An interview with Levon Pachajyan:
Same, but a bit shorter in English (My fast translation):
As we know the 24 yeras old Armenian NT player Levon Pachajyan moved to GAIS team, which play in Allsvenskan. Levon came back from Sweden to Yerevan for 3 days and our reporter met Leo:
- You signed the contract with GAIS directly or after some testgames, how long is your contract?
- I signed the contract directly, the contract time is 4 yeras.
- If you compare the situation between FC Pyunik and GAIS, where is better?
- I belive the situation around players is better in GAIS then in Pyunik, plus GAIS has a better stadium.
- What about your family, will they join you?
-That's why I came back, 23th January I will go back to Sweden, the team stuff found an apartment for me and my family (wife & kid).
-If you compare FC Pyunik with GAIS, which team is the stronger one, in your opinion?
- In my opinion Pyunik is stronger, but GAIS has very old history, good supporters and plans for the future. At this moment we have a new coach.
- In the new season, what are the plans for your new team in Allsvenskan?
- We'll start to prepare from the next week, as I mentioned before GAIS have a good stadium, the new coach want to change the way team played in last year, we have some good players in the team and the management stuff want to see us in the top 5 of Allsvenskan.
- It's obvious that GAIS isn't your top dream-team and the last destination...
- We can say it in this way, GAIS is a good team to start with, but in the near future you'll see me in a better team, but that depend on me, of how I show my skills in the team, plus my agent's work.
- How come that both you and Robert (Arzu) Arzumanyan moved to Scandinavian teams?
- Well, both of us have same agent, it's true that both of us had other invitations and possibility, but at this moment I'm happy the way it ended, for now.
- Will you come to play for the National Team in Malta from 2 - 6 February?
- Of course I'll, my new team got my invitation for the NT, plus the team stuff promised me that they'll never prevent me to play in my NT.
- Thank you Levon and good luck in Sweden.