Finally!Fired Coach :Hugo Broos - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2009, 00:24 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
Finally!Fired Coach :Hugo Broos

And after the loss to Kasimpasa Hugo Broos has been fired by Sadri Sener and co.. They say Hugo Broos quit but I don't believe that one bit. He was fired and talks with Senol Gunes have already started unless Senol Gunes decides to coach the NT. Hugo wasn't a bad coach he just has one of the worst bosses in the league. Sadri Sener is destroying this team, the one move Broos made on his own was bringing in Gabric and that move was not a bad one.

On top of the firing 5 players have been left out of the first team squad and the rest have been fined big amounts. The players left out of the squad include Tony Sylva, Rigobert Song, Egemen, Engin Baytar and Gokhan Unal :eekani: crazy stuff.

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM

Last edited by gravesends; November 23rd, 2009 at 01:16.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2009, 00:26 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengos View Post
I give him four to six months

This was Bengos from the "Finally!New Coach :Hugo Broos" thread

1954-2006

post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2009, 00:37
Legend

Trabzon is like .... a place where all stupidity of Turkey comes together and parades in the streets.

You'll win. You'll play to win. But whatever the result, you were always winners in my heart and champions. And you'll stay that way. GOD HELP YOU!

- Fatih Terim, UEFA Cup final vs. Arsenal pre talk.

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2009, 00:49
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenk Reykart View Post
Trabzon is like .... a place where all stupidity of Turkey comes together and parades in the streets.
Yes because nothing stupid ever happens in any other city besides Trabzon.

Apparently every single idiot in Turkey has moved to Trabzon which brings their stupidity rate up to 98.4%.

Buraya buraya Deli Ibo Burayaaaaaaaaa
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2009, 01:07
Legend

But really, I just gave up after they fired Ersun hoca.

You'll win. You'll play to win. But whatever the result, you were always winners in my heart and champions. And you'll stay that way. GOD HELP YOU!

- Fatih Terim, UEFA Cup final vs. Arsenal pre talk.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2009, 01:15 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Trabzon is actually beautiful and their fans have been great lately and definitely not as bad as other teams fans. I always start off thinking Trabzon would do good things but they always disappoint.

1954-2006

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2009, 01:29
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

Quote:

But really, I just gave up after they fired Ersun hoca.
I too gave up on the football team of TRABZON after they figured Ersun Hoca.

Doesn't mean I'm going to hold every individual in that city responsible for that though.

post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2009, 02:16
Legend

Teams: GALATASARAY
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravesends View Post

This was Bengos from the "Finally!New Coach :Hugo Broos" thread
Hahahahahha man a coach lasting more than four months in Trabzon would be a miracle, it's a graveyard for coaches
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2009, 03:12
Rising Star

Teams: Trabzonspor
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeniceri View Post
I too gave up on the football team of TRABZON after they figured Ersun Hoca.

Doesn't mean I'm going to hold every individual in that city responsible for that though.
I accused this Sener guy being a Show Off so many times and he proves me right over and over again.
He keep talking, talking, talking but has no idea what is he talking about. He is like a comedian, very funny guy.
Here is one of his very funny line:
“We have 100M dept but $ value of our team is 60-70M”
Would you guys pay even 10M for the whole TS team even if you were a Russian oil millionaire? Forget about selling these players for $, he won't even be able to get rid of them for free, get loans and pay their fat salaries while these worthless players do nothing for this club.

This guy will take the club to a bankruptcy just like he was bankrupt himself not to long ago.

To Ersun Yanal fans:

Do you realize this team was built by Ersun Yanal last year. I do blame Sener and Ersun not Hugo for having such a bad team. Hugo's biggest mistake was accepting the job in first place.

This team wasn't playing good even last year, if we would win the league title while Istanbul's teams weren't around. No European cup, not even second round in Turkish cup. I would be OK if this was a transition period, we developed some young players that we could build the team around next year, but it is not. This team do not even have one single youngster that we can count on in the future. Look at Bursa, Kayseri, Genclerbirligi. They have many young, talented players playing under 21, 19.. We have no one. Abdullah, Hami, Ogun, retired TS players now coaching all younger national squads, and Unal Karaman was there not to long ago, yet with their assistance we can't still add ONE single decent young player to this squad.
This is how I describe nowadays TS team players:
Some are old and grumpy,
Some are very hard working and reliable but no talent
Some are extremely talented, but very unreliable, Psycho
I can go on and on..
So this is what we got from Ersun. He is good talker just like Sener but that's it.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2009, 03:17
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

How exactly is a team supposed to build for the future when they fire a coach every few months. This isn't what I'd call a reason to call Ersun's reign a failure.

We're talking symtoms here not the disease.

post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2009, 07:40
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by hymytscan View Post
I accused this Sener guy being a Show Off so many times and he proves me right over and over again.
He keep talking, talking, talking but has no idea what is he talking about. He is like a comedian, very funny guy.
Here is one of his very funny line:
“We have 100M dept but $ value of our team is 60-70M”
Would you guys pay even 10M for the whole TS team even if you were a Russian oil millionaire? Forget about selling these players for $, he won't even be able to get rid of them for free, get loans and pay their fat salaries while these worthless players do nothing for this club.

This guy will take the club to a bankruptcy just like he was bankrupt himself not to long ago.

To Ersun Yanal fans:

Do you realize this team was built by Ersun Yanal last year. I do blame Sener and Ersun not Hugo for having such a bad team. Hugo's biggest mistake was accepting the job in first place.

This team wasn't playing good even last year, if we would win the league title while Istanbul's teams weren't around. No European cup, not even second round in Turkish cup. I would be OK if this was a transition period, we developed some young players that we could build the team around next year, but it is not. This team do not even have one single youngster that we can count on in the future. Look at Bursa, Kayseri, Genclerbirligi. They have many young, talented players playing under 21, 19.. We have no one. Abdullah, Hami, Ogun, retired TS players now coaching all younger national squads, and Unal Karaman was there not to long ago, yet with their assistance we can't still add ONE single decent young player to this squad.
This is how I describe nowadays TS team players:
Some are old and grumpy,
Some are very hard working and reliable but no talent
Some are extremely talented, but very unreliable, Psycho
I can go on and on..
So this is what we got from Ersun. He is good talker just like Sener but that's it.
Tell me, do you shit out of your mouth?
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2009, 14:54
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya View Post
I don't know why but that made me.

post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2009, 16:15
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeniceri View Post
I don't know why but that made me.
Well the guy does so much talking out of his ass, I figured its reasonable to assume he shits out of his mouth.
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2009, 18:09
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

Yea he does tend to over emblish and most of what he says is generally out there but I find that he does have some interesting things to say (at times.)

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2009, 23:55
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Oh so not Galatasaray signing Sergio Almaguer then.

"It's up for grabs now!"

Arsenal - Incongruentia Per Cladis
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2009, 01:09
Star Player

Trabzon is no different from Galatasaray or Fenerbahce in terms of money spent vs. points getting in return. They stopped paying fat salary to a big-name coach while GS and FB continue the practice. Pot and kettle.
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2009, 02:21
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

Trabzonspor is what you get when your baskans are all Fatih Terim clones.

Never underestimate the power of the kiro.

post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2009, 07:02
Premier Player

Teams: DAIMA Fenerbahce & Turkiye
lol @ warabee. We actually win championships.

How bout u guys payoff Del Bosque, Tigana and every other damn manager u fired in the past 10 years before u start talking
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2009, 12:54
Legend

I guess Turkish football isn't ready to excel. The thing is though, after watching how bad and poor Trabzon played, it wouldn't have seemed like a bad idea to sack Hugo until you realize how many coaches Trabzon has cycled through in this decade.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkela
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old November 26th, 2009, 02:55
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya View Post
Yes. How did you figure out, KID. You must be genius.

Anyway, look at this picture and see the team you have been talking about (shitting out of mouth as you describe) very highly since the beginning of last season, while I was talking about the facts even though the team was doing good on score sheet.

I can capture 20-30 screen shots from TS games that present amateur team display and some look extremely funny like this one.
Now here is my question:
One of this team is kicking the dead ball, free kick what ever you call. Tell me which one?

This is what Ersun Yanal – Sener left us to deal with and we are in big deep trouble because we won't be able to get rid of these useless players even for free.

Lastly,
I am not from Trabzon, I don't even care about that city. All I care about is a living thing, Trabzonspor and believe me it's not by choice. The real soccer fans will understand what I mean. And I have the right to submit my opinion on World Wide Web, if you allow me to, Friend.
Attached Images

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in