STSL Week 6: Trabzonspor - Ankaragucu - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2011, 15:38 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
STSL Week 6: Trabzonspor - Ankaragucu

Friday game today, as we play CSKA on Tuesday. Ankaragucu have started off at the bottom of the table (4 losses, 1 draw), but they've had a week to work on things so hopefully we don't take anything for granted.

I'm not entirely sure who's available and whose not, so I'll read up on that right now, but it should be interesting to see if Burak and keep up his form. Already 7 goals, wow..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2011, 18:54 Thread Starter
Star Player

1-1 HT

Brozek goal after very nice buildup by Burak and Adrian. I hope this will boost his confidence

We've been creating numerous opportunities, hopefully we pull ahead in the second half..
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2011, 20:09 Thread Starter
Star Player

3-2 FT

Burak saves the day again I must say, I was this guy's biggest critic over a year ago, but he's really making me eat crow right now... However, I really think he's made strides as a player since then. He goes after everything, doesn't lose the ball as much, and seems to genuinely care about the team. And now he's scoring from free-kicks? wtf?? Ankaragucu did a decent job keeping him in check, keeping their back-line deep but he found a way to score anyway I guess...

Celutska with another clutch goal. This guy intrigues me. He has fantastic instincts offensively, yet he's stuck playing defense. He has decent finishing (from the two chances I've seen him take, hes scored both cleanly so I'll just assume he has decent finishing ), a great first step and acceleration, but he lacks the pace to be a winger. Anyway, he's a useful player to have if only for his versatility.

Adrian had a solid game overall. A few brain farts here and there, but he's developing more and more into a threat for us. Once he, Colman and Burak all get completely on the same page for us, the goals will flow naturally.

The defense still worries the sh*t out of me, however. If someone like Theo Weeks is is pissing all over you with his speed what is that Doumbia guy on CSKA gonna do? That dude basically assisted himself against Lille.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2011, 22:02
Legend

Sounds great. Can't believe Burak... lol, he was a major douchebag at Eskisehir and Fenerbahce. I guess we didn't respect him enough.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkela
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2011, 23:02 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Köyel View Post
Sounds great. Can't believe Burak... lol, he was a major douchebag at Eskisehir and Fenerbahce. I guess we didn't respect him enough.
He probably still is I mean, there are still some things about him that irk me, but how much can I really rip on a guy that's scored 8 goals in 6 games?
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2011, 11:25
Premier Player

What can you say about Brozek's play? I must say that he's looked pretty terrible against Belarus in the national team lately, so I wonder how he looked like as a starter in own club, several days after this match...
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2011, 15:59 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by niedobrzeniec View Post
What can you say about Brozek's play? I must say that he's looked pretty terrible against Belarus in the national team lately, so I wonder how he looked like as a starter in own club, several days after this match...
He looked a bit sluggish in the first half and missed one or two good chances but after his goal he seemed to settle down and find his comfort zone. I really do believe he'll have a productive season. As I said before, two of our other strikers have been dissapointing so far, and one is done for the season, so Brozek will definitely have opportunities.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in