Official: Teofilo Gutierrez signs - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old January 14th, 2010, 21:41 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
Official: Teofilo Gutierrez signs

Hayirli olsun, hope he can fix our problems up front.

Yeni transferimiz Teofilo Gutierrez 17 Mayıs 1985 yılında Kolombiya’nın Barranquilla kentinde dünyaya geldi.

"Golcü futbolcu Teofilo, 15 yaşından beri altyapısında forma giydiği Deportiva Junior de Barranquilla genç takımında üst üste iki sezon gol krallığına erişmesiyle yakaladığı büyük çıkıştan sonra A takım bünyesine dahil edildi.

Teofilo, geçtiğimiz sezon Kolombiya açılış liginde 16, kapanış liginde de 14 gol atarak ve gol kralı oldu. Teofilo’nun bu performansı sayesinde Deportiva Junior de Barranquilla ligi ikinci sırada tamamladı ve Libertadores Kupası’na katılmaya hak kazandı.

Teofilo, ilk kez 2010 Dünya Kupası elemelerinde çağrıldığı Kolombiya milli takımıyla ikisi resmi biri hazırlık maçı olmak üzere toplam üç maçta forma giydi ve iki gol kaydetti."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old January 14th, 2010, 22:50
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
Dude where the heck you been?? wlcome back, great news :thmbup: yhe'll be better than Gokhan Unal but the bad news is Burak Yilmaz might be joining you guys sorry

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old January 15th, 2010, 00:21
Xtratime Legend

I hear he has a goal ratio of 1 in every 2 games for Atletico Junior.

"It's up for grabs now!"

Arsenal - Incongruentia Per Cladis

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old January 15th, 2010, 04:49 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravesends View Post
Dude where the heck you been?? wlcome back, great news :thmbup: yhe'll be better than Gokhan Unal but the bad news is Burak Yilmaz might be joining you guys sorry
Thanks buddy, its great to see youre still here. I had a hectic semester and actually took some courses during my winter break also, so I've been kinda busy. Hopefully I can keep things a bit more active here.

I don't know the details about Gokhan and Burak yet, but I hope Gutierrez can provide for us! Can't wait to see him in action.
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old January 15th, 2010, 14:09
Legend

Welcome back man. We need to keep up regular activity in here.

As for this signing. I've never heard of him so I guess this kind of a Gustavo Colman signing. I can't say if he'll be successful or not but best of luck to him. The striking options for Trabzon have been very poor since the Tekke era.

I wonder if you guys paid any money for his services?

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkela
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2010, 06:00 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Köyel View Post
Welcome back man. We need to keep up regular activity in here.

As for this signing. I've never heard of him so I guess this kind of a Gustavo Colman signing. I can't say if he'll be successful or not but best of luck to him. The striking options for Trabzon have been very poor since the Tekke era.

I wonder if you guys paid any money for his services?

Thanks man, hope all is well with you.

trapzone made a nice big mix of the guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0VjSmf5Dks&feature=sub

Was Burak really included in the Gokhan Unal deal? I dont see any news of us getting him (nor do I want him)
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2010, 05:10
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya View Post
Thanks man, hope all is well with you.

trapzone made a nice big mix of the guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0VjSmf5Dks&feature=sub

Was Burak really included in the Gokhan Unal deal? I dont see any news of us getting him (nor do I want him)
Good adition to our team. Very good, simple, single shots to target. He seems very cool, confident. I think him and Colman will play very well together. Colman's several amazing assists were wasted by Gokhan and Umut last 1 and half years. Also, he is also very good in the air especially againist curved crosses which reminds me Yatara, who sends the best ones if he decides to play again.
Gabric, Teofilo, Sezer. We are rebuilding again...
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2010, 18:04
Legend

Nice video I wish him all the best. I think Trabzon are in desperate need of something going right for them since the Tekke and Gokdeniz eras.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2010, 23:54
Star Player

Teams: Galatasaray
Good player in his homeland but will he be able to show the same performance in our league? seems like a typical poacher might be another Rodallega if he plays well.
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2010, 23:59
Legend

wow welcome here Zizou

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2010, 00:12
Star Player

Teams: Galatasaray
thanks man its hard to find English speaking Turkish football forums
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2010, 18:31
World Class Player

Teams: fenerbahce
http://ntvspor.net/haber/spor-toto-s...le-ipler-koptu
Looks like he's on his way out. Some tough talk from Sener as usual. I don't buy it one bit. Umut cannot carry the team upfront, Jaja hasn't done anything and Burak? This guy is talking a very big game. I hate to see Teo leave like this as he was doing well for a bit. If you spend so much effort going to Columbia and back, then spend that much effort to make sure this guy is alright at Trabzon. It must have been really tough for him to settle in and what not. We all know whats gonna happen anyways. Senol will resign towards the end of the season when they lose 2-3 in a row. And then Sener will be without his 'prized' asset as well as a manager. Then it'll be the same Trabzon sob story-just not good enough.
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2010, 19:36
Legend

wtf? This Trabzon side are good enough to win the title what the hell is all this bullshit?

I hope Teo don't go though, I mean he was shit last year but he has been on top form since the summer.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2010, 19:43
World Class Player

These guys make examples out of the wrong players all the time. The fact that Burak got another chances at FB and then another one at this club makes me sick. The part that kills me is that they expect this guy to come from Columbia and to settle into the city so fast. Its such a different place to live. Esp the language barrier. If it were Istanbul, even Izmir I would understand. But he's at Trabzon. You complain that such a great deal of effort was made to bring him in, yet you drop him like a bad habit right away. These 'baskans' need to start taking 'humanity' classes. Look at the way the Rooney situation was resolved - there is no need to open your mouth and fire insults and cheapshots. I hope Teo is able to return ASAP and play again. He's much better than that idiot Umut. In another story Sener was talking about how Jaja is able to knock down advertisement boards with his left foot lol. Guy is a complete moron/lathargic fool. Cannot stand that guy, esp after he claimed that he delivered the biggest shock to Aziz Yildirim at the end of last year, yet they remain friends and bla bla bla.
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2010, 19:53
Legend

That was an absolutely awesome post

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2010, 20:11
World Class Player

Here is his quote:
Jaja'nın çok iyi bir golcü olduğunu söyleyen Şener, "Jaja çok iyi bir futbolcu. Kendi ifadesiyle, ben kötü oynasam bile benden 90 dakika faydalanın diyor. Müthiş bir sol ayağı var. Antremanlarda reklam panolarını yıkıyor, sonra yerine konuluyor" diye konuştu.

What else is there to say? Normally I wouldn't believe this unless if I watched the interview or heard the interview, but in this case I will believe what they write. This guy is so confident in his team. Cannot stand this guy.

Jajajaajajaja=hahaahahahah will continue to knock down the advertisments, esp at the games we hope lol.
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2010, 02:08
10'un Adi Lefter
World Class Player

Teams: Fenerbahçe, Juventus, PSV, Santos
They were going crazy over Teo just last month when they gave him an award and everything. Unbelievable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pila View Post
That was a shot. However, when he hits those trivelas one of two things happen-

1-Joshua has an orgasm.

2-Queresma scoress, and Joshua has an orgasm.

This time he got a lucky assist, but you can still bet Joshua had an orgasm.
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2010, 12:11
Legend

Teofilio left Trabzon without any permission, they didnt sack him or anything like that.

He got probably bored over there and I cant blaim him, tirapzon looks like a shit place to live(no offence)
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2010, 13:21
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend

I had a cousin who lived there during his university study, he loved it there.

post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2010, 14:03
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
Everyone usually complains about Trabzon being one of the most boring cities in Turkiye. I personally have never been there but I hear from cousins who compare it to being in jail.

Jaja seems to be 100 times better than Teofilo anyways so no loss for Trabzon, I hope they get their money back from the scumbag though.

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in