Ariza Makukula Rumors - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2010, 05:38 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Teams: Turkey NT, Fenerbahçe SK
Ariza Makukula Rumors

Well, last year's goal king Makukula is now on loan to Trabzonspor. Should be a good loan period for him as he is tailor made for the Super League.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2010, 05:47
10'un Adi Lefter
World Class Player

Teams: Fenerbahçe, Juventus, PSV, Santos
Alanzinho, Yattara, and now Makukula

We're going to lose to Trabzon 5-0

Onur

Serkan - Glowacki - Egemen - Cale

Selcuk - Ceyhun - Colman

Yattara - Makukula - Alanzinho

Oha.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2010, 08:13
Rob
A true hero
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Hull City Tigers
I remember this guy at Bolton. He was amazingly bad.

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2010, 09:37
Xtratime Legend

He's a possible cult-hero for the Karadeniz club!

Œuvres complètes de Fikret Smiljanić
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2010, 11:08
Legend

Is this official? Because I have heard nawt so far. He is a goalscorer in this league so its a decent pick up, even if I had completely warmed up to Umut Bulut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I remember this guy at Bolton. He was amazingly bad.
I don't remember anything back then but I wouldn't knock the guy. He is a success here. wouldn't mind him at Fener.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkela
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2010, 11:17
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canbek View Post
Alanzinho, Yattara, and now Makukula

We're going to lose to Trabzon 5-0

Onur

Serkan - Glowacki - Egemen - Cale

Selcuk - Ceyhun - Colman

Yattara - Makukula - Alanzinho

Oha.
You almost got Senol's tactic right. they play with two central midfielders..

I wonder if this means that footballers will be rotated because I think Gabric is a decent footballer.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2010, 16:43
10'un Adi Lefter
World Class Player

Onur

Serkan - Giray - Egemen - Cale

Selcuk - Colman

Yattara - Alanzinho - Gabric

Makukula

Ariza is not very good, but for some reason he managed to net 21 goals last season...
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2010, 17:04
Xtratime Legend

He's been there a while training with/playing in warm up games hasn't he? 'bout time they made it official. Good signing, should he play like he did last season.

"It's up for grabs now!"

Arsenal - Incongruentia Per Cladis
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old July 26th, 2010, 13:47
Star Player

Teams: Galatasaray
Theres nothing official about this, last I heard they wanted Fred from Fluminense and Alecsandro from Internacional. Both would of them would be beyond amazing, I'd go as far as saying I'd be jealous if Fred went to TS lol.
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old July 27th, 2010, 16:39
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizou1905 View Post
Theres nothing official about this, last I heard they wanted Fred from Fluminense and Alecsandro from Internacional. Both would of them would be beyond amazing, I'd go as far as saying I'd be jealous if Fred went to TS lol.
Yes I agree I don't think this is official in fact I think talks have completely broke down as Sadri Sener did not opt to pay Benfica 1.5 mill Euros for him. Benfica had started at 2MM Euros. Sadly Sadri Sener is a huge failure when it comes to transfers, did not want to pay for Fatih Tekke and lost out on Pantelic and Makukula. I'm sure Trabzon has more than he money needed for these transfers.

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old July 27th, 2010, 16:46
Legend

Sadri Sener is a pathetic failure.. how has he still clung onto this team anyway? Trabzon fans should be out there searching for his head.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old July 28th, 2010, 01:27
International

Teams: FC Berdyev
OMG, he's loaning with Trabzonspor???? Wow, talk about a first class loan, the guy is worth it, look at his avg, no wonder Portugal raised brows, and called up him as a back up. Honestly, there's a possibility he's better than their other striker Danny, Danny seems mediocre. Not bad not great, just perfectly average. Makakula, could turn out to be something better. Seems like a strong guy.
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old July 28th, 2010, 02:12 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Teams: Turkey NT, Fenerbahçe SK
Just checked again, apparently the website where I got the news from said "Turkish reports say...". I fell into that trap. D'oh. Still would be a good loan deal though.
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old July 28th, 2010, 02:48
10'un Adi Lefter
World Class Player

Ariza is the classic target man type. Tall, strong, built like an ox with the touch of a mouse. He can hold the ball up, but don't expect much else from a technical standpoint. Cross it into the box and he'll outleap anyone.

The key to his success I think was because he had two very good playmakers behind him in Troisi and Cangele. If he does indeed go to Trabzon then he'll have Alanzinho and Yattara. If Alanzinho learns how to pass the ball it would be extremely deadly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pila View Post
That was a shot. However, when he hits those trivelas one of two things happen-

1-Joshua has an orgasm.

2-Queresma scoress, and Joshua has an orgasm.

This time he got a lucky assist, but you can still bet Joshua had an orgasm.
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old July 28th, 2010, 03:58
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canbek View Post
Ariza is the classic target man type. Tall, strong, built like an ox with the touch of a mouse. He can hold the ball up, but don't expect much else from a technical standpoint. Cross it into the box and he'll outleap anyone.

The key to his success I think was because he had two very good playmakers behind him in Troisi and Cangele. If he does indeed go to Trabzon then he'll have Alanzinho and Yattara. If Alanzinho learns how to pass the ball it would be extremely deadly.
Amen, I agree with you, spot on about Alanzinho. This guy seems a bit cocky, he's a great player, but he tries to do too much of this 1 on 1 BS, and ends up wasting balls with a lot of strikes which come at ugly angles, rather than pass it off the wing to a center forward. I'm not sure how Trabzon's defense is, if I remember correctly that's the biggest weakness, they'll probably improve it over time though.
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old July 28th, 2010, 04:05
10'un Adi Lefter
World Class Player

Yeah. He has all the technique and ability, but he tries to do too much.

Trabzon defense is OK by Turkish standards. They have no real dominating centerback besides Egemen, though I don't know anything about their new transfer Glowacki. Cale is a solid left back, Serkan Balci is okay and they have decent at best backups.

I think they need another center back though. Although, they have a youngster named Mustafa Yumlu who has played in five friendlies so far and scored a goal. Haven't seen him, but maybe he has some potential if they play him so often.

In Turkey, you don't really need a great defense. Look at Bursa. How many of their defenders would get into the Big Three teams? None, but it still works for them because they have such good midfielders and forwards.

Quote:

1-Joshua has an orgasm.

post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old July 28th, 2010, 04:30
International

Oh you are right, I forgot they switched to the 4-2-3-1, they won't have to worry about defense at all, if that's what they will be using most of the time. That should make up for any loose ends.

Will Gutierez be featured in games where they use 2 strikers, or can they implement him as a back up attacking midfielder? He's a striker as far as I'm aware of. I guess him and Yilmaz will be competing for spots up front, after Bulut.

What happened to Rigobert Song?? Did he retire?? I heard they didn't bring him back, I'm assuming they wanted younger guys, because he is 34, but not sure how he played last season.

Well, I agree, about Turkey in general and defenders. Germany likewise and other nations try to use tenacious midfielders (Schweinsteigger) who try to win the match ups in midfield, preventing the ball from leaking near the defenders, and to keep it most of the time in play no further past the midfielders.

The only thing I thing that should change for the Turkish NT, not the clubs, is to try to use a lineup that consists of MUCH MUCH smaller defenders, not strictly just guys that are 6-3 - 6-5, unless they are comfortable moving efficiently and fast. They will win when it comes to corners and balls in general that land the from air (as opposed from the ground), but against fast 5'7 strikers the whole defense will unfortunately will collapse (Cetin, Zan etc.) unless they can communicate well with each other.
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old July 28th, 2010, 04:34
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend

It's not that these teams don't have a strong defence in terms of individual quality, it's that they have a better defensive structure throughout.

Fenerbahçe hasn't defended well as a team since Lugano came to the club, since then there's been a reliance on him alone to carry the team. Look at how the team performs defensively when he's injured or suspended compared to how other teams make it almost seamless when one key defender isn't playing.

post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old July 28th, 2010, 04:39
10'un Adi Lefter
World Class Player

It's not clear yet who will be the striker, or if they will even play 4-2-3-1 (possibly 4-2-4, they can't play Yattara and Alanzinho and expect them to play defense). However, Teo scored in the latest friendly that won the match for Trabzon, so he has that going for him. I think in the end Umut will become the only striker (if they play 1 striker), if not then it will be Umut and Teo.

Song's contract expired.

And yes, fast centerback is a must. That's why I'm holding out hope for guys like Ali Turan or perhaps Omer Toprak (if he returns to where he was before the accident, though I have been hearing good things).

Quote:

1-Joshua has an orgasm.

post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2010, 01:40
International

The club interestingly, produced Gokdeniz Karadeniz and Fatih Tekke. Can Gokdeniz still provide useful for the NT?? Or is he past his prime?? He was quite a memorable character and still is.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in