Xtratime Community banner

Transfer News & Rumours

86K views 1K replies 70 participants last post by  Hamlet 
#1 ·
We can talk about transfer news and rumours in this thread.

#108 ·
ARMENIAN ULTRAS said:
Aper Levon is not striker, he's right-wing-midfielder, so far we can only dream about having even a "normal" forward-striker in our NT...
Ooops my bad, guess I was too excited at the time.. Melkonyan is a striker though right? But he isn't that good in my opinion. I personlly don't think he can go to Germany if Levon didn't, I hope i'm wrong though.

#116 ·
Baron Dants said:
Seems to me that his transfer has been finalized. How else would we know his value?
you could be right. ive heard (read) that before the cis tournament started that his contract was already complete and he'd head to the club after the tournament finished or after banants gets eliminated. the only questions now are, is it true? and which club?

i also dont wanna start any kind of fantasy thing, but i keep reading arakelyan and werder bremen in the same sentence. does anyone know if that is anything actually official or just people's dreams?

#117 · (Edited)
Yerevan United said:
Ooops my bad, guess I was too excited at the time.. Melkonyan is a striker though right? But he isn't that good in my opinion. I personlly don't think he can go to Germany if Levon didn't, I hope i'm wrong though.
No aper, not even Melkonyan is a striker, his original position is the right-wing in the midfield, it was Ian's idea to use him as a striker for the firts half due to some tactical reasons & that Pachajyan is a bit faster then Melkonyan in same position.
As a midfielder Melkonyan is good.

-------------------------------------------------------

I also heared about Melkonyan and Arakelyan going to Germany, but can't say so far that if it's 100%...
Some even say that Melkonyan already signed the contract, but lets waite and see...

----------------------------------------------------------

according to the President of fc Pyunik Karen Horoutyunyan Robert Arzumanyan signed the contract wirh an option 1+2 .So the first year Arzumanyan is to play on lease and in the case of Randers' managers are satisfied with his play they could conclude the final contract with him.

G
#118 ·
So according to the latest UEFA article (that I posted in the Premier League thread), Melkonyan and Arakelyan have already left Banants, though there is no mention of where they went..

Would be nice if that gets announced tomorrow too.

#122 ·
Baron Dants said:
looooooooooooooooooollll

I won't even begin to get my hopes up to Werder Bremen.......but wouldn't that be something..
No. It wouldn't be good because there will be more chances that he will end up like Manu playing in Young Werder, injury pron and useless for NT. Better if he ends up in the team were getting to the starting line up wouldn't be such a tremendous hardle.

#123 ·
Firefly said:
No. It wouldn't be good because there will be more chances that he will end up like Manu playing in Young Werder, injury pron and useless for NT. Better if he ends up in the team were getting to the starting line up wouldn't be such a tremendous hardle.
Melkonyan is built completely different then Edo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.