Transfer News & Rumours - Xtratime Community
 21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2008, 13:31 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Teams: ARMENIAN NT/ S.S. LAZIO / SWEDISH NT
Transfer News & Rumours

We can talk about transfer news and rumours in this thread.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2008, 13:42 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Firts news in this thread comes from Danmark's Brøndby team:

http://90min.dk/a-bjerregaard-vi-ser...-fodboldkampe/

I'll translate it to english in concise:

Anders Bjerregaard from Brøndby were both in Portugal and Yerevan to see Robert Arzumanyan, Ararat Arakelyan and Aleksandr Tadevosyan playing for Armenian NT. Andraes says to 90minutter.dk that he liked most Robert, but even so, they'r also interested in Arakelyan and Tadevosyan.

The rest is general information about Arzu, Arakelyan and Aleksandr, their teams, who scored for us during EURO 2008 Qualification and how we played in some games.

Two photos of Arzu from that web site:

1) Arzu in Portugal game

2) Arzu & FC Pyunik
post #3 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2008, 15:53
Baron Dants

Wow, finally something from a foreign source..lol.
I'd be very pleasantly surprised if Tadevosyan also manages to move to a decent club. If anything, the mere fact that Brondby would be interested in him tells me that he can do much better than Belarus or Kazakhstan.
In any event, I'm very glad that this whole thing will be over in a little over than 2 weeks. It's nerve-racking.

Good idea for a thread, btw.

post #4 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2008, 16:16
International

Teams: Armenian NT, FC Ararat, Liverpool, Toronto FC
so Tadevosyan isn't for sure in Belarus yet? I hope he makes it to that club also. I have a huge feeling this is going to be Arzumanyan's new club within the next 3 weeks.
post #5 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2008, 17:31 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Samvel Melkonyan is now in Kilikia (Antalya in nowday Turkey) with sc Freiburg, he'll saty there untill 16 of Januray, if everything will be good then Freiburg is ready to sign S. Melkonyan.

Most likely Ararat Arakelyan also will go abroad to play for a week or so with another German team.

Leov Pachajyan said no to a German team, they wanted that he'll saty with them first and only then if everything is good sign him, at the same time GAIS (Sweden) are ready to sign Levon without any pordznakan stugum & parapunk.

Khimki (Russia) want to sign Sarkis Hovsepyan for a year, Sako took some time to think about Khimki's offer...
post #6 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2008, 17:55
Rising Star

Teams: Armenian NT, FC Lori Vanadzor, Feyenoord, RKC
Samvel Melkonyan | von BV | 11.01.2008 | 1 Beitrag

Der SC Freiburg testet im noch bis zum 16. Januar dauernden Trainingslager in Antalya (Türkei) den armenischen Nationalspieler Samvel Melkonyan. Der 23 Jahre alte 17-malige Auswahlspieler steht beim Tabellenzweiten der armenischen Liga, Banants Erewan, unter Vertrag.

Der Armenier trat im März 2006 schon einmal in Deutschland in Erscheinung. Damals trat sein Nationalteam gegen die deutsche U21-Nationalelf an. Dabei bereitete er die zwischenzeitliche 1:0-Führung der Armenier mit einer Flanke vor. Am Ende gewannen die deutschen Junioren jedoch mit 3:1.

Melkonyan ist bereits der dritte Spieler, der bei den Freiburgern ein Probetraining absolviert. Zuvor hatten die Breisgauer den ehemaligen tschechischen Nationalspieler Tomás Jun (24) sowie den ghanaischen Torschützenkönig Emmanuel Clottey (20) unter die Lupe genommen. Beide konnten den Freiburger Trainer Robin Dutt jedoch nicht restlos uberzeugen und wurden daher nicht unter Vertrag genommen.

Quelle: kicker.de

Freiburgi forumi vra kta. Asumen vor [email protected] minchev amsi [email protected] porzakan parapmunkia.
post #7 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2008, 18:55
International

freiburg is a dangerous move. they are only two goals out of the promotion spot but if they dont make it i dont want him to play in the 2. bundesliga for a year.

smart move by pachajyan to sign instead with a decent league without any trials.

kinda suprised about hovsepyan...no other comment.
post #8 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2008, 19:10
World Class Player

Teams: Armenia NT, FC Pyunik, Barca, Arsenal
babelfish translation of the above article

Samvel Melkonyan | of BV | 11.01.2008 | 1 contribution The sports club Freiburg still tests the Armenian national player Samvel Melkonyan in by 16 January the lasting training camp in Antalya (Turkey). The 23 years old 17-malige selection player stands for the Armenian league, with table second Banants Erewan, under contract. The Armenian stepped in March 2006 already once into Germany into feature. At that time its national team began against the German U21-Nationalelf. It prepared the intermediate 1:0-Fuehrung of the Armenians with a flank. At the end the German juniors won however with 3:1. Melkonyan is already the third player, who completes a sample training with the Freiburgern. Before the Breisgauer had taken the former Czech national player Tomás June (24) as well as the Ghanaian goal scorer king Emmanuel Clottey (20) under the magnifying glass. Both could uberzeugen the Freiburger coach Robin Dutt however not completely and therefore not under contract were taken. Source: kicker.de Freiburgi forumi vra KTAS. Asumen before Melkonyan @ minchev amsi [email protected] porzakan parapmunkia.

KICH ENK BYTS HAYENK

RIP IAN PORTERFIELD YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED
post #9 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2008, 20:26
Rising Star

Teams: Ararat (Yerevan)
I am glad that finally actual transfer has been born. Smart move for Pachaigyan to seal long term, 5 years, contract.

"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S. Patton Jr.
(1885-1945)
post #10 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2008, 20:47
Premier Player

Teams: Armenia NT
you see how its turned to Freiburg now :rollani: i guess that seems more realistic. at least we are more likely to see him in the starting lineup, or maybe not also funny how Freiburg has 2 turks and a georgian on their team as well.
post #11 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2008, 21:14
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevork269
you see how its turned to Freiburg now :rollani: i guess that seems more realistic. at least we are more likely to see him in the starting lineup, or maybe not also funny how Freiburg has 2 turks and a georgian on their team as well.
and GAIK has son of the former neftchi player and azeri NT coach Ponomarev

"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

(1885-1945)
post #12 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2008, 21:21
Premier Player

Freiburg? what happened to Eintracht, Mainz, Wulfsburg, I think I saw a Werder in there somewhere (or was that for Arakelyan??) , Lazio, Reggina, Hertha Berlin, Celtic. Wow, I wonder what we'll se tomorrow. Frankly, this is cracking me up already. As you can see, Banants Official Website gives us a detailed explanation of this situation with a complete Internal Server Error Message. Way to go Israelyan. Can't even afford a website. http://www.fcbanants.com/

Has Pachajyan already signed that contract?? Are we positive about this one???? Last time Pyunik's website was updated back in 1992.
post #13 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2008, 21:40
International

So Pachajyans contract with GAIS Göteborg is finalized? 5 years?

Last edited by Markiko; January 11th, 2008 at 21:47.
post #14 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2008, 22:14 Thread Starter
World Class Player

If Levon sign with GAIS and Arzu with Bröndby, then we can see them playing against each other:

FRIENDLY GAME:

3rd February 2008, 15.00 local time

GAIS vs Bröndby
http://www.gais.se/

BTW GAIS is building a new stadium...
----------------------------------------------

YouTube for GAIS:

Here you can see the GAIS suporters, games, etc

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

---------------------------------------------------

YouTube for Brøndby

post #15 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2008, 22:29
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMENIAN ULTRAS
If Levon sign with GAIS and Arzu with Bröndby, then we can see them playing against each other:

FRIENDLY GAME:

3rd February 2008, 15.00 local time

GAIS vs Bröndby
http://www.gais.se/

BTW GAIS is building a new stadium...
----------------------------------------------

YouTube for GAIS:

Here you can see the GAIS suporters, games, etc

---------------------------------------------------

YouTube for Brøndby

no no bro, they'll probably be at the malta tournament no?
post #16 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 12th, 2008, 03:43
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen
Freiburg? what happened to Eintracht, Mainz, Wulfsburg, I think I saw a Werder in there somewhere (or was that for Arakelyan??) , Lazio, Reggina, Hertha Berlin, Celtic. Wow, I wonder what we'll se tomorrow. Frankly, this is cracking me up already. As you can see, Banants Official Website gives us a detailed explanation of this situation with a complete Internal Server Error Message. Way to go Israelyan. Can't even afford a website. http://www.fcbanants.com/

Has Pachajyan already signed that contract?? Are we positive about this one???? Last time Pyunik's website was updated back in 1992.
Karen,

For a long time I was trying to be a voice of reason, but I gave up. I lowered my threshold, and now accepted this rumor because it looks like more believable than others. If you ask me can I give you an official confirmation I can't. But, it came from someone, who claims to be Pachadgyan's friend. According to him he had two options. First, go to Bundesliga for a trial, and offer from GAIS for 5 year contract without trial and he have chosen to play on a safe side and made a deal.

(1885-1945)
post #17 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 12th, 2008, 07:23
Premier Player

Teams: Armenian NT, AFC Ajax Amsterdam, Impact
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markiko
So Pachajyans contract with GAIS Göteborg is finalized? 5 years?
Wow... If they put Levon Pachajyan in the starting line-up, did you guys know he will have to play with his FW team mate Azerbaijani Anatoli Ponomarev?

Guess what discussion they will have together in the locker-room.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAIS

Everything is Possible...
post #18 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 12th, 2008, 07:37
International

Teams: Juventus, Forza Azzuri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haykish
Wow... If they put Levon Pachajyan in the starting line-up, did you guys know he will have to play with his FW team mate Azerbaijani Anatoli Ponomarev?

Ay dzer tsave tanem, Anatoli Ponomarev xaxola, inch azeri?? Hayerenov asats vortex hats entex kats. Inke enkan a azerbaidjanin motik inchkan xoze turnikin. Lavel yola ketan, mi shish araxi tsave tanem

Hayeri dem xax chka!!!
post #19 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 12th, 2008, 07:41
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haykish

Guys i hope you know Wikipedia doesnt update football club rosters too often. Ponomarev has been out of that club since the summer. In fact I think he's in a third division Swedish club, Östers IF.

heres where i found this fact

https://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpo...0&postcount=63

Last edited by Markiko; January 12th, 2008 at 07:57.
post #20 of 1314 (permalink) Old January 12th, 2008, 12:04
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markiko
Guys i hope you know Wikipedia doesnt update football club rosters too often. Ponomarev has been out of that club since the summer. In fact I think he's in a third division Swedish club, Östers IF.

heres where i found this fact

https://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpo...0&postcount=63
Aper Panomarev is back in GAIS, from 1-january 2008.
Bajts ete Levone haytnvi GAISum urem kdarna teami amena lav xaghatsoghe:smileani:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in