After the season - your opinions - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 10:45 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Cementarnica 55 Skopje
After the season - your opinions

The season is over - Pyunik claimed Armenian championship once again, the NT got 1 draw and 3 loses in ECQ 2008, MIKA Ashtarak won the Cup and reserve team of Pyunik won 1st league, Lenaryin-Artsakh is promoted.
The last unknown thing is who will play in premier league - today match Ulysses vs. Dinamo

This is thread for your opinions and analysis

Cementarnica in Vtora Liga 2009/2010
Cementarnica - Miravci 2:0 (Kostadinovski 40'-pen. Naumcevski 43')
Belasica - Cementarnica 1:2 (Markov 24' - Donev 9'-og Trajkovski 47')
Cementarnica - 11 Oktomvri 2:1 (Jakovlevski 15' 77' - Kostadinovski 26'-og)
Cementarnica - Belasica 4:1 (Braga 23' 38' Ristovski 43' Kostadinovski 63' - Jurcevski 88')
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 11:14
Rising Star

Teams: French and Armenian NT,Asoav,fc Ararat,Pyunik
THe second part of teh season have been dominated by Ararat.
They can make some surprises next year.

Ararat Yerevan will never die
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2006, 12:45
Rising Star

Teams: marseille and armenia
15e championnat arménien de football
Aram Hagopian (« Panants » Erévan), meilleur buteur avec 25 réalisations

En inscrivant quatre buts face à « Oulis » Erévan, lors de la dernière journée du championnat, Aram Hagopian, le canonnier de « Panants » Erévan s’emparait du titre de « Meilleur buteur du 15e championnat arménien » avec 25 réalisations. Une belle récompense pour « Panants » Erévan dont l’un des joueurs, Ara Hagopian détient depuis 2003 le record des buts inscrits en une saison de championnat avec 45 buts. Aram Hagopian a devancé lors de la 28e et ultime journée de la saison, Nechan Erzeroumian (« Ararat » Erévan) crédité de 22 buts. Arsen Avedissian (« Piunig » Erévan) et Arthur Kotcharian (« Gantsassar » Ghapan) se partageant avec 15 buts inscrits, la troisième place du classement. Armen Chahgueldian (« Mika » Achdarak), « le Cantonna arménien » -comme l’avait surnommé notre collègue Aharon Boyadjian-, est cinquième avec 14 buts.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old November 19th, 2006, 09:17
Forza Nerazzuri !!!
Premier Player

Teams: F.C. INTER, Armenia NT
ES seaeson ARARAT lav xagghac myus tari ete es zevov sharunaki shat lav klini baci et mnacacn el vochinch de pyunik masin chasenq arde haysatbni mshatakann championi kochumn e vastakel ete lav chxagha chi karogh hing tari kam yndanrapes champion darna che es tari yndanhun [email protected] barzracer er bayc lav e myus tari huysov enq aveli lav xagher tenanq amen inch lav e rbayc es verjum vor xosor hashiv eghav eti lav cehr ughaki mec hashivner arden apachuchumen arajnutyan [email protected]
bayc lav klini
mi mtaceq

I"LL hope the 2007-2008 will be the best years in armenian history

F.C. INTERNAZIONALE

1.Handanovic 2.Jonathan 4.Zanetti 5.Juan 6.Andreolli 7.Belfodil 8.Palacio 9.Icardi 10.Kovacic 11.Alvarez 12.Castelazzi 13.Guarin 14.Campagnaro 16.Mudingayi 17.Kuzmanovic 18.Wallace 19.Cambiaso 20.Obi 21.Taider 22.Milito
23.Ranocchia 25.Samuel 26.Chivu 30.Carizo 31.Pereira 35.Rolando 37.Schelotto 47.Capello 55.Nagatomo 77.Mariga 90.Olsen

GO ARMENIA
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old November 19th, 2006, 17:49
International

Teams: Armenian NT, FC Ararat, Liverpool, Toronto FC
Well, it's quite obvious that it has had its ups and downs, mostly downs. First of all the way Pyunik backed away from the Neftchi match in January was dissapointing. Second, the fall of Yerevan United. We were all anticipating great matches between Pyunik VS. YU, and Ararat VS. YU. The Euro cups for us were a huge dissapointment. The financial troubles of all the teams except the top four. The ups were the great attendance Gandzasar was receiving early in the year (not sure if they still kept those numbers later on). Also, the way Ararat was hammering everyone in the games near the end was incredible after signing the Ezrumyan bros, and also how they want to get new players was encouraging to hear. And now we know YU will be back soon (even though its not the Premier League), and we know that they are serious about Armenian football's future. Also MIKA's new stadium will be a nice addition, hopefully it won't be empty all the time, and donno if it has enough seats for UEFA games, hopefully it does. Anyways, 2007 promises to be a better year I would think. After all, the only direction to go for us is up.:rollani:
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old November 19th, 2006, 18:23
Star Player

Teams: Armenian NT, Ararat, Lori
I dont understand what everyone finds so good about Ararat filling up half its squad with Serbians. Why doesnt everyone look at whos leading the table and how they are doing. The entire Pyunik squad is Armenian. I dont want any foreigners in our league. That will get out of hand and we are going to end up like azerbaijan. forget about it. We need to give young Armenians a chance, get everyone else out, let them go to their country, especially the georgians and ukrainians.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old November 19th, 2006, 21:22
Star Player

Teams: Armenia NT - Liverpool & LA Kings
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCArarat
I dont understand what everyone finds so good about Ararat filling up half its squad with Serbians. Why doesnt everyone look at whos leading the table and how they are doing. The entire Pyunik squad is Armenian. I dont want any foreigners in our league. That will get out of hand and we are going to end up like azerbaijan. forget about it. We need to give young Armenians a chance, get everyone else out, let them go to their country, especially the georgians and ukrainians.
I agree somewhat with you bro. But as long as we don't start to naturalize our foreigners to get them into our NT like our neighbors, I think a couple of foreigners to a team will do good for the league.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old November 19th, 2006, 22:16
Rising Star

Teams: French and Armenian NT,Asoav,fc Ararat,Pyunik
Personally it's a god thing to have foreigner in our league.
If some players have a good potential for our national team(like Bete and Lombe) we must call them.

Ararat Yerevan will never die
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old November 19th, 2006, 23:33
Star Player

Teams: Armenian NT, Ararat, Lori
There should be a limit of foreigners for clubs. I think 2 per team is a good limit. Or you can flood the teams with all the garbage brazilians you want and you will not develop your own youngsters, and then you will be forced to put foreigners on your nt because you wont have any good Armenians because noone gave them a damn chance to play. look at azerbaijan nt, they are garbage, and what is their league? mediocre at the best, even with all that oil money and all those "good" foreigners they brought in, the most they can do is beat the reserves of russian and ukrainian teams and kaunas from lithuania. You can follow that example or you can look at Georgia. Theyre league is not that good but all their top teams are made up almost exclusively georgians. There may be one or two foreigners sprinkled here and there but that is it. That is why their nt isnt garbage now.

And look how much good bete and lombe did for our nt now. Which one of them is playing now? neither, they dont give a damn about Armenia. they never will and its a shame to have non Armenians on Nt. you are just saying that in your entire nation there are not 11 players good enough to represent your nation. that is the most embarrasing thing in the world, i am glad we once again have an all Armenian NT and i hope it stays that way, and i hope our league gets all these garbage foreigners out as well.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2006, 00:34
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Ararat
Nice thread P-C.

In my opinion this season was a move towards the better. It might have not been a drastic change, but the level of competiiton is slowely getting higher.
Once again Pyunik provails as the best team, with Bananc and Mika close by. The surprise this year was Ararat's performance. Hope to see more from this team. And who knows, maybe in the near future we'll see this name at the top of the standings.

I don't mind having foreigners playing in the clubs, as long as they don't interfere with our youth development. One or two non-Armenians on the NT is ok i guess now a days, but more than that is a 'no-no' from me.

Dako on UEFA's decision to cancel the Armenia vs Azerbaijan matches. :dielaugh:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dako
It's not over yet, the FFA are going to pursue this legally.

However, if the decision stands, we're the victims; whether we play Azerbaijan or not, they still get no points and we lose ours.

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2006, 18:11
Star Player

Teams: Armenia NT - Liverpool & LA Kings
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCArarat
you are just saying that in your entire nation there are not 11 players good enough to represent your nation. that is the most embarrasing thing in the world, i am glad we once again have an all Armenian NT and i hope it stays that way
100% agree with you, that's what I always say.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in