Winter break is over! Week 18: Trabzonspor v Ankaragücü - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old January 18th, 2011, 15:27 Thread Starter
Legend

Winter break is over! Week 18: Trabzonspor v Ankaragücü

I'm pretty excited to be able to watch the Turkish Super League after a few weeks hiatus.

So Glowacki is back, maybe those new Polish brothers may feature on Saturday. But Egemen is out (Injury).

Don't know any team news about Ankaragucu, don't care.

A victory here would temporarily put them seven points ahead of Bursa, 12 of Fenerbahce.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkela
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 07:32
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
Very excited about this one.

Egemen and Engin will be out again so here are the projected lineups

TRABZONSPOR

Onur
Serkan
Glowacki
Giray
Cale
Selçuk
Colman
Yattara
Burak
Jaja
Umut

ANKARAGÜCÜ

Senecky
Uğur
Rajnoch
Zewlakov
Özgür
Serdar Ö.
Adem
Sapara
Carney
Sestak
Turgut
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 13:35 Thread Starter
Legend

``````they got their predictiony right
Burak - Umut
Jaja - Colman - Selcuk - Yattara
Cale - Giray Kacar - Glowacki - Serkan
Onur

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 14:15 Thread Starter
Legend

Already 10 minutes into this game and I can already tell Trabzon won't win this match. Ankaragucu have done really well to stifle their game, whilst counter-attacking with ease. This isn't going to be easy for Trabzon but they need to play more defensive in this match.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 14:23 Thread Starter
Legend

Great play by Yattara, breaking away from his opposition and crosses on the floor where Jaja meets and goal.

Otherwise Jaja has been extremely dismal this match, like really bad. Alanzinho should come on for him in the second half.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 14:27
Star Player

Yeah Jaja looks like hes trying too hard. Maybe the goal will loosen him up.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 14:50
Star Player

1-0 HT

Ankaragucu looks like they would have been content with a draw so we're fortunate to have that goal. They're defending us well.

I'd love to see one of the new transfers get in, but it would be very unlike Senol Gunes to sub in attacking players when we have a lead.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 14:58
Legend

Trabzon is like Besiktas, only 2 gomlek less.

They want to adopt the same style, but don't have players for it. Still, team work is a lot more involved with Trabzon than it is with Besiktas. Selcuk and Colman are doing their defensive duties very nicely, while on the other side Aurelio is, but Guti isn't that much.

You got the Burak who has a Nobre role of helping out the midfield and Umut who wants to finish things off and make runs. It's going to be funny seeing Besiktas play Trabzon next week. If Besiktas plays good team work, I can see them ripping Trabzon apart, because Simao-Quaresma-Guti are just 3 levels ahead of Jaja-Colman-Yattara and Ernst-Aurelio are both better than Selcuk and Almeida shits on both Burak and Umut.

You'll win. You'll play to win. But whatever the result, you were always winners in my heart and champions. And you'll stay that way. GOD HELP YOU!

- Fatih Terim, UEFA Cup final vs. Arsenal pre talk.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 15:17 Thread Starter
Legend

I still think if Jaja comes off for Alanzinho then this team will be a lot more dynamic in offense and defense. Umut missed a great opportunity to score in an empty net from a tight angle and it looks like Ankaragucu could be getting an equaliser soon.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 15:21 Thread Starter
Legend

Well it was coming, Sestak goal and 1-1

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 16:06 Thread Starter
Legend

Full time 1-1. Fenerbahce has just been let back into the title race.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 16:12
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piç Aziz View Post
Full time 1-1. Fenerbahce has just been let back into the title race.
When were they out of it?
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 16:18
Legend

Trabzon needs to work their shit out with these foreigners. I think Trabzon is the type of club who will be ruined if the next game ends up in opposition favor. That's why I never take Trabzon seriously, self destructing bunch of people.

I wish Fenerbahce or Besiktas becomes the champions, I don't want to see another Turkish football humiliation in Europe. I'd love to see Besiktas in the first place this year.

You'll win. You'll play to win. But whatever the result, you were always winners in my heart and champions. And you'll stay that way. GOD HELP YOU!

- Fatih Terim, UEFA Cup final vs. Arsenal pre talk.
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 16:33
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenk Reykart View Post
Trabzon needs to work their shit out with these foreigners. I think Trabzon is the type of club who will be ruined if the next game ends up in opposition favor. That's why I never take Trabzon seriously, self destructing bunch of people.

I wish Fenerbahce or Besiktas becomes the champions, I don't want to see another Turkish football humiliation in Europe. I'd love to see Besiktas in the first place this year.
Trabzonspor has played the best football out of any Turkish team since day 1 of the season. We've stumbled a few times before, but we recovered quickly, so we'll see if that can be done again. As for the game next week, a draw would be enough keep Fenerbahce at bay for a while longer and Bursa will take themselves out of it as time goes by.

As for the "humiliating Turkiye in Europe", I don't see that at all. If we continue to play like we have for the first half of the season, manage to win the league, AND actually spend the prize money to significantly improve our roster(something Bursa failed to do) we should do okay... Or at least better than Bursa. I personally think we would have made some heads turn in the group stages of the Europa cup, unfortunatly we didn't draw teams like PAOK and Karpaty Lyiv in qualifying.
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 17:07
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenk Reykart View Post

Who cares about Euro at this point!!!
We just have to keep it cool and focus on next games (league games only) to win the title. We could score 5 goals even today if our strikers were lucky a bit.

If we can't win the title, it will be because of Burak or Umut. A second goal today would take this game to a very different outcome. I expect this kind of performance at the home during second half because of stress. But we have 16 games to go and 10 of them away games.

Also, how can you be sure if we won't have 10 points to FB and 6 to Bursa in the end of this week.
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 17:23
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hymytscan View Post
Who cares about Euro at this point!!!
We just have to keep it cool and focus on next games (league games only) to win the title. We could score 5 goals even today if our strikers were lucky a bit.

If we can't win the title, it will be because of Burak or Umut. A second goal today would take this game to a very different outcome. I expect this kind of performance at the home during second half because of stress. But we have 16 games to go and 10 of them away games.

Also, how can you be sure if we won't have 10 points to FB and 6 to Bursa in the end of this week.
One more thing!!

I want BJK to destroy us on Wednesday big time so, hopefully, our players come back to earth again. They think, act like Barcelona but they are NOT Barcelona. They f... around a lot on the field. I believe we are very good team but not perfect. We should just focus on winning games rather than show.
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 22:13
10'un Adi Lefter
World Class Player

Teams: Fenerbahçe, Juventus, PSV, Santos
Nice show of professionalism from Gabric after his goal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pila View Post
That was a shot. However, when he hits those trivelas one of two things happen-

1-Joshua has an orgasm.

2-Queresma scoress, and Joshua has an orgasm.

This time he got a lucky assist, but you can still bet Joshua had an orgasm.
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 23:07
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canbek View Post
Nice show of professionalism from Gabric after his goal
What did he do? My stream froze just as he scored
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 23:09
10'un Adi Lefter
World Class Player

Teams: Fenerbahçe, Juventus, PSV, Santos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya View Post
What did he do? My stream froze just as he scored
He didn't celebrate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pila View Post
That was a shot. However, when he hits those trivelas one of two things happen-

1-Joshua has an orgasm.

2-Queresma scoress, and Joshua has an orgasm.

This time he got a lucky assist, but you can still bet Joshua had an orgasm.
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2011, 23:59
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canbek View Post
He didn't celebrate.
This is also something to talk about a little. Big 3, especially BJK, ussualy add an additional line to rent contracts of their players that they can't play against them. That is so stupid and should be banned immediately by TFF. It is not fair for the player, his new club and the teams like TS.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in