Summer Signing #5: Halil Altintop - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2011, 22:39 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
Summer Signing #5: Halil Altintop

Well this kind of came out of the blue.

Quote:
Kulübümüzün anlaşmaya vardığı gurbetçi oyuncu Halil Altıntop yarın (Perşembe) 14.00'de Polonyalı futbolcu Adrian Mierzejewski ile birlikte Trabzon’un tarihi ve turistik mekanlarından Ayasofya Müzesi’nde düzenlenecek törenle resmi sözleşmeye imza atacak.
Quote:
Trabzon'dan Halil çalımı
Trabzonspor, milli futbolcu Halil Altontop ile ön protokol imzaladı. Milli oyuncu perşembe günü Trabzon'da sağlık kontrülünden geçip 3 yıllık sözleşmeyi imzalayacak.

Bilindiği gibi Halil Altıntop bugün Eskişehir'i gezmiş ve tesislerde incelemelerde bulunmuştu. Kırmızı siyahlı cepheden yıldız oyuncuyla anlaşmanın yakın olduğu şeklinde açıklamalar yapılmıştı.

Trabzonspor Kulübü Başkanı Sadri Şener, milli oyuncu Halil Altıntop ile anlaşmaya vardıklarını söyledi.

Başkan Şener, yaptığı açıklamada, Halil Altıntop ile her konuda anlaştıklarını belirterek, ''Önemli bir oyuncuyla anlaştık. Transfer hayırlı olsun'' dedi.

Teknik direktör Şenol Güneş'in istediği bir oyuncuyu kadrolarına kattıklarını ifade eden Şener, ''Halil eşiyle birlikte yarın(Perşembe)Trabzon'a gelecek ve sağlık kontrolünden geçecek. Daha sonra da sözleşme imzalayacağız. Bu transferle yerli forvet transferini de çözmüş olduk. Halil, Trabzonspor'a önemli katkı sağlayacaktır. Kaliteli bir oyuncuyu kadromuza kattık'' diye konuştu.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2011, 22:43 Thread Starter
Star Player

Yikes, his goal scoring record has been pretty bad since that one season at Kaiserslautern. Has he been playing on the wing or something?
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2011, 22:55
Legend

Umut Bulut x2 heralde.

You'll win. You'll play to win. But whatever the result, you were always winners in my heart and champions. And you'll stay that way. GOD HELP YOU!

- Fatih Terim, UEFA Cup final vs. Arsenal pre talk.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2011, 23:02 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenk Reykart View Post
Umut Bulut x2 heralde.
That would suck.

Now how about we sign a center back.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2011, 23:33
Xtratime Legend

Who knows how he'd fair in Turkey, but it's amazing the directions the brothers careers have taken.

"It's up for grabs now!"

Arsenal - Incongruentia Per Cladis
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2011, 07:00
Legend

Was just about to start a thread on this lol, good luck to him. Hopefully he does better than Umut Bulut, Gokhan Unal and Teo did at Trabzon.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2011, 07:02
Legend

Also I think we should reiterate what everyone is thinking: Sener, enough with signing four forwards a year.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2011, 08:01
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend

Say what you want about Umut, there haven't been many players consistently hitting the back of the net like he has in the last 4-5 years.

EDIT - just checked, the guy has scored 10+ goals in 7 of the last 8 seasons. In the season he didn't, he scored 9.

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2011, 14:19
World Class Player

Teams: fenerbahce
Alanziho, Burka, Paulo, Halil, and the 2 polish players. So it seems they have one hell of a rotation thats going on. Didn't also sign some other Turk during the winter break. Mehmet was it??

Not sure, but like Zico said, Umut was pretty reliable when it came down to around 10 goals a season. This year him and Jaja had the same amount I think. So lets see who will be carrying the weight of the attack.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2011, 14:56
"4"
Star Player

Teams: Galatasaray
Yes, Mehmet Cakir aswell.

Although Umut Bulut scores 10+ goals a season he stills missed ALOT of easy chances. It would be frustrating to see him miss all those easy chances if I was a TS fan. The turkish guiza imo.

when is the draw for the CL qualifying games btw?
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2011, 16:31
World Class Player

Teams: fenerbahce
Mid july is the draw and end of july is the game
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2011, 13:46
This is NOT Akhisar!
Legend

Teams: Galatasaray, Turkey, Eastern European Football
I'm glad that, despite losing a couple of key players, Trabzonspor doesn't stop strenghtening their squad. Even if they could've done more to prevent their good players from leaving, they certainly deserve credit for all their transfers (bar Ozbek). They've certainly did better than Galatasaray so far. This makes me somewhat optimistic for their CL run, with this signing they've made their message clear: they're not giving up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ View Post
it's a guy who solves rubik's cubes while juggling...it's a traditional pastime in India.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyali_MUFC View Post

wrong. you dont know anything

you are like cloud which do lot of thundering but got no rain.

Understand, you better understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitemare View Post
Move over Aristotle, Piyali's arrived

If I'm an ass, I should say so. If I don't, somebody else will. If I say it first, that disarms them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in