again
post #13 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 03:13
Premier Player

Teams: Armenian NT, Newcastle United
"As long as I am FFA president, there will be only one coach, Vardan Minasyan."
post #14 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 03:33
Yedigaryan for Pres.
Forum Manager
International

De menq [email protected] keranq
post #15 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 03:51
Premier Player

Teams: Arsenal
I think guys like Markarian, Boghossian and Der Zakarian are going to ask for too much money. Minassyan only makes $30k per year and is Rubo's puppet.

I know this is not a popular choice but I would strongly consider Marcelo Kiremidjian and Adrian Sarkisian.

Kiremidjian played for the Brazilian National team and is currently a scount in France for Lyon. He has played at the highest level and would be very successful in Armenian scouting talent in both South America and France.

Adrian Sarkisian is also a Scout for FC Nancy in France. He played professionally in both South America and France.

Either of the two would have a much better chance bringing in players like Gael Andonian, Ben Yagan and Tigran Gazarjan.

They will additionally have a much better relationship with Joaquin Boghossian and Mauro Guevgeozian.
post #16 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 04:45
Premier Player

Teams: FC Racing Beirut,Lebanon,Armenia,Liverpool
only 1 guy can turn things around ...Sergio Markarian but Peru will never let him go ...they got the talent ,good players they need to play with some heart ...

Back to normal...
post #17 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 04:58
World Class Player

As long as Rubo is in charge, fugedaboutit. Only a matter of time til that myocardial infarction knocks on Rubos door

Last edited by ArmeniaNT; March 27th, 2013 at 05:03.
post #18 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 05:20
Yedigaryan for Pres.
Forum Manager
International

We have a more talented team than Peru. Too bad their FA is professional and actually wants to succeed and does what it takes to get a good coach like Markarian to join and stay, unlike us
post #19 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 06:57
Rising Star

I just watched USA vs Mexico and boy did the American's play with their hearts. They had nothing else to play with except that so that's what they used and I really appreciate it. Once more you can see a bad team just pull it through because they give everything. As I was watching it, the US went after every loose ball, every pass and every shot with everything they got and at the end they deserved a tie game. Our boys today didn't feel like chasing the ball, they just waited for a loose ball to come their way. Heno was right about some team members not playing with everything they got
post #20 of 65 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2013, 07:06
World Class Player

What is this? I'm hearing Heno calling out some of the players for being punks?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in