Week 24: Trabzon v Gençlerbirliği - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old March 3rd, 2010, 17:04 Thread Starter
Legend

Week 24: Trabzon v Gençlerbirliği

Trabzon have been unbeaten in 10 games, including the three consecutive draws lately... They're still on a high and have been one of the most impressive teams in the second half of the season, maybe even the best. But they still have a long push to fight for a European slot with high riding Besiktas and faltering Kayseri above them and Eskisehir hot on their tales.

They still have a lot to fight for, but Genclerbirligi are a very impressive team. Their coach Thomas Doll implements a fast paceds offensive football tactic. I am looking forward to this match.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkela
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old March 6th, 2010, 16:54 Thread Starter
Legend

Stream for everyone: http://www.ligtv-burdabak.de.vu/

Trabzon's team: Onur, Ömer Aysan, Giray, Egemen, Cale, Selçuk, Serkan, Colman, Burak, Alanzinho and Umut.

Genclerbirligi's team: Serdar, Orhan, İlhan, Aykut, Mahmut, Vranjes, Sandro, Tozo, Kahe, Harbuzi and Serkan Çalık.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old March 6th, 2010, 16:55 Thread Starter
Legend

Who would have thought Burak Yilmaz doing well for Trabzon? He is starting in today's match too.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old March 6th, 2010, 17:10 Thread Starter
Legend

Boring game.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old March 6th, 2010, 17:26 Thread Starter
Legend

Genclerbirligi scored, almost seconds later Trabzon almost got the equaliser.

Anyways, Trabzon just got the equaliser now.. It's 1-1. Burak Yilmaz the goalscorer again lol.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old March 6th, 2010, 18:43 Thread Starter
Legend

Nice finale for the match. Gabric scores in the 88th minute in what will probably be the winner. Trabzon 2-1 Genclerbirligi.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old March 6th, 2010, 18:47 Thread Starter
Legend

wow, Umut lucky there as he makes it three in exta time. Trabzon deserved to win in the end though...

Trabzon 3-1 Genclerbirligi

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old March 6th, 2010, 21:28
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
Both Burak goals last week and this week have been extremely lucky, this piece of crap didn't have this luck when he played for us I cannot stand this untalented idiot. Teofilo is so much better but the guy is having adaptation issues, he's at a bigger league of course it's not going to be easy.

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old March 6th, 2010, 21:44
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravesends View Post
Both Burak goals last week and this week have been extremely lucky, this piece of crap didn't have this luck when he played for us I cannot stand this untalented idiot. Teofilo is so much better but the guy is having adaptation issues, he's at a bigger league of course it's not going to be easy.
Burak is doing just enough to keep getting playing time. Outside of his goals, he has done pretty much nothing so far

Gabric though ... “Bu maçı hafta içerisinde abisini kaybeden arkadaşımız Zafer Yelen için oynadık.

None of those other clowns thought to dedicate their performance. So glad hes back, get him back in the starting 11 pronto
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old March 6th, 2010, 21:58
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
He really said that? Bravo Drago Gabric :thmbup:. I liked this dude as soon as I saw him play, the dude didn't need adaptation like other pu$sy players. He came in played well and that's it. I'm actually glad Trabzon are doing well ever since Senol Gunes came in, hope he stays for a couple of years. Nothing against Trabzon you know me bro, I just cannot stand Burak.

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old March 7th, 2010, 03:04 Thread Starter
Legend

I don't think Gabric is all that so far. I just think he has the talent to do well, just like any other young people his age in this league. I hope he adapts well over the next few seasons rather than expecting something immediate, getting dumped, then moving onto another team.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in