Xtratime Community banner

Levon Pachajyan

16K views 198 replies 31 participants last post by  Muradyan 
G
#1 ·
Armenia star Pachajyan off to Sweden
Monday 21 January 2008

GAIS Göteborg have signed Armenian Player of the Year Levon Pachajyan from FC Pyunik on a four-year contract. The 24-year-old midfielder scored ten times in 23 appearances as Pyunik secured a seventh straight league title in November and was ever-present for Armenia in 2007.

Pyunik departures
He becomes the fourth key player to leave Pyunik during the transfer window following the departures of Agvan Mkrtchyan, Aleksandr Tadevosyan and Robert Arzumanyan, joining a GAIS side sitting fourth from bottom in the Swedish Allsvenskan. Pachajyan arrived at Pyunik in 2003 and won the Armenian championship in each of his five seasons with the club. He admitted in December, however, that it was time to test himself abroad and after impressing on trial with GAIS he took the plunge.

Overseas dream
"Every Armenian player dreams of playing for a top European club and playing in a major league," said Pachajyan, who has been capped 18 times. "It is exactly the same for me. It is a massive honour to play for a big European club, but it is hard to earn a move to one. First you have to establish yourself in one of the more modest leagues."

©uefa.com 1998-2008. All rights reserved.

See less See more
#5 ·
niceeee ............one of the best players in the game that realy impressed me ...
Armenia's best player 2007 ,the best attacking midfielder in Armenia is off to Europe which he deserves ...:thumbsup:
I would like to know how much he got sold for and his contract for 4 years!!!!

#7 ·
ԼԱՎԱԳՈւՅՆ ՖՈՒՏԲՈԼԻՍՏԸ ԿՄԵԿՆԻ ՇՎԵԴԻԱ
22 Հունվարի, 2008

2007թ. Հայաստանի լավագույն ֆուտբոլիստ Լեւոն Պաչաջյանը օրերս գտնվում էր Շվեդիայում, որտեղ բանակցություններ էր վարում տեղի ԳԱԻՍ ակումբի հետ: Վերադառնալով Հայաստան` Պաչաջյանը ՚Ա1+ՙ-ին հայտնեց, որ 4 տարվա պայմանագիր է կնքել շվեդական ակումբի հետ եւ շաբաթվա վերջին արդեն կմեկնի Շվեդիա:

ԳԱԻՍ-ը Շվեդիայի հնագույն ակումբներից մեկն է եւ հիմնադրվել է 1894թ.: Գյոթեբորգ քաղաքի այս թիմը վերջին անգամ լուրջ հաջողության հասել է 1987թ.` տիրանալով Շվեդիայի գավաթին: Ներկայումս այս թիմում ընդգրկված են միանգամից 10 լեգեոներներ, որոնց թվում նաեւ Լեւոն Պաչաջյանը: Տաղանդավոր կիսապաշտպանը ընդգծեց, որ ԳԱԻՍ-ը կարող է ցատկահարթակ հանդիսանալ ավելի բարձրակարգ ակումբում հայտնվելու համար. ՚Ամեն ինչ ինձանից է կախված: Կարծում եմ, այնտեղ հնարավորությունները ավելի մեծ են` ճանաչված ակումբների ուշադրությունը գրավելու համար: Հայաստանի առաջնությունում շատերը աննկատ են մնում, իսկ Շվեդիայում ոչՙ:

24-ամյա Պաչաջյանը ՚Փյունիկումՙ է 2003թ. եւ այս ընթացքում Հայաստանի անփոփոխ չեմպիոնի կազմում 100 հանդիպում է անցկացրել` դառնալով 27 գոլի հեղինակ: Այս թիմի կազմում նա 5 անգամ դարձել է Հայաստանի չեմպիոն, 1 անգամ գավաթակիր եւ 2 անգամ սուպերգավաթակիր: Մինչ ՚Փյունիկՙ տեղափոխվելը` Լեւոնը հանդես է եկել ՚Կոտայքՙ եւ ՚Զվարթնոցՙ ակումբներում: Հայաստանի հավաքականի մարզաշապիկը Պաչաջյանը հագել է 18 անգամ եւ շուտով պատրաստվում է մասնակցել Մալթայի մրցաշարին, որտեղ մեր թիմը 3 հանդիպում է անցկացնելու. ՚Հավանաբար ես միանգամից կժամանեմ Մալթաՙ:

Պաչաջյանը հայտնեց նաեւ, որ Շվեդիա է մեկնելու ընտանիքի հետ` կնոջ եւ աղջկա հետ:

#8 ·
Gais värvar landslagsman
Gais uppges ha värvat armeniern Levon Pachajyan. Landslagsmittfältaren ska ha skrivit på för fyra år. Men klubben lägger locket på.
- Jag kommenterar inte överhuvudtaget, säger tränaren Magnus Pehrsson till fotbollskanalen.se.
Publicerad den 22 januari 2008 11:08

Enligt Uefas hemsida har Göteborgsklubben gjort klart med om den armeniske landslagsmannen Levon Pachajyan, men klubben är förtegen. Men man dementerar inte heller.

- Nej, jag vill varken bekräfta eller dementera, säger Pehrsson.

Den 24-årige Pachajyan gjorde tio mål på 23 matcher för Pyunik i ligan och spelade också EM-kval för Armenien under 2007.

- Varje armenisk spelare drömmer om att spela för en toppklubb i Europa och i en stor europeisk liga, säger han till Uefas hemsida.
- Men först måste man etablera sig i en blygsammare liga.

Gais-tränaren själv börjar så smått komma in i sitt nya jobb och blickar framåt mot sin första säsong som allsvensk tränare. Den klassiska Göteborgsklubben har börjat uppladdningen men behöver förstärka.

- Ja, vi letar efter offensiva spelare. Men exakt i vilken position vi ska ha in spelare, det får vi väl se när vi har tränat några veckor till. Men nånstans mellan en och tre spelare till ska in, säger Pehrsson.

Den förre Sirius-tränaren och Djurgårdsspelaren tar över efter Roland Nilsson som flyttat till Malmö FF.

- Det känns bra. Det är mycket nytt för alla, men vi har haft en bra start. En väldigt ambitiös grupp.

Det är inga större skador i spelatruppen.

- Det ser bra ut. Vi har haft lite småskavanker som man har vid den här tiden men i stort så är hela gruppen med och kör.
fotbollskanalen.se

Serge gam GO SWEDEN karogheq karevor bannere tarqmanel.shnorhakaloutyun

#9 ·
A swedish tranlated it (Armfootball):

Ok here we go: (I'll just translate the things of value and cut the bullshit)

GAIS according to UEFAs homepage is said to have recurited Levon Pachajyan, but the team stays silent.

"I will not comment, says coach Magnus Pehrsson" But they also don't deny it. "We will neither confirm nor deny anything yet"

"-It's the dream of every Armenian player to play for a Europan topclub, but first you have to prove yourself on a smaller level" - Says 24 year old Pachajyan

The newly recruited GAIS-coach is just getting to know his job, the old Gothenburg have started their preseason but need to strengthen the team.

"- Yes, we are looking for offensive players. But exactly what position we don't know yet. We have to train for a few more week. But somewhere in between one and three players will join us" says coach Pehrsson.

#10 ·
An interview with Levon Pachajyan:

http://www.goalstorm.net/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=106

Same, but a bit shorter in English (My fast translation):

As we know the 24 yeras old Armenian NT player Levon Pachajyan moved to GAIS team, which play in Allsvenskan. Levon came back from Sweden to Yerevan for 3 days and our reporter met Leo:

- You signed the contract with GAIS directly or after some testgames, how long is your contract?
- I signed the contract directly, the contract time is 4 yeras.

- If you compare the situation between FC Pyunik and GAIS, where is better?
- I belive the situation around players is better in GAIS then in Pyunik, plus GAIS has a better stadium.

- What about your family, will they join you?
-That's why I came back, 23th January I will go back to Sweden, the team stuff found an apartment for me and my family (wife & kid).

-If you compare FC Pyunik with GAIS, which team is the stronger one, in your opinion?
- In my opinion Pyunik is stronger, but GAIS has very old history, good supporters and plans for the future. At this moment we have a new coach.

- In the new season, what are the plans for your new team in Allsvenskan?
- We'll start to prepare from the next week, as I mentioned before GAIS have a good stadium, the new coach want to change the way team played in last year, we have some good players in the team and the management stuff want to see us in the top 5 of Allsvenskan.

- It's obvious that GAIS isn't your top dream-team and the last destination...
- We can say it in this way, GAIS is a good team to start with, but in the near future you'll see me in a better team, but that depend on me, of how I show my skills in the team, plus my agent's work.

- How come that both you and Robert (Arzu) Arzumanyan moved to Scandinavian teams?
- Well, both of us have same agent, it's true that both of us had other invitations and possibility, but at this moment I'm happy the way it ended, for now.

- Will you come to play for the National Team in Malta from 2 - 6 February?
- Of course I'll, my new team got my invitation for the NT, plus the team stuff promised me that they'll never prevent me to play in my NT.

- Thank you Levon and good luck in Sweden.

#14 ·
Պաչաջյանը քառամյա պայմանագիր կնքեց ԳԱԻՍ-ի հետ

Ինչպես հայտնի է, 2007-ի ՀՀ լավագույն ֆուտբոլիստ, ՀՀ ազգային հավաքականի և «Փյունիկի» 24-ամյա կիսապաշտպան Լևոն Պաչաջյանը տեղափոխվել է Շվեդիայի բարձրագույն խմբի առաջնությունում հանդես եկող Գյոտեբորգի ԳԱԻՍ ակումբ: Նա Շվեդիայից 3 օրով ժամանել էր հայրենիք, և «Ֆուտբոլ 365»-ի թղթակիցը հրավիրեց նրան զրույցի:

- ԳԱԻՍ-ի հետ միանգամի՞ց պայմանագիր կնքեցիր, թե՞ փորձաշրջան անցնելուց հետո: Որքա՞ն է պայմանագրիդ ժամկետը:

- Պայմանագիրը կնքել եմ միանգամից առանց փորձաշրջան անցնելու: Պայմանագրիս ժամկետը 4 տարի է:

- «Փյունիկի» հետ համեմատած` ԳԱԻՍ-ում պայմաններն ինչպիսի՞ն են:
- «Փյունիկի» հետ համեմատած` շվեդական այս ակումբում պայմաններն անհամեմատ ավելի լավն են: Յուրաքանչյուր ֆուտբոլիստ, որ տեղափոխվում է արտասահմանյան ակումբ, ֆինանսական կողմին ևս մեծ նշանակություն է տալիս: Ասեմ նաև, որ ԳԱԻՍ-ը ունի իդեալական մարզադաշտ, և ստեղծված են մարզումների համար լավագույն պայմաններ:

- Ընտանիքի՞դ էլ ես տեղափոխվելու Շվեդիա: Նոր ակումբ հոգացե՞լ է արդյոք կենցաղային խնդիրներդ:

- Ես հիմանականում հենց դրա համար եմ ներկայումս Երևան վերադարձել: Ընտանիքիս հետ հունվարի 23-ին կմեկնեմ Շվեդիա: Իսկ այնտեղ ակումբի ղեկավարները, պայմանավորվածության համաձայն, արդեն լուծել են իմ թե բնակարանային և թե կենցաղային բոլոր հիմնախնդիրները: Հուսով եմ, որ ամեն ինչ նորմալ կընթանա:

- Ինչո՞վ էր պայմանավորված, որ թե դու, թե նախկին թիմակից Ռոբերտ Արզումանյանը գրեթե միաժամանակ նախընտրեցիք հանդես գալ սկանդինավյան ակումբներում:

- Այստեղ ոչ մի գաղնիք էլ չկա: Պարզապես, թե իմ և թե Ռոբերտի` արտասահմանյան ակումբ տեղափոխելու հարցերով զբաղվում էր նույն ֆուտբոլային գործակալը: Ճիշտ է, առաջարկներ ունեի նաև այլ երկրներից, սակայն դրանք ոչ էֆեկտիվ էին, և կարծում եմ, ի վերջո ճիշտ ընտրություն կատարեցի:

- Ներուժի առումով, եթե համեմատելու լինես «Փյունիկն» ու ԳԱԻՍ-ը, ըստ քեզ, ո՞ր թիմն է առավել բարձրակարգ:

- Իմ կարծիքով, «Փյունիկն» իր նախկին կազմով առավել ուժեղ է ԳԱԻՍ-ից: Սակայն ԳԱԻՍ-ն էլ հարուստ պատմություն և ավանդույթներ ունի: Այժմ փոխվել է թիմի գլխավոր մարզիչը, և ինձանից բացի, հրավիրել են 9 լեգեոներ (այդ թվում` 2-ը բրազիլացի):

- Նոր մրցաշրջանում ի՞նչ ծրագրեր ունի ԳԱԻՍ-ը, և ի՞նչ խնդիր է դրված թիմի առջև:

- Եկող շաբաթվանից պիտի սկսենք նախապատրաստվել նոր մրցաշրջանին: Բնակլիմայական պայմանները բարեհաճ են, իսկ ԳԱԻՍ-ի մարզաբազան և մարզադաշտը, ինչպես արդեն նշեցի, իդեալական են: Նախորդ մրցաշրջանի համեմատ` թիմում զգալի փոփոխություններ են կատարվել: Նոր մրցաշրջանում հրավիրված նոր մարզիչը ձգտում է փոխել նաև թիմի խաղաոճը` նախկին պաշտպանողականից անցնել հարձակողական ֆուտբոլի: Ակումբի ղեկավարության կողմից թիմի առջև խնդիր է դրված տեղ զբաղեցնել առաջին եռյակում:

- Հասկանալի է, որ ԳԱԻՍ-ը քո երազած թիմը չէ...

- Անշուշտ, ԳԱԻՍ-ը իմ հնարավորությունների սահմանը չէ, և հետագայում անպայման ձգտելու եմ առավել բարձրակարգ թիմ տեղափոխվել: Առաջին հերթին կցանկանայի համալրել Շվեդիայի բազմակի չեմպիոն, Գյոտեբորգի համանուն թիմի կազմը (ի դեպ, ԳԱԻՍ-ը Գհոտեբորգ քաղաքի 2-րդ թիմն է), իսկ այնուհետև առավել բարձրակարգ թիմ տեղափոխվել: Դա, իհարկե, կախված է ֆուտբոլային գործակալների լավ աշխատանքից: Իսկ մինչ այդ դեռ հարկավոր է ամրապնդվել ԳԱԻՍ-ի հիմնական կազմում, և ջանալ լավագույն կողմերով դրսևորվել:

- ՀՀ ազգային հավաքականի կազմում կմասնակցե՞ս փետրվարի 2-6-ը Մալթայում կայանալիք միջազգային մրցաշարին:

- Հրավեր ունեմ և անպայման հանդես կգամ Մալթայի միջազգային մրցաշարում: Նախապես պայմանավորվածություն ունեմ ԳԱԻՍ-ի ղեկավարության հետ, և նրանք ինձ խոստացել են, որ երբեք չեն խոչընդոտի հավաքականի հանդիպումներին իմ մասնակցությանը:

Տեքստը` «Ֆուտբոլ 365

#15 ·
National team player clear

End has gais.se confirmed that Levon Pachajyan is lucid.

The Armenian national team player Levon Pachajyan is lucid for Gais. 24påringen have been clear since a couple of days but now confirm gais.se that he is lucid.

Facts
Names: Levon Pachajyan
Born: 20 September 1983 in Yervan, Armenia
Length/Is yielded: 171 cm and 72 kgs
Position: Midtbanespillerer
Kontrakter: Have written on a contract that stretches to 2012.
Notes: Have madely 19 A international matches for Armenia and he became chosen to Armenia's best players 2007

Magnus Sköldmark, club boss in Gais the latest the new acquisition describes here:
- An interesting player type with international qualifications via national team game for Armenia. He sharpens for the squad further on the other side the seristart.
Magnus Pehrsson about Levon Pachajyan:
- He is a real class player. He is quick, goal-dangerously two-waily, edge player. Especially he is very capable offensive but also takes great responsibility on the defensive.
Levon can also play on both the edges.

In spite of that he is travelled far yesterday would he be along on the training. There he showed immediately that there there is a class player whom Gais has the job. if he Can achieve it he did yesterday when he was what tired of travellingly, he must then not later do. Problems with the climate doesn't teach he either ha.. He was probably the only one one as if thought it had a crush on the Friday training. clearly, one puts from a country as may have -40 degrees in winter so maybe Friday's weather can be described as hot.

Levon stayed under 2007 forward-tuned as Armenia's best football columns after a very good season for the masters FC Pyunik and the national team. It was club presidents, coaches, judges and media- that voted in it of the football organisation the vote organized.

in 2007 he did 10 goals at 24 matches in the series. Levon was along for instance when the national team beat Kazakstan and Poland before them was playing undecidedly against Portugal and Serbia in the agony to EM 2008 (No goals, two yellow cards).

Magnus Sköldmark says that he isn't able to be with next son when Gais plays his first training match against Bröndby. Levon is on national team tasks.
Welcome Levon!!
www.gais.se

#17 · (Edited)
From www.GAIS.se a fast translation:

Levon Pachajyan signed with GAIS

Levon Pachajyan, 24 years old, born 20 of September 1983 in Yerevan which is in Armenia. He's coming from FC Pyunik (100 games, 37 goals) and is Armenian NT player. He made his debut in Armenian NT in 2004 and since then played 19 NT games, plus 12 games for U21 (1 goal). Pachajyan signed a 4 years contract and will be GAIS player until 2012.
Levon is 171 cm tall and before also played for FC Kotayk (2001) and Zvartnots (2002).

Magnus Sköldmark, team boss in GAIS describe the new acquisition:
- An interesting player type with international qualifications via national team games for Armenia. He'll bring sharpens in the squad further before Allsvenskan's start.

Magnus Persson, the head coach of GAIS:
- He is a real class player. He is quick, goal-dangerous, two-waily, winger player. Especially he is very capable offensive but also takes great responsibility on the defensive.
Levon can also play on the both wings. During the last year he scored many goals and did many assists as well. The only disadvantage which I can see so far is that his (171 cm), but as a winger it really dons't matter that much.

Magnus studyed Levon very carefuly in 7 NT games (video) which Levon played. Both the Armenian NT and Levon impressed the choach. During this year 5-6 NT players been taken abroad, in other words Armenian has a good NT, bytheway the beat Poland, the gruopleader during Euro-qualification.

When we hear about Armenia, then many of us Swedish think that we'r ahead of when it comes to many-many things, but that's wrong. Armenia is country which is far ahead when it comes to many things. Levon is just a good example of that, he's 24 yeras old, he graduated the univercity studies, he speak good English, which is very important in the social life.

In spite of that he travelled very far yesterday, but he wanted to be on the team's training. There he showed immediately that he is a class player whom Gais signed. If he can achieve things which he did yesterday when he was tired after a long jurney, think what he can do when he's fresh. Problems with the climate doesn't touch him. He was probably the only one who thought it was hot during windy-rainy Friday training. Of course, when you come from a country where you may have -40 degrees in winter so maybe Friday's weather can be described as hot.

Levon during 2007 has been voted as as Armenia's best football player of that year after a very good season for the master team FC Pyunik and the national team. It was club presidents, coaches, judges and media- that voted for him.

in 2007 he scored 10 goals in 24 matches in the Armenian Premier League. Levon was along with other key players when the national team of Armenia beat Kazakstan and Poland before them tied against Portugal and Serbia in the Euro-qualification games 2008 (No goals, two yellow cards).

Magnus Sköldmark also inform us that Markus Halsti, Eyjólfur Hédinsson and Levon Pachajyan will not be able to play vs Bröndby next Sunday, due to they'r call up for their national team tasks.

Born: 830920
Length: 171 cm
Weight: 72 kg
Started his career in: FC Kotayk Abovian
Idol: Roberto Carlos

Welcome Levon!!

www.gais.se

#20 · (Edited)
Haykish said:
lol

ARMENIAN ULTRAS, can you translate some of the swedish comments I found in a GAIS-fans website.

I think they are saying stuff like, System of A Down, and now Levon!

Loool... i'm just curious

http://www.svenskafans.com/fotboll/gais/forum.asp
There isn't that much information there worth to translate, GAIS fans are just curious and excite to see Levon in action, some said that Levon & SAOD rock, other said that it was interesting to see Levon and SAOD in the same sentence and stuff like that...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.