Belgium vs Armenia, WC2010 Qualifier

Brussels: 11/10/08

Belgium vs Armenia, WC2010 Qualifier
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 10:53 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Teams: ARMENIAN NT/ S.S. LAZIO / SWEDISH NT
I was planing to go to this game, but after when I saw how our NT playes I really don't think I'll do it.
post #3 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 13:25
Premier Player

Teams: Armenian NT, AFC Ajax Amsterdam, Impact
You know everything is going to be decided on this game... they need nothing less than a win.

It's gonna be Hard because Belgians have a solid team and our players are "Manto" and their players are very motivated.

The way things are going right now, I even doubt we will be able to even tie Estonia. And I don't even wanna mention Bosnia & Herzegovina.

Times are hard for Armenian Football right now, but let's not lose our faith. I still beleive everything is possible.

Everything is Possible...

post #4 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 15:14
Star Player

Teams: Armenian NT, Ararat, Lori
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMENIAN ULTRAS View Post
I was planing to go to this game, but after when I saw how our NT playes I really don't think I'll do it.
Since its a weekend and i have a crapload of credit card miles i can use for a free ticket i was actually considering this trip again, but like you said i dont know if i want to go all the way to belgium to be really pissed off again.
post #5 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 16:58
Rising Star

Quote:
This team doesn't deserve any kind of support. Serjey jan, you better don't waste your time and money. We have to admit that Armenia is not a footballing Nation (which we knew before these game). But what really hurts is the way they played against our enemy. In fact, they didn't PLAY. They watched a very weak Turkish side trying to play. Obviously if they don't have the "grinta" for THAT game, if they don't battle on the pitch, they don't defend the National pride, so they don't deserve "karibess" supporters like us.
they did'nt create any scoring chance . They still don't know how to clear a ball, pathetic.
THEY (all of them, EXCEPT THE GREAT ROMAN BEREZOVSKY) dishonoured US
F***K shunlover SERJIG, F...K RUBO, F...K that stupid idiot commenting the match on H1 !
THIS TEAM DOESN'T REPRESENT ME. BELGIA HUPTUR (sorry Roman)!!!!!!!!!
post #6 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 16:58
Rising Star

Quote:
This team doesn't deserve any kind of support. Serjey jan, you better don't waste your time and money. We have to admit that Armenia is not a footballing Nation (which we knew before these games). But what really hurts is the way they played against our enemy. In fact, they didn't PLAY. They watched a very weak Turkish side trying to play. Obviously if they don't have the "grinta" for THAT game, if they don't battle on the pitch, they don't defend the National pride, so they don't deserve "karibess" supporters like us.
They did'nt create any scoring chance . They still don't know how to clear a ball, pathetic.
F**K shunlover SERJIK, F...K RUBO, F**K that stupid idiot commenting the match on H1 !
post #7 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 17:32
Premier Player

Teams: Armenia NT
if things are gonna change, it will probably be around June next year lol, just like things changed in June last year.

I'm disappointed that Poulsen or the players haven't come out and said something about the situation after the Spain match. I want explanations, especially from the coach, but there doesn't seem to be anything on armfootball.
post #8 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 18:13
International

Teams: Juventus, Forza Azzuri
Quote:
Sergei, remember a year ago in October we were having a blast in Brussels at the same game. We lost, but we played 10 times better than the current team. It's a shame

Hayeri dem xax chka!!!
post #9 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 18:15
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCArarat View Post
Since its a weekend and i have a crapload of credit card miles i can use for a free ticket i was actually considering this trip again, but like you said i dont know if i want to go all the way to belgium to be really pissed off again.
Tiko jan, sarelu ek mufta texe. Miak kyarn el pivan a mnalu

Hayeri dem xax chka!!!
post #10 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 18:45 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Hena tenc tenca, ekeq gnanq Estonia xaxin, ete tex krvenk el, bear, vodka (watever you wanna drink) mek el tuin axchikner xaxic heto kan u kan
post #11 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 19:01
International

Quote:
Hena tenc tenca, ekeq gnanq Estonia xaxin, ete tex krvenk el, bear, vodka (watever you wanna drink) mek el tuin axchikner xaxic heto kan u kan
SHAT LAV GAXAPAR A!!! Next year then!!

Hayeri dem xax chka!!!
post #12 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 19:45
Premier Player

Teams: Armenian NT, AFC Ajax Amsterdam, Impact
Quote:
Originally Posted by djorkaeff_bogho View Post
This team doesn't deserve any kind of support. Serjey jan, you better don't waste your time and money. We have to admit that Armenia is not a footballing Nation (which we knew before these games). But what really hurts is the way they played against our enemy. In fact, they didn't PLAY. They watched a very weak Turkish side trying to play. Obviously if they don't have the "grinta" for THAT game, if they don't battle on the pitch, they don't defend the National pride, so they don't deserve "karibess" supporters like us.
They did'nt create any scoring chance . They still don't know how to clear a ball, pathetic.
F**K shunlover SERJIK, F...K RUBO, F**K that stupid idiot commenting the match on H1 !
djorkaeff bogho

Don't take it like that, tsavd tanem.

Who decides if a nation is a "footballing nation" or not in your opinion?

I guess the best answer to that would be their performance. Now I know most of you are going to get irritated if I say this but it's true; Armenian Football Died in 1979, was resurectted for a short period in 2007, and died again on September 6th 2008.

A new coach for a team with a fresh new game plan and tactics is not always easy. Jan Poulsen is not a bad coach, he just is slowly realizing that our players need to be pushed to their 125% in order to actually compete with teams in UEFA. Porterfield found out how... and let me tell you that Porterfield worked more on our players Psychological state by encouraging them since players would look up to him rather than physical. He sais "It's all in your minds".

You think FC Ararat back in the early 70's just created itself on one sweet mourning and they decided to kick other teams asses. It took hard work and patience.

Time can only tell. Be patient guys.

Everything is Possible...
post #13 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 19:52 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stecino View Post
SHAT LAV GAXAPAR A!!! Next year then!!
Hahaha, es tenc el gitei, vor du vraz hamadzaynvelu es "tuyn axchikner" kartaluc heto :smileani:

PS: [email protected] mi koxm, but our chances to beat Estonia are highier, then Belgium away, if there'll be a glad moment/memory, it can be after this game.
post #14 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 21:01
International

Teams: Armenian NT, FC Ararat, Liverpool, Toronto FC
i think too many people are taking things out too harsh on poulsen. dont forget we sucked like absolute shit for a good 10 months under porterfield before he finally figured us out.
post #15 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 21:01
Star Player

Quote:
Hahaha, es tenc el gitei, vor du vraz hamadzaynvelu es "tuyn axchikner" kartaluc heto :smileani:

PS: [email protected] mi koxm, but our chances to beat Estonia are highier, then Belgium away, if there'll be a glad moment/memory, it can be after this game.
April 1 next year, its a wednesday, ill go unless i have some crazy exams or something that week and if you guys go as well.
post #16 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 21:03
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markiko View Post
i think too many people are taking things out too harsh on poulsen. dont forget we sucked like absolute shit for a good 10 months under porterfield before he finally figured us out.
you're right, and were judging him based on performances against the best team in the world right now and one of the best in europe as well. Thats why i want to see what happens in october against belgium and bosnia before i make a judgement on him.
post #17 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 21:12
Yedigaryan for Pres.
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Armenia NT, France NT, Inter Milan, and LA Kings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haykish View Post
djorkaeff bogho

Don't take it like that, tsavd tanem.

Who decides if a nation is a "footballing nation" or not in your opinion?

I guess the best answer to that would be their performance. Now I know most of you are going to get irritated if I say this but it's true; Armenian Football Died in 1979, was resurectted for a short period in 2007, and died again on September 6th 2008.

A new coach for a team with a fresh new game plan and tactics is not always easy. Jan Poulsen is not a bad coach, he just is slowly realizing that our players need to be pushed to their 125% in order to actually compete with teams in UEFA. Porterfield found out how... and let me tell you that Porterfield worked more on our players Psychological state by encouraging them since players would look up to him rather than physical. He sais "It's all in your minds".

You think FC Ararat back in the early 70's just created itself on one sweet mourning and they decided to kick other teams asses. It took hard work and patience.

Time can only tell. Be patient guys.
I agree.

I think the team is better off with US being the coaches than anyoen else :P
post #18 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 21:49
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCArarat View Post
you're right, and were judging him based on performances against the best team in the world right now and one of the best in europe as well. Thats why i want to see what happens in october against belgium and bosnia before i make a judgement on him.
And then, when they loose? Get rid of Poulsen, wait another 10 month? And then same shit repeats itself? :thmbdown::thmbdown::thmbdown:

Coaches definitely do have affect on teams, but if our teams more or less stable game is dependent on coaches coming and going, we will never get any results. EVER!!!

Hayeri dem xax chka!!!
post #19 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 22:44
Baron Dants

Guys, (especially Djorkaeff Bogho) we all really need to calm down.
When the FFA fires a coach, we complain that they don't get enough time to prove themselves, and when the team loses, we want to fire the coach.

We're talking about developing the youth, and Poulsen has ample experience doing that. What were we expecting by now? 2 victories? Let's just settle down, and not wait until Estonia to find some cute girls..lol
post #20 of 174 (permalink) Old September 12th, 2008, 23:05
International

According to virtual tourist, in Tallin it's always very sexy times. Armenian invasion of Tallin next April. Hurraaahhh

Hayeri dem xax chka!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in